Chapter Six

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dad! Just give me some time. I told you she hasn't fully recovered yet and I need time to convince her!" Sehun rubbed his temper angrily.

His dad had been nagging him to get married as he wasn't that young anymore or else he will be the one arranging his marriage. Sehun just can't let that happen.

Hayoung was about to knocked his office room when she heard shouting inside the room. Standing still, silently she listen to Sehun's angry voice.

"Oh God. You do know I love her so much right? How can you do this to me after all I've sacrifice for you?!" Sehun closed his eyes as he tried to calm himself. 

"No you don't understand!" He turned off his phone harshly and throw the phone on the sofa inside his office.

Hayoung knocked on the door few times after she hear no more voice and opened the door unaware with the atmosphere.

"Get out! I don't want to see anyone right now!" Sehun shouted facing his window as he thought it was just another unimportant people when it was actually his assistant.

Hayoung took a step back after hearing Sehun's tantrum. "I-I'm sorry, Mr Sehun. I-I'll leave right now." She trembled as she said and bowed to his back. She was scared yes with this furious Oh Sehun.

Sehun spun around abruptly when he heard Hayoung's trembled voice. He didn't mean to shout at her. 

She was about to open the door when he called for her. "Ha-Hayoung-ah" She let her hand on the doorknob before facing him with a clueless face. She bit her lips as she still a bit scared of him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know it was you." He said looking at her with his messy hair. He walked toward her and stopped leaving a space between them.

"I-It's okay. Anything wrong?" Hayoung tried to smile at him. She know Sehun didn't intentionly shouted at her after looking at his miserable face.

She widen her eyes as she felt his hands gently wrapped around her waist and put his forehead on her shoulder. God knows how he missed hugging her like this. He could feel her hand that was on the doorknob harden as he hugged her. He raised his head and slowly take her hand away and put it on his neck. He tighten his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder as he closed his eyes. He just need this.

"Five minutes. Just let me for five minutes and you can shout at me all you want. I just want five minutes." Sehun said as he felt her hand remove from his neck. He put it back on his neck. 

Hayoung could feel her heartbeat quickened as time passes. She mentally scream telling it to stop beating so quick. She throw her hand back to her side as she couldn't wait any longer afraid if Sehun can heard her heartbeat and pushing him from her.

"Hayoung. I have something to tell you." Sehun said breaking the awkwardness between them.

 

 

Naeun's POV

"You wouldn't believe what I'm going to tell you. You know what?" Hayoung said exitedly like she just got a bucket of money as soon as she entered my apartment. She dicided to visit me today. What a surprise.

"You got fired" I said on purpose to . She gave me the famous glare of her as she threw me a cushion. I laughed at her hillarious reaction and caught the cushion before it land on my face.

"Hahaha what is it?" I asked her.

"I will be going to Hong Kong the day after tomorrow!! Yes, exactly. It is day you had been nagging me to follow you." She said as she jump happily around the living room. She is still a kid I told you.

"OHMYGOD really? You're going there? For me? Omo I love you Hayoungie" I fake a squeal and hugged her. And I joined her jumping at the end. Sighed.

I knew it all along. I was the one who forced him into it. I let him go near Hayoung as a return. Besides, I want her to find her happiness again. That's my last wish before I'm getting married. 

"But I am going to follow him for a few meeting there. He need to replace his brother for a while." She sighed. 

"It's okay. I will go around the city with Jongin and find the shop first and after that we're going to shopping together yey!"

 

" Hayoung came today and she told me about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter