— teaser two

ㅤㅤLOVE 。ACTUALLYㅤ//ㅤAPPLY NOW

teaser TWO

"work harder than you think you did yesterday."

tumblr_nymg0aeF5L1u2a5o6o2_400.gif tumblr_nzn59eYJx81rka8tzo1_250.gif

 

heartfelt's GUARDIANS. 

Joshua and Jane sit outside YG's office waiting for his call. Joshua Kim Tae-ho and Jane Han Soo-ri are the two managers of Heartfelt. Joshua and Jane, or better known as Double J, were famous among the k-pop artists, managers and companies because they are the ones who bring fame to Heartfelt. Joshua finds many jobs for Heartfelt to work and Jane takes good care of them. YG loves the two of them because they bring so much profits to the company.

"You guys can come in now." YG's secretary said. Joshua and Jane stand up and walk into the big CEO room. The two of them stand in front of YG, with their hands behind. YG instructed them to sit. Joshua and Jane dilligently sit in front of him.

"I have some questions to ask you." YG looks stern today, Joshua thinks.

"Are the girls doing fine?"

"Yes, Mr.YG. The girls are having practice and attending photoshoots as usual." Jane reports the girls' daily routine to her boss. 

"But why are there rumours about Saeah dating Luhan? And the youngest even start to date?" Joshua and Jane look at each other, they really do not know about this.

"W-we really do not know about this. I thought Saeah and Luhan are just friends." Joshua who is the leader of the group tries to make things right.

"I don't care, you two need to do something about this. Heartfelt is going to have a comeback soon. I don't want these rumours to influence their comeback. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr.YG!"

author's note

 

Hello! This is the second teaser featuring Heartfelt's manager, Joshua and Jane. The names are cute right? lol. So how do you think about this? Please comment below about your thoughts so that I could improve. Hahaha. Thanks for supporting this story and bye!