— reviews

ㅤㅤLOVE 。ACTUALLYㅤ//ㅤAPPLY NOW

character name

STAGE NAME / FACECLAIM / PLOTLINE / LOVE INTEREST
hello this is the review page of love.actually. below is the number of applicants in each plotline.

the courage - 2
the friendship - 1
the love - 1
the sincerity - 2
the knowledge - taken
the reliability - 2
the hope - 1
the light - 1
the kindness - 0

username — status

min saeah

DANA / RED VELVET IRENE / KNOWLEDGE / LUHAN
hello, this is saeah bae. 

sixteen17 — chosen

ARKY / A.KOR KEMY / FRIENDSHIP / NAM JOOHYUK
hello Gee, thanks for applying! first of all, brownie points for using underrated idol as face claim. i really do not know who is a.kor until you used it. hahaha. her basics are okay and she has a tattoo too! haha, me love it. her personality and background are good and i find no problem with them. that explosion laugh tho. hahaha. if angeline is chosen, i will surely include that. as for her love interest, joohyuk~ omg, i was staring at the laptop for a few minutes looking at his gif. hahaha. although i don't understand the song, but the beat makes me feel that her relationship with joohyuk is a cute one! hahaha. overall, there's nothing wrong with your application so you're accepted! sorry for the late review! bye!

HYUUUUNMI-AHH — accepted

SEIREN / PARK BORAM / RELIABILITY / TEEN TOP L.JOE
hello, nana! thanks for applying! first of all, your basic profile is good and there's no problem in it. but you forget to add the back-up face claim for nana. please add it. i must say that nana is a very "daebak" woman who started her own label and being an idol at the same time. bravo! i have a question tho. is she the original member of heartfelt or an addition member? you didn't state it in your background or anywhere else. besides that, everything is okay! aww.. you used l.joe as the love interest! brownie point for that because he's my second bias in teentop! hahaha. bigbang's song really suits their relationship now! hahaha. overall, your application is good, just please fix the mistakes and you're good to go!

things to do:
- add a back-up face claim
- state whether she's an original or addition member of heartfelt

nanaseirenishihara — accepted

JAE.R / 2EYES DASOM / RELIABILITY / IKON BOBBY
hello, minnie! thanks for applying! first of all, her basic profile has nothing wrong with it. holy, she's really a true hotteok fan. hahaha. for me, it's good to have a member from the rural area, this is special too! her personality is good and there's nothing wrong with it. her trivias tho! i love it. if she's chosen, i'm gonna list down all her trivias in the story. hahaha. noona-dongsaeng relationship~ i like it as it seldom happen. hahaha. to be honest, there's tears in my eyes when i read their relationship with the song apology played in my head. it's really "sad" in some point, in my opinion. lol. overall, there's nothing wrong with your app so you're good to go! thanks for applying again and sorry for the late review!

2minjongjinkey — ACCEPTED

KEIKO / CLC SEUNGYEON / SINCERITY / WINNER MINO
Hello, Ayana. So sorry for the late review! First of all, Keiko’s full name is really unique and beautiful, that’s a brownie point for that. hahaha. However, I see that you forgot to put the days for your birthday, please include that. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it! To be honest, she is kinda overweight, with such a ‘short’ height and heavy weight, I think the company won’t allow her to debut if she’s that ‘heavy’. Please correct that. I love how you categorized out the personality so that I can read it easily. Thank you! There’s nothing wrong with your background and personality. She loves action movies?? She’s gonna be my best friend then! Hahaha. I love how you include “rude towards a member of Heartfelt” in the scandal section. If this is true, it must create a buzz in the industry, which I like it! As for Keiko and Minho, they are really the dumb and dumber group, hahaha. When I watch a movie or drama, I hate to see couples in ‘confusion’ stage, it makes people anxious and excited at the same time, don’t you think? But I’m okay with writing it, since there will be a lot of suspend in their relationship. hahaha Overall, there is nothing wrong with your application. Please fix the mistakes and you are good to go! Thanks for applying and sorry for the lateeeee review! Hahaha. Bye!

things to do:
- complete her birthday
- change her weight

missxox — accepted

JI.U / WASSUP NARI / LOVE / INFINITE L
Hello, my friend Chingoo. I’m so sorry for the late review because I’m busy in college. Firstly, Wassup Nari is so cool, I can’t even…. Hahaha. Good choice for choosing her though. The tattoos on Jiyu is so cool and hip-hop-ish. Her personality and background are good and there’s no problem in them. That gifs of Jiyu tho… YG really need that type of trainee. Overall, there’s nothing wrong with your application. I’m so sorry that your review are short because there are no mistakes in it. hahaha. Thank you so much for applying and sorry again for the late review.

aigooagain — acceoted

DAPHNE / F(X) KRYSTAL / COURAGE / B1A4 GONGCHAN
Hello Skye, I’m so sorry for the late review because I am busy with stuffs in college. First of all, the goddess disguised as an angel is so pretty! Brownie points for that! Plus her nicknames describes her perfectly. Her personality and background are fine. And omg, the young Leo is soooooo handsome! But now he’s like an uncle to me, hahaha. Young Leo and Yoona as Daphne’s parents are just perfect! Jaejin and Daphne’s friendship are great! it’s kinda hard to have this friendship in the entertainment industry so yeah, I’m touched. Hahaha. Aww… Saeah is so kind for not bullying her. Lol. Overall, there is nothing wrong with her application. Thanks for applying and so sorry for the late review! Bye!

akatsuki- — accepted

GRACE / MAMAMOO MOONBYUL / LIGHT / BAP BANG YONGGUK
Hello Alex, I’m so sorry for the late review because of the stuffs in college. First of all, Heiryung is a unique and beautiful name for me. I love it! Her thinking of not caring to be underweight is good as a lot of artists nowadays are underweight which is very sad. Her personality and background have nothing wrong with it. Screamo is so annoying and you will hit the radio if this aired. hahaha. Wow, she is a fan of everyone! Hahaha. May I know who is Dean tho? The R&B singer Dean? Overall, there is nothing wrong with your application. I’m sorry if the application is short because you have no mistakes! Hahaha. Thanks for applying and sorry for the late review!

kpopdazed — accepted

KANA / DIA JENNY / HOPE / EXO KAI

hello laissa, sorry for the late review! first of all, i never notice dia before and jenny is so pretty! brownie point for choosing her! hahaha. her waist tho... lol. her personality and background are fine. there is nothing wrong with it. i must give you two thumbs up for kana and kai's relationship. kai really cares a lot for kana when she's sad and heartbroken because of sehun. hahaha. i bet kana will be bashed a lot by the fans because she has both kai and sehun as her boyfriend. lol. overall there is nothing wrong with your application. i'm sorry for the short review because your app is fine! thanks for applying and sorry again for my late review! bye bye

kimhyojin — accepted

JIAN / AOA HYEJEONG / COURAGE / INFINITE WOOHYUN
hello mia! so sorry for the late review. first of all, hyejeong is bae. thanks for choosing her as jian's faceclaim. hahaha. aww... she's like me! "don't like taking selca". hahaha. btw, i have a problem, why jian's surname is seo while her father's surname is ryu? can you please explain that. finally, someone chooses woohyun as her love interest! he was my bias, until exo came. lol. Can you please add the couple trivias? one or two will do. and you didn't include the password. overall, please fix your mistakes and you're good to go. thanks for applying! bye!

things to do:
- explain the surname
- add couple trivia
- add password

velliessa — pending

AMELIA / TWICE MINA / SINCERITY / EXO SEHUN
hello kay! so sorry for the late review! first of all, an english-korean girl. cute. hahaha. mina's gif are love. hahaha. ooh.. my ideal height and weight, although i'm taller than her. lol. amelia's personality and background are fine, there is nothing wrong with it. after reading amelia and sehun's relationship, i kinda ship them right now. hahaha. mina and sehun looks good together! overall, there is nothing wrong with your app, so sorry for the late and short review. thanks for applying and bye!

HEOLSEOL — accepted