— teaser one

ㅤㅤLOVE 。ACTUALLYㅤ//ㅤAPPLY NOW

teaser one

"distane isn't an issue, because in the end, i have you."

tumblr_nymg0aeF5L1u2a5o6o2_400.gif tumblr_nzn59eYJx81rka8tzo1_250.gif

 

heartfelt's knowledge. 

Saeah excused herself from the practice. She walks to a lonely corridor and takes out her iPhone 6S from her pocket. She swipes the screen and open her line chat to see if there is any reply from the one she loves the most.

Can I call you?  - Luhan
Of course you can, I'm free now.  - Saeah

A minute later, her phone's ringtone which is Luhan's That Good Good rings. She quickly accept the call. Saeah's heart starts to beat very fast because she's listening to the voice that she misses so much. 

"Have you eaten?" That's how he usually starts the conversation, asking how she is. Everything is about her.
"Of course you silly. Don't always think about me, how about you?"

"I would if you're beside me now." He laughs. "I'm fliming Running Man now, we are having a break that's why I call you and see if you're okay. I heard that Heartfelt is going to have a comeback." He always concern for her and asks whether she has enough rest. 
"You cheesy fella. Oh, you must be tired then. Go have a rest, call me when you're home. And you haven't answer my question."

Although they know that dating now is hard, as Luhan is in China while Saeah is in Korea. Plus they are both idols, which makes it harder to have a relationship. However, Luhan still insist on making her his girlfriend. He just love her too much to let her go.

"Um... The crews are calling me. Gotta go, bye! I'll call you when I got home." Luhan kisses her through the phone and end the call.
"Okay, bye."

author's note

 

Hello! This is the first teaser featuring Saeah and Luhan. I'm sorry if it is too short. I will release another teaser if I have 5 applicants. Hahaha. That means 2 more to go! Do you like the teaser? Comment below to tell me what you think! Thanks for supporting love.actually. Bye!