Chapter 4

Forgiveness Ain't That Easy

SYASYA'S POV

I was inches close to actually allow myself to hold onto his hand upon seeing that  'please-come-back-to-me' stare of his but Youngbae gave a deserving kick to Jay stomach and continuous punch, using his ultimate strength and slammed Jay's body on one of the table. Worried engulfed my entire self as the fighting got intense. Having a crazy idea in mind, I interrupted their fight by pulling Jay away from Youngbae and act as a shield standing in front of him.

 

"Can you please cut this immature act? Seriously?" I told Youngbae whose shirt was being locked by the hands of his friends

"He started it first you little !" Youngbae answered rudely

"AARRGGHHH!!" Jay exploded about to charged towards him when I stopped him and pulled him out from the club as all eyes are on us right now, which was so humiliating

 

Right when we were fully outside, I let go of his hands as we stood one arm length apart from each other. As hurtful as I am towards him, something triggers me to turn around to check on him. He was physically in pain and I felt bad not doing anything. Haiz...

 

"Such a heartless dude!! If only you weren't there his head would be hanging in front of someone's doorstep!" he raged

JAY'S POV

I was cursing non-stop because I still could not accept the cruelness of a guy to lay hand on a girl no matter how bad she was. I paused half way when I felt my hand being held by the touched that I've been longing to feel. My vision automatically focused itself on her beautiful feature as she wipe off the blood stains from the wounds on my left arm.

tumblr_nywbhtxkhs1uywk21o5_250.png

Oh boy how I missed that concerned expression of hers the most. Her black midnight coloured wavy hair of hers that has a scent of nice smeling floral that put me into a relax mode instantly, her poor honey brown eyes having to witness the bad side of me, her seducing lips where it used to touch mine.

 

"Sya?" I called out her name sincerely

 

She faced me with eyes filled with worry and sadness that tears started to form.

 

"Does it still hurt? Hmm?" I asked, being concerned with my hand about to make contact with her fair complexion but she moved her face away

"I'm fine," she assured, obviously without being honest

 

Not giving me a chance to say another sentence, she turned her back on me and began to stroll away, forcing her stubborn feet to keep on moving. Hmmm...will using my mouth help to reverse back her steps?

 

"Sya, bae?" I called out

SYASYA'S POV

I knew he would do that. UGH! I should have walked faster or even better run away from him. Where were my earpiece when I need them? At this point of time, no matter how much I hated his actions towards me, I could not bear to ignore him entirely. I'm torn between on whether to continue my steps or turn around to face him. Wow, I've never encountered such a complicated decision making before. God help me!

sadulzzang9.png

As I was taking my own sweet time deciding, I heard footsteps and the moment the footsteps stopped I know someone was standing right behind me. It's him for sure and as much as I wanted to turn around, I forced myself not to before my emotions got carried away. My foot was already lifting itself up when a pair of broad muscular arms embrace my waist.

 

"Don't leave me please? I honestly regret my actions," he lamented which caused my eyes to turn watery 

 

It's hard but I'm still afraid of forgiving him. I moved forward but he pulled me towards him, tightening his grip and from there I could clearly tell how much he wanted to express how he felt.

 

"Can we stay like this for a while? Tskk...," he sobbed, leaning on my shoulder dearly

 

I could not help it but to shed tears in silence and I bet he was doing the same thing as well. Part of me felt so broken without him. I'm lying if I said I'm not missing him. I'm thankfully happy I'm in his arms after so long as I touched his hands and it gently like how I used to do. We stayed in that position because I deeply knew, it's never enough if we seperate ourselves.

 

"3 weeks without you felt like 3 years. Having to eat, sleep, spent time alone by myself felt so different compared to doing all that with you. I want you back, nothing else..tsk...just you..tsk...I need my other half to feel complete," he spoke sadly

 

No intention of being rude, I slowly unlocked his arms and instead of turning around, I looked straight , still with tears rolling and walked hurriedly without turning back.  I breakdown like no one's business when I'm far away from him, cursing myself for not replying him anything, for ignoring him, for letting him down that even I could not forgive myself right now.

I ended up sitting on the hard ground, leaning my back against the pathway wall and reflected hard with mind filled with irrational thoughts. To regret for not showing any reaction earlier was way, way too late!

sadulzzang5.jpg

"Why Sya? Why?" I wondered by myself sadly

***

The next day welcomed me with loud thunder storm and lightning clasping against the gloomy, grey sky. I just realised I fell asleep on my sofa still with yesterday's clothes on. Then again, recalling back about what happened yesterday brought tears to my swollen eyes. I reached out for my laptop and browse through the net.

I served YouTube to listen to some soothing songs when my eyes immediately met a video under the 'Recommended Videos' section. Jay released a new music video? I looked at the date being published and it was three days ago. Wow, guessed I was too devastated to even noticed it. Feeling curious upon looking at the title, "Can't Be Without You", I clicked on the video and waited. 

 

[listen to the song while reading if you want to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwDX5--EAU

Lyrics written below was the original

english translation. Credits to: Jay Park for composing such a wonderful song, lovely song!]

 

While waiting for the video to start, I wrapped my freezing body with a quilt when the melody from the sound of a piano started playing and to my extreme surprise, came out the picture of us both. It was a picture we took when we just got into a relationship. Holy moly!! What was his motive of doing this?

Lyrics:

-y0LV9dMrNQ.jpg

Dedicated to the love of my life, "Miss, You-Should-Know-Who-You-Are <3"

No~No~~

At first, our love was like it came from a movie

But it always seemed that things were well

Why are things getting so twisted?

Little by little I picked on the insignificant things

We argued frequently, everyday, everyday we argued

Without knowing I also pushed you away

Why leave with our happiness?

I'm so sorry, please don't leave

Everything is my fault

I'll fix it, come back baby

I can't be without you, you are always in front of me

Why am I like this?

When I fall in love, I become a fool

I'm am weak only to you

Please look at me I'm hurt

I am so hurt girl I need a doctor~~

Because I'm a man, tears won't flow

Nevertheless, it seems like I'll die

I can't be without you

No, no, no, no, no, no, no~~

 

Verse 1 ended and I'm already crying a river over here.  

 

I usually don't hold on but I can't let you go

Because you are my everything

So begrudging

I still see hope in us, there is no need to be this way

I'm so sorry, please don't leave

Everyting is my fault, I'll fiix it come back, no~~

I can't be without you, you are always in front of me

Why am I like this?

When I fall in love, I become a fool

I'm am weak only to you

Please look at me I'm hurt

I am so hurt girl I need a doctor~~

Because I'm a man, tears won't flow

Nevertheless, it seems like I'll die

I can't be without you

I need you girl, stay by my side, wanna be with you till the day we die

Stay by my side, even if I die, I will never let you go, girl

 

Although there are many girls, I only see you

My heart aches, tears form, I also can't let them fall

My heart tightens, a bomb within my body

Inside me it explodes, BOOM, it was a huge blow

Although you're expensive, love has no price

Check it that's what I think

Althought I don't have money, I'm happy with having only you

Don't make such sounds to me that way

Even though you leave my hands, you come back like a yo-yo

Don't make such sounds to me that way

Even though you leave my hands, you come back like a yo-yo

I can't be without you, you are always in front of me

Why am I like this?

When I fall in love, I become a fool

I'm am weak only to you

Please look at me I'm hurt

I am so hurt girl I need a doctor~~

Because I'm a man, tears won't flow

Nevertheless, it seems like I'll die

I can't be without you

 

Baby just come back, come back to me

Baby just come back, come back to me~~~

joah_63000.jpg?0

-I'm So Sorry and I Am Still In LOVE With You-

***

The video ended  with our picture again and most part of my quilt was drenchd by my non-stop flowing tears. Every lyrics that was coming out from his mouth was exactly how I felt without him by his side. I'm feeling the impact on me right now. It was too excruciating to the point I could not take it anymore.