Chapter 1

Forgiveness Ain't That Easy

SYASYA'S POV

A few months had past and I am not surprisesd that I had been dating the loneliness all on my own  in this enormous apartment which was suppossed to be occupied by two person originally. Unfortunately, life of a celebrity can be extremely scary to the point that it tends to isolate them from getting involved in spending time with their personal life.

Ever time my beloved man walked out through that main door to fulfill his working schedule, I felt so incomplete especially when there were no calls  from him right after that. Moreover, all of my calls or messages were either being ignored or only get a one or two word reply.

As busy as someone could get, they would always make time for someone they love right? However, it seemed like he was more overly involved with his work. He changed completely into a workaholic. Our moments spending time together are reducing as he spent most of his time in his office rather than at home. 

As usual, with a cup of warm tea, I took a strolled at every part of the house as the memories of me and Jay was being replayed in my mind continuously. His laughter and sweet words lingered in my ears and caused me to create a small smile on my face although it was just for a while. I focused my vision at the time and it was 9pm. 

 

"Haiz... at this timing we would cuddle and watch a movie at the living room," I lamented 

 

Since I am alone, I find it no point in doing so anyways so I climbed onto bed and lay my head down on the comfy pillow. Only God knows how much I missed his arms securing my waist protectively. His soothing voice when he sang to me whenever I could not sleep. There would always be zero spacing between us as he shared his body warmth with me to prevent me from feeling cold. Too bad, the bed felt bigger now. 

I tried to sleep, tossing and turning my body side to side but nothing works. I reached out for his grey sweater which I always hugged it to sleep and let out my sadness to it. Non-stop tears kept flowing out from my eyelids as it landed on his grey sweater causing it to have a wet patch on the shoulder area. I missed his scent, missed his embrace, just everything about him that if I were to spent another day being lonely, I would die out of misery and boredom. 

CRrCgXgVEAAyqcQ.jpg

Jay's POV

2946880f53712f8361dbaa8f456aa594.jpg

"WWOOOHHHOOOO!! EVERYBODY TOGETHER NOW!!! I DON'T NEED A JOB I'M A MOTHERF**KING BOSS~~~~" I exclaimed in excitement, jumping up and down as I unleashed the party animal in me

***

After a successful concert, nothing could satisfy me more than to celebrate it with my AOMG members after all their hard work they had contrinuted for this concert. With no further a due, once all of us were changed into our causal outfit, we went to our usual club that we used to hang out at and party like no one else's business.

"Ayy Jay, like you to meet some of the babes who work in this club," Simon who spent most of his time here often said

 

I was half way drinking when my eyes went as huge as a saucers as it made contact with those attractive ladies that I could not help myself but to introduce myself to them immediately in a flirtish way. Come on, it was a normal thing for guys. Haha admit it!

 

"Alright, alright, emough blabbering, lets take a picture!!" I suggested, feeling so high

 

I do not know how many pictures I've took but all I know was that I kept posting it on Instagram. Oh well, I'm in an overjoy state right now and I'm satisified upon my hard work. Work hard, play hard people!

2 hours and I've drained out my entire energy I guessed to the point I just landed my on any seats available as I watched my energetic members still partying hard on the dance floor. I just laughed when my phone vibrated. Without looking at the screen, I pressed the answer button.

 

"Hello?"

"Babe!!" an angry female tone shouted back at me

"Oh? Hey baby, what's with the tone hmm? By the way I'm so sorr----

"JAY HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" she cut off my sentence

"Huh? What are you talking about bae? Wait, is it about me neglecting you? I'm so sorry love, I've been busy with my concert and album. I'll be home soon and we'll spent time together alright? I missed you so much," I said in a pampered voice

"Tsk... you always say that but you never did! Whenever you reached home you went straight to bed. I don't even know if you really missed me for real. Tsk..tsk...you don't even know how much I have to suffer staying alone without you. What has happened to you? Tsk..t.sk...," she cried which make me feel guilty to the max

"Hey, sshhh...listen, I mean it when I say it this time I'm coming home ok? You trust me? I still love you," I said, remorsefully

"Trust you? TRUST YOU?!!!! ARE YOU BEING A TWO-FACE NOW? YOU JUST POSTED A PICTURE OF YOU SURROUNDED BY GIRLS AND NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME TO TRUST YOU????" she raged

"Huh? What do you mean? I---

"Enough!!! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES JAY!! MY PATIENCE IS OFF THE LIMIT!! I'M DONE!" with that she hung up

"Babe, sweetheart wait I---

849ba429b8b48b64fbe1560134288111.jpg

Feeling curious of what she said about posting a picture, I quickly checked through my Instagram to see those pictures that I've just posted. As I scrolled down, my jaws dropped wide open after having a clear vision of what she really meant.

jay_park_mommae_mv_704.jpg?itok=k5hT0edt

GOD DAMN!!! WHAT WAS I EVEN THINKING???!!!! AIISH! Great Jay, you're such a smart ! Without wasting time, I gulped down my drink and rushed out from the club but was being blocked by Gray. 

 

"So soon? It's only 1am bro,"

"I..I gotta go alright. It's urgent," I rushed my sentence and speed my way to my car

***

The moment my foot stepped inside my apartment, I could sense the feeling of emptiness inside. I dashed my way to our bedroom and my prediction was right,

 

Jay-jay-park-28515861-279-399.jpg

she has left me, for real