Chapter 6

Love?

EUNHOO P.O.V

I lays on Jihyo's bed while looks at Jihyo who is busy searching for clothes to wear.How comes she so care about her fashion?"Do you likes Kai?"ask me.I can see she blush a little."No...He's my bestfriend..."I giggles when I listens what she's defend about."Why you want to search for a pretty dress?"ask me make she notices about it.But she just ignore me.I snuggles on her teddy bear while looking at her.

"Is this okay oppa?"ask her and show

I looks at her and giggles."Black and white?"ask me.She just shrug."It's okay...You're always pretty with any colour..."said me and read a vogue magazine.Jihyo walks toward me and lay beside me."You don't hate me...Right,oppa?"I looks at her face.She stares at my eyes."I don't hate you..."said me then looks at the ceiling."I want you to get married Jihyo ah...I wants you to be happy..."admits me.

"I will find...Just promise me that you and mom will always remember me..."say Jihyo and hug me.I just smiles before hug her back.

KAI P.O.V

I walks to KyungSoo hyung's wardrobe.I looks inside and pouts.I walks out and looks inside Kris hyung's wardrobe."Kyah!Kai!What are you doing?!"ask Kris hyung make me startles.I looks at Kris and pout."Hyung,do you has any black and white shirts?"ask me and sits on Kris hyung's bed.He just shook his head and walks toward his wardrobe.Then he takes out the important thing for me.

"Wear this..."

I smiles and takes the shirt before runs toward my bedroom.I stares at clock.It's 5.30 p.m right now.In quick pace,I get a shower and wears the outfits.I runs to outside then enters my car.

After a while,I arrives at the restaurant.I walks toward the counter and booked a table for us.The girl just nods."Joomin!"call the girl.Then the tall boy with a baby face just like Sehun's face plus Luhan's face comes toward me."This is your waiter,Sir Jongin..."I looks at the boy and clap.Just like my ideas.

I walks toward our table with Joomin guide.It's near with the beach.The romantic place but there will be Eunhoo hyung.Jihyo's brother.Hurmm...I sits on the chair and looks at Joomin."Do you has any romantic place at here?"Ask me and stares at Joomin.Joomin nods."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...Sorry for a short chapter...I'm busy right now because the school has starting...Mian...