Chapter 4

Love?

JIHYO P.O.V

It's midnight right now...There are so many happens.Especially,when Kai comes to my house.He wants to meet me?Unbelievable!He gives me a bouquet of flowers?How sweet~Urgh!I can't sleep..What are you thinking right now,Jihyo ah?About Kai?Hurmm...No!

I stands up and looks through the window.There are so many stars and the moon. It's full moon today.Woah!!!How about the beach?It's must beautiful for photographer to take a picture.

Suddenly,my bedroom door burst open.I see Eunhoo glares at me.There are many bruise on his body.His face swollen.What's happening?Eunhoo walks directly to me and grab both of my shoulder.

"Why you don't come to Woojun's house?!You has a date with him!"yell Eunhoo but he can't push me.He stumbles before faints.Maybe he's drunk.

I takes the pillow and put it under Eunhoo's head.I can't picks him up because he's too heavy."Saranghae..."mumbles Eunhoo in sleep.Maybe he's dreaming about his girlfriend.

Eunhoo's eyes open but he likes...Err...Drunk.He can't see clearly."Jihyo ah...I miss my appa..."say Eunhoo before crying hardly.

Oh no...I hugs Eunhoo and patted his back."Why he leaves me?I loves him a lot...He is my hero..."said Eunhoo still crying.

The tears running down from my eyes.My cheeks wet because of the tears.I'm pity for him too because he said that.Although he always hurt me,he still my brother.I has to respect him.I knows he do this because he can't control his stress.It's hurts to see him like this.Actually,I don't want my foster-father died too because he will leaves Eunhoo and my foster-mother.

"Eunhoo oppa,appa had to leave to because that his fate.."say me.He push me and don't looks at me."I don't believe in fate!I hate his fate!Why I can't control his fate?!If I control it,he won't die!!!"Eunhoo crush his heads to the floor many times.Haish...Eunhoo oppa.

I lay beside him and hug him.He stops and stares at me."Oppa,I knows that you mad because you got beat up...It's because of me...I don't go to Woojin's house...You wants to sell me to your friends...But I can't do it...It's my dignity.. Oppa...After I see you got beat up,I'm sorry because I'm selfish...I won't do that again..."mumble me and cry on his broud chest.He cries and hug me."No...I'm wrong..."said Eunhoo before falls in sleep.

-NEXT MORNING-

The alarm makes me awake from my sleeps.I groan as I looks beside me.There is Eunhoo still sleeping soundly beside me.I don't know how I can chat with him today.I stands up and walks toward the bathroom with my towel at my hands.

When I finish bath,I walks toward my closet.Eunhoo still sleeping.Let me see...Today,I don't has anything to do.Just work.I will wear this!

When I finish wears my clothes,I walks out.My mom doesn't come home yet.Maybe she still busy with her work.Oh yeah!I should cooks breakfast!Hmm...What I want to do?Yes!Eunhoo's favourite food.Tiramisu!

END OF JIHYO P.O.V

KAI P.O.V

I waits for Jihyo at the beach.I thought Jihyo will comes so I'm come here.But,there is no sign of Jihyo.Urgh!I looks at my camera before takes Tao and Kris picture.Yup!I comes with other EXO because they wants to meet Jihyo.

"Kai,when Jihyo will come?"ask Suho,sighing."Just wait..Maybe she's late..."answer me still taking EXO picture."We should go home...Taeyeon noona waits for me...She wants to meet up with me..."said Baekhyun while staring at his phone."Maybe Baekhyun right..Let's go home..."said Luhan hyun.I just nods.So we go homes.

When we're arrives,Baekhyun hyung had go out to meet Taeyeon noona for their date.I walks into my room.Kyungsoo hyung is at kitchen with Chanyeol hyung for making our breakfast.I lays on my bed and takes my phone.I click at contacts icon and press Jihyo's name.

Annyeonghaseyo,Jihyo...And good morning~

I waits for a minutes before there are reply.I grabs my phone quickly and see Jihyo replying my message.

Annyeong,Kai ah...Good morning too...

Where are you?

At my house...Why?

Why you don't go to beach?

I wants to spend my times in my house for today...

What?It's bored for staying in home...

I'm busy...

You can ask your mother to go out...

Kai ah...I can't...

Hurmm...

Don't sulk..

So?When will we meet?

Idk...

How about right now?

I can't...My mother still working...

So,when will we meet?

Today...6 p.m...At View Cafe?

Sure...Wear black and white colour...Okay?

Okay...Sure...

I starts to sing mansae by seventeen.Yes!A date with Jihyo again!I love it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...How is it?Is it okay?Sorry if you can't understand..