Chapter 3

Love?

JIHYO P.O.V

I press the start button.It's easy for me a little because the works using machine.Hmm... Mom...Dad...I miss you.I miss you too little brother.I stared at my locket.Inside the locket,there are my family's picture.There are my parents and my little brother,Song Joongki.I miss him.We're be apart when this family adopted me.I promise that I will finds Joongki!He will meets me.I won't leaves him alone!

"What are you dreaming,mistress?"ask Eunhoo.I spun around and shook my head."Can you stop calling me mistress!I'm not a mistress!"warns me and glares to Eunhoo.What's wrong with him until he call me mistress?!

"Yes you are...You seduce my dad!"Eunhoo wides his eyes and looks at me.What?!Seduce his dad?!"No!You're thinking wrong!I'm not seducing your dad.He's try to be kind to me!"said me to him but he shooks his head."Just tell the truth!"Eunhoo push me before walks away.

What's wrong with him?I'm not seducing his dad!His dad try to be nice at me and told to me about Eunhoo.Hmph!Why he can't believe me?!Huhuhu...Why did they hate me?I'm not do anything wrong to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sits on the chair at backyard.It's a little fun because at the backyard,there is a cute kitten from my neighbour.My neighbour allows me to play with their kitten.The kitten so cute with the white furry and blue eyes.Its name is Angel.

"Jihyo!Jihyo!"call someone.

Who is it?I stands up and slips in my sandals before walks toward the wall.I looks around.There are nobody.Angel runs toward me and sits beside me.Before I want to turn around,I feels someone taps my shoulder.When I spun around,I see Kai with a bouquet of flowers on his hands.

END OF JIHYO P.O.V

Kai climbs up from the wall before entering the backyard.Jihyo just stares at Kai and chuckles.Why Kai wants to meets her?Is there something he wants?Angel runs toward the wooden tables then hides.

"Why you don't answer my call?"ask Kai and push my hands a little."Jinjja?I forgot to bring my phones along with me..."answer Jihyo and slaps her forehead."Aigoo..."Kai shooks his head.

"Why you come here?"ask Jihyo.She's curious.What's make he comes to her house?Is her things dissapear?"It's nothing...I just want to give you this..."He gives her a bouquet of flowers.She smiles shyly.

"I hope you will loves it.."mumbles Kai softly before run away.Leaves Jihyo alone with the flowers.Jihyo smiles a little before smelling the flowers.It's fragrant!Jihyo starts to cry.She takes a sits on the wooden chair.Angel runs toward Jihyo and jumps to Jihyo's thighs.

"Daddy used to buy me a flowers when I graduate..."said Jihyo softly before starts to cry.

JOONGKI P.O.V

I just arrived at Korea after I runs away from my foster parents.It's from Switzerland.But right now I'm at Korea to search my lost sister.I miss her.I miss her when she used to hugs me and plays with me.Noona,just wait for me!

When I get out from the airport,I takes my phones and search for Kwangsoo's number.He is my bestfriend and he's closed with my sister.

Kwangsoo ah..

Oh!Joongki ah!

Where are you?

I'm at Ulsan...Where are you right now,Joongki?

At Incheon...

You're at Korea?!Jinjjayo?!

Nae...Kwangsoo ah...Do you has Jihyo noona's number?

Jihyo noona?I don't has...We're apart after her foster-father died...She changes her phone number...

Ah!!!Jinjja!!!!!!!

Waeyo?

I want to meet noona...Ah...Keurae...Do you has noona's address?

Andwae...But Shinhye had..

Shinhye?Nugu?

She's Jihyo noona's bestfriend...

Do you has her number?

Err....No...

So why did you tell me about her?!

I thought you knows her...

Aish!!!Babo!!!

Mian...

Hm!Arassoe...Got to go..Bye!

I hung the call.That's friend.Why he tells me about that?!That's not the point.Relax, Joongki...Call JB hyung.He will helps you.

JB hyung?

Oh...Joongki...

Where are you?

At my house...Why?

I had arrived at Korea...

You're?!Arassoe...Just wait...I will tell my driver...

Your driver?!

Nae...Just waits okay,Joongki...

Arassoe,hyung...

I hung up the call.Woah!!!JB hyung so rich.I hopes Jihyo noona also likes that.She won't suffering likes being abused.I'm worried about her right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So,how is it?Is it okay?Sorry if it's bored...I tried my best...