Chapter 5

Love?

-IN THE EVENING-

JIHYO P.O.V

Right now,I'm at supermarket with Eunhoo oppa.I feels so thankful that Eunhoo had be nice with me.We can go out together today because our mother sleeps at her friend place at Incheon.So,we lives the two of us.I can feels a little freedom.

I looks around the supermarket.There are many alley.I'm alone right now because Eunhoo leaves me.He too excited so he runs away.Aigoo...What's happening with him?He likes a kid."Jihyo ah!Looks at me!"yell someone.I turn around and see Eunhoo wearing a cat caps and waves at me.

And he takes out the bear caps.Wait...What?

"Jihyo ah!This is your twin!"jokes Eunhoo and chuckles.I giggles before runs toward him.I slaps his head makes he pouts cutely."Why?"whine Eunhoo oppa.I smiles brightly and takes the cap."We're here to buy ingredients for our bibimbap!"said me but he smiles.He puts on the cap on me."We don't buy it again.."said me."I had buy it for us..."explain Eunhoo.What?!He buys it?!

"Arassoe..."I wears the cap.We starts to walk and buy the needed ingredients.

KAI P.O.V

Right now,I went to supermarket with Kyungsoo hyung.He had go first meanwhile I find the free foods.Especially fried chicken!My fav!Hmm...Where is it?I walks and stops for awhile when I see the familiar girl.
 

"Jihyo?With who?They looks like a couple..."I rubs my eyes and looks again."JIHYO!"call me loudly make she turns around.I quickly runs to her and bow to her and the guy beside her."Kai!!"greet Jihyo with a big smile."Oh!Kai!This is my brother...His name is Song Eunhoo..."I stares at the guy before shake his hand.

"Jihyo ah,is this your boyfriend?"Huh?!Boyfriend?!"Aniya...He's my friend..."But Jihyo,I want to be your boyfriend."Yes...""Why you don't make he be your boyfriend?""Oppa!Hajimayo!"I chuckles as Jihyo punch Eunhoo's shoulder.She looks so cute with her outfits.I likes it!My style!

"Hurmm...Kai?Kai?"I looks at Jihyo.She smiles as always.She's so lovely.I admits it. "So,Jihyo...You can ask your brother if he wants to joins our dinner..."said me.She stares at me with her blank face."Aigoo...You must be forgot...I wants to ask you and your brother if you want to come...7 p.m at Beach View Restaurant..."said me.I exchange a little.Ops!I mean all...Hahaha!!!I'm the evil boy.

"What?!That's restaurant?!Who's treat?"ask Eunhoo hyung a little shocked.Maybe he knows at that place,the food is expensive."Mine..."answer me without a doubt. "Really?" "Yeah!""Woah...Sure!"Jihyo looks at me with a 'are-you-serious' face.I'm nods.

"Oh!Wears a nice outfits...I will pick you guys.."said me and give Jihyo a wink.Eunhoo nods before walks away with Jihyo.Aigoo...That girl..How can she be so cute?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so...how is it?is it okay?sorry if it's bored...^-^"