Chapter 1

Love?

It's 5 a.m at Korea right now.All of populations and tourists enjoy the beautiful view.Their hearts fluttering.Sun risen between the two hills at the beach.There are many people enjoy the views at beach in early morning.There are couples,family and friends but there is woman in casual outifits alone.She just watch the sun without partner.Just her alone.All of peoples stares at her too but she don't care about them.

The sun start to rising up.All of the visitors start to take picture but the woman stay quiet.She watch the sun rising up slowly.Suddenly,there are a tears running down to her cheeks as she stares at the sun.All of people don't look at her but they still take picture.The woman stares at the sun as the risen up in blank face.She don't know what to react.Sad?Happy?

Meanwhile,there are also 12 handsome boys take pictures together.They all feels happy because there are many friends.Then,there is a medium tall boy with a brown hairs looks at the lonely woman.He feels pity with the woman.The boy hold his nicon camera before looks at the woman again.

"You don't want to take my picture?"ask the short boy with blonde hair.The short boy stares at the brown hair boy.

"Nothing...I just feels there is someone lonely..."answer the brown hair boy before runs toward the lonely girl.

It's empty beside the girl so the brown hair boy sits beside her.She don't notice it but she still crying.The boy looks at the girl.Weird.Usually,they will feels happy when watch the sun rise but this girl.No..Is there something wrong?The boy looks around.There are nobody except s and this girl.

He stares at the girl before takes a picture of the girl.Because of the light,the girl startled and gasped loudly.The boy giggles before takes another picture makes the girl smacks the camera.The camera don't fall but the girl whines makes the boy frown.The boy put his camera at beside him before looks at the girl.

"Are you okay?"ask the boy.He just want to be nice

"Yeah..."answer the girl and hide her hand.

"I'm Kai..."the boy or his name Kai introduces himself to the girl.

"Song...Song Ji...Jihyo...."Jihyo introduces herself.A little stutters.Maybe Jihyo shy.

"Why are you not happy?"ask Kai and sits in front of Jihyo.Jihyo looks at Kai.Kai is looking at her with his puppy eyes.It's awkward for Jihyo because it's her first time the boy sits in front of her closely."It's...It's nothing..."Jihyo shooks her head.

Kai just stares at Jihyo before takes his camera.He press the open button before takes Jihyo's picture.Jihyo feels so shock so she looks at Kai with open mouth and big eyes.It's a perfect view for Kai so Kai takes her picture again.Smile appears on Jihyo's face.The camera flash again makes Kai chuckles.

"Kai ah!We got to go!"yell the tall boy with blonde hair while waving toward Kai.

"Ahh...Kris hyung calling me...So..."Kai gets up and patted his pants because of the sand. He looks at Jihyo before pulls out his wallet.He gives his business card to Jihyo.Jihyo takes it and looks at Kai.

"Call me if you want...And...Smiles a lot...You looks beautiful when you smiles... Annyeong,Jihyo... Meets you soon~"Kai bid a goodbye to Jihyo before walks away to s.

Jihyo smiles and blush a little.It's weird because it's her first time the strangers be too kind to her.She stands up and spun around.When she spun around,she find Kai with s entering the black van.Blushing right now.How can she meets his eyes.She cover her faces and leaves her pair eyes before calling Kai.

KAI P.O.V

I smiles when I hears someone calling my name.The voice so sweet and cute.I admits it.When I turn around,I see Jihyo waving to me.Okay...I swear!I blushing right now!She's so cute!How can she be so cute.It's my first time I meets her and I fall in love easily.

"Woah...You meet a beautiful girl..."praise Kyungsoo hyung before patting my shoulder.

Lay:Who?

Sehun:Is it BoA noona?

Suho:Beautiful girl?

Chanyeol:I will makes she's mine..

All:Kyah!!!

Those boys really weird.Wants to flirting.Always...Just be patient Kai.I turn around and see nobody.Maybe Jihyo had go home.I'm so lucky that I brought my business card together.Jihyo can call me..

END OF KAI'S P.O.V

While Jihyo walks home,she stares at Kai's business card.There are his name,number,work place..It's cool because it's purple color.Jihyo's favourite color.When she arrives in front of her froster mother,she starts to afraid.It's because her foster-mother hates her.She gets abuse by her foster mother and her foster bother,Eunhoo.

Her foster-mother blame Jihyo because of her foster-father dead.Her foster-mother wants Jihyo to get out from the house but she can't because her husband told her that let Jihyo lives at here although he died.If Jihyo leaves the house,he won't easily forgive his wife and son.So,Jihyo still lives at there.Although her 'mother' and 'brother' abuse her,she still survive it alone.It's hurt so much.

When she opens the door,she see her brother is watching a television.Jihyo enters the house quietly before close the door.It's slow but the crack from the door still loud.Eunhoo who is watching the drama looks at the door.He smirks evilly when he sees his foster-sister coming in and looks at him.She pants so hard when Eunhoo comes toward her.

"Hey,baby girl...Where are you just now?"ask Eunhoo and pins Jihyo against the door."I'm...I'm watching sunrise..."answer Jihyo,stutter.She feels so scared right now.She's swear she feels so scared.Eunhoo smirks before leans closer to her.She shut her eyes tightly."Eunhoo oppa...Please...Let me go..."begged Jihyo and struggles from Eunhoo's grip.

Eunhoo pull away makes Jihyo a little calm.Suddenly,Eunhoo pulls her hairs make she moan in pain.Eunhoo stares at Jihyo faces before push Jihyo to wall.He laughed evilly to Jihyo while watching Jihyo whining in pain.Her head feels dizzy right now.But she tries to endured it."Oppa...It's hurt..." said Jihyo while holding her tears."I don't care...Remember...Tonight...9 p.m...Follow me to Youngsoo's house.."Eunhoo walks away.He don't care about Jihyo.

Jihyo stands up and crying softly.After she endured the pain,she walks to her bedroom.The door opens and she enters her room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...This is chapter one...How is it?Sorry if my grammar bad...I still tried....If you feels easy,you can post me a cover book for this story...