Switched Caps

Scenario Requests

This was a request from my sister. 

She's on a cruise ship and the EXO members happen to be there and there, she and Do Kyungsoo switch their Adidas and Nike caps. 


You scan your suite as you have finally settled the luggage you've been carrying for who knows how long. Looking at the room, it was worth the pain of getting yourselves in the cruise ship. You and Brittany both flopped down on the bed with a groan and stretched your fatigued bodies.

You and Brittany finally managed to get an okay from your parents to enjoy a one week trip on a famous cruise ship you've been both been dying to go to, but of course, there's no such thing as free lunch. Doing daily house chores, helping out with your parents' works, and don't forget, babysitting your siblings so your parents can have their long awaited dates, were some of the terms you had to obey in order to get on the ship. Really, parents can be sometimes demanding, nevertheless, you're able to have a pleasant time with your friend in your dream cruise.

 Your stomachs grumble after lying down for a few good minutes. You both look at each other, knowing what your next destination is. You grinned.

"Buffet?"

 "Buffet," you grabbed your Adidas cap and off you go.

 The distance from your suite to the buffet area was quite far, but you had no other choice 'cause food's calling. On the way there, a crowd blocking your way to the buffet area met you. Most of the crowd was girls—fan girls to be exact, as you looked closer.

 "Hey Britt, have you any idea about this?" You asked trying to squeeze your way through the crowd.

 "A group called EXO's supposed to be here," she said. "I read it in their website."

 "Well, whoever they are, their fans are blocking the way," you groaned.

 "Relax. They'll move," she said. "Eventually." The crowd's screams get louder as the said group enters. You managed to get a glimpse of the group. The people coming in were Koreans and they were a lot.

 "Scratch them! I'm starving!" You complained to your friend. You both head to the buffet area.

 "Now this is heaven," you both lined up to get plenty of the luxurious food.

 

"I'm full," Brittany said as she slumped back onto his chair. "I'm going to the comfort room," you said and stood up with a heavy stomach. Maybe eating too much was a bad idea.

 "Excuse me!" You turned to the source of the voice, but suddenly you felt someone run into you. The impact was so great that you ended up flat on the face on the floor. You glared at the person who ran into you. The guy sat up, holding his head in pain.

 "I'm sorry," he said. You noticed that his English was slightly off. Maybe he was a foreigner, an incredibly soft looking foreigner. He abruptly stood up and looked behind him in displeasure when he sees his other foreign friends running away, laughing. He grabs his cap and chases after them. Your stomach growled. You better hurry to the comfort room. You grab your cap and fulfilled your stomach's wish.

 "Hey, Aleksa," Brittany greeted you as soon as she sees you. For some reason, she oddly looks at you.

 "What wrong?" You asked, checking if something was wrong with your clothes. "It's just that, your cap looks different," she pointed at it. "Did you change it?"

 You take it off, "I did not-," it was a Nike cap. "Change it. Oh," she was right. "How did it-" that's when it came to you. "The squishy looking foreigner guy!"

 "What?" Brittany looked at you quizzically.

 "Never mind me. I'll go look for it," and so you did. A few minutes have passed and there's still no sign of the squishy foreigner.

 

Sighing, you turn your heel and head back to Brittany, but just then, "Hey! You there!" You turn to the person who called you with a weird tone.

 "May I help you?" There were foreign men-twelve and Koreans to be exact, standing behind you. A square-faced man stood in front of the men and looked at you. It was the squishy foreigner.

 "Excuse me but you took my cap," surprisingly, he was fluent in English and by cap he meant the one you were wearing. You took it off.

 "For your information, I did not take it," you raised an eyebrow at them.

"Then you stole it," the tallest guy among them said.

"I did not steal it either," you defended. "Who are you anyway?" They looked at each other in disbelief and then laughed.

 "Stop pretending you don't know EXO. You're one of our sasaeng fans, aren't you?" The guy with sharp features said.

 "Sasang, haseng, whatever it is EXO. Can you just give me back my cap?" You tried to approach the squishy Korean, but a guy with dark circles under his eyes and a guy with a high-pitched voice blocked you from getting near him.

"Woah, girl," the high-pitched guy glared at you.

 "I'm sorry, but can you just hand me my cap peacefully and I'll give yours back?" You abruptly hand him the Nike cap as he said and your once angry expression turned into an unhappy one because of their accusation of you stealing.

 

 The squishy one noticed this but simply ignored and handed you your Adidas cap. "Thank you," the tallest guy said in a mocking tone. You turn your back to them but quickly stopped halfway.

 

“Is that how you treat your fans? Accuse them of robbers? I’m not even a fan, though, really, but you should know better,” you wave your hand as you head back to your room, leaving the boys with guilty feelings.

 

 

 A new morning has come and you start your day by heading to the buffet area without Brittany, who’s still in dreamland. Setting down your coffee, you open your favorite book and relax, that is until someone interrupted you by tapping a finger on your shoulder.

 “Can I help you?” it was someone familiar. “Oh, it’s Mr. Squishy,” he narrowed his eyes upon hearing you call him, Mr. Squishy.

 “Please refrain from calling me that. My fans call me that a lot,” he said.

“What’s your business here?” He scratched his nape.

 “Look, I’m sorry for how I and the other members acted yesterday. We got ahead of ourselves and I remember that yesterday I ran into you so maybe that was the reason our caps switched,” he explained.

 “You don’t say,” you turned to sip from your cup.

 “I and the other members have reflected on what you said yesterday. Clearly, we didn’t let you explain and thought that you were one of our sasaeng fans. Again, I’m sorry,” he looked at you sincerely and you bit your lip trying to hold back a smile from blooming on your face.

 “Here,” he handed you an envelope. “To make amends, we’ve decided to give you a ticket to our concert. We hope you’ll come and become our fan. See you,” you stand there in shock. They’d give you a ticket that easily? Maybe you should get a lot of accuse you of something that you didn’t do; maybe they’d do something good too. You laugh at the thought.

 “Oh and, at least, let us know your name,” he said.

 “Aleksa. It’s Aleksa Litan. You?”

 “Hello. I am EXO’s lead vocalist, Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you,” you both shake hands with a smile. “Well the Aleksa, I’ll see you around,” and with that, he went off to join his friends hiding behind a table. You look at the ticket and smile.

“This trip isn’t all that bad,” you said and continued to have your morning coffee.