When You Nursed Suga

Scenario Requests

Author's note: 

This is a request from ARMY_BTOBsungjaeHello to you! I hope you enjoy this one-shot of Suga. 


“Oppa.”

Your boyfriend, Min Yoongi or as you prefer to call him, Suga, glances at you upon hearing his name. “Thank you,” you had a big grin on your face as you snuggled closer to his arm. He too, couldn’t hold back from grinning when he saw you cute act. You were on your way home after having a romantic date with Suga, who unexpectedly prepared it. It was the first time he went all the way with preparations and you kept smiling just thinking about it.

“Are you tired?” he asked.

“A little.”

“Is that so,” Suga abruptly turned to an alley’s direction.

“Oppa, where’re we going?” you looked front and back. Clearly, it wasn’t the usual route you take home.

“It’s a shortcut,” he smiled.

 

As you walked farther, you noticed that a gang was up ahead. You clutched Suga’s arm tighter and he knew how nervous you were. He linked his fingers with yours, telling he’d protect you. The strange men blocked your path and looked at the both of you with disgusting looks.

“Nitwit, why don’t you hand over the girl,” one guy demanded. Suga did nothing but glare at them.

“O-Oppa.”

Seeing that Suga won’t budge, one man takes out a pocketknife and slowly walks up to you. Yours eyes widen and you shook your boyfriend’s hand to retreat.

“Lee Ranhi,” he said in a hushed tone. “Run.”

You looked at him in disbelief and opened your mouth to speak, but he beat you to it.

“RUN!” he charged the men with full power. He punched, kicked, and dodged the men. He glanced at you again and urged you to escape. You bit your lip and clenched your fists. You’d only be a hindrance, so you ran as he ordered.

 

 

You reached your home, panting and completely out of breath. You clapped your hands together and prayed that your love would come home safe. After a few hours of crying and sobbing, you hear a knock on the door. You rushed out from the bedroom and opened the door.

Suga was there. He was really there.

He was smiling and he looked awful. He had scrapes and a black eye. You cover your mouth in disbelief. How could they do that to him? But hat really caught your attention was the gash on his leg.

“Ranhi—“ he fainted and you merely caught him. Your beat up boyfriend was exhausted and in pain. You hugged him tightly then brought him to your room.

 

Suga opened his eyes to find a familiar ceiling. His head was in pain. He suddenly remembers the events from last night.

“Ranhi!” he saw you just beside his stomach. Your head was resting on the bed and he could tell that you were crying last night because your whole face was a disaster. He looked at his body. He was covered in bandages. You were nursing him while he was unconscious. Suga smiled at your efforts.

“Thanks, Ranhi,” just then you awoke from your slumber when you hear a familiar voice. You find Suga awake and smiling. He was as bright as ever.

“Oppa!” you gasped. “You should rest more!” Suga shook his head and grinned. Just then, his face was blurry and your eyes welled up. You were now crying in front of him. The river of tears was endless. You wiped your face with your sleeves. “I’m sorry. I can’t stop. I was so worried last night. It’s all my fault!”  You wailed like a child as he embraced you in his warm arms. You could feel his sympathy and affection though his strong arms.

“I’m sorry Ranhi. I won’t worry you again, so stop crying, okay?” he kissed your wet cheeks, until all of your tears were gone. You couldn’t help but blush at his action. He was smirking though.

“Can’t I get a reward for my heroism?” he smirked. You pouted.

“What do you want then?” Suga put a finger on his chin and thought hard. His face lit up when he thought of an idea.

“I want my Ranhi!” he cheerfully said and you couldn’t believe his words. Before you could even protest, his lips were now on yours. They were soft and you like them. You closed your eyes hoping that time would stop for a moment as you two shared a sweet kiss.