Draw Me Myungsoo

Scenario Requests

          You stare at the sketchpad that was lying in front of you. A clean and blank page was making you anxious and curious. Myungsoo, your best friend, was in the kitchen gathering the food you usually eat whenever you came to his house unannounced. He’s been your best friend since high school. He thinks that you’re annoying, but you could tell that he wasn’t really. He always puts up with your childish acts and takes care of you whenever you needed him. You could say you’ve developed feelings for him through the years.

          You continued to stare at the clean paper in front of you – well, mostly glare – thinking of what to do with it.

     “What are you staring at?” Myungsoo comes over to you with a bag of chips and a mango pudding – the food that he always has because of you – in his hands. You quickly snatched the pudding from him when he sits beside you.

     “What are we watching today?” You asked, taking a bite from your spoon.

     “Since the last time you came over, ________-ah, you didn't finish the movie so we’re watching Avengers again,” he excitingly said as he switched on the television.


          A few hours passed and the movie finally finished. You really didn’t focus during the movie so you understood little of it. Myungsoo wore an annoyed face as you kept bugging him about the guy who was wearing a red cape and wore his hair in a half ponytail.

     “Thor. For goodness’s sake, the guy’s name is Thor!” he yelled for the fifth time.

     “Well, sorry,” you said in a lukewarm response. “Scratch that, Myungsoo. I have a request.”

     “Please tell me we’re not going to repeat the movie again?” he groaned.

     “No,” you breathed in deeply, thinking that maybe he would be surprised at your request. It was bothering you earlier so now you wanted to get rid of it. “Draw me the type of girl you like,” you said with an earnest voice. Myungsoo looked back at you with a confused look. He batted his eyelashes in confusion.

     “Why so sudden?” he asked, shifting from his seat.

     “I just want to know,” you shrugged your shoulders. You were dying to know what kind of girl he wanted. Just the thought of him liking another girl made you furious with anger. “You’re good at drawing so do it for me. I’m your best friend, right?”

     “Best friend?” he uttered in a voice that you couldn’t hear.

     “What was that?”

     “All right, all right,” he grabs the sketchpad that was lying on the table for hours now and sits across from you with crossed legs. Once his pencil’s tip touches the paper, he swiftly drew over the paper with impressive finesse and you could feel yourself slowly gazing at him in admiration. His posture, his face, his hands, everything about him was pure perfection.

          He lifts his head and caught you staring at him. You quickly turn away, abashed when you met his chocolate colored eyes. He chuckled and turned back to his sketching once again. You cursed yourself for letting that happen.

     “Are you done yet?” you asked trying to look over, but he moved away a little to prevent you from getting a single glimpse.

     “Patience my best friend. You should never rush art,” he said with a smirk. You swore you heard him emphasize the words ‘my best friend’, but you just shrugged it off.

          Moments later, Myungsoo lifts his sketchpad to take a second look at it. He smiled once he finishes then tilts his head to look at you with a smirk.

     “Are you ready for this?” he asked, sitting far from you.

     You gulped. “Y-Yeah! Of course, I am,” you let out a wheezy laugh.

     He scoots over, closing the distance between the two of you. “Are you sure, ______?”

     You nodded furiously. “Close your eyes then.”

          Hesitantly, you followed him. “One, two,” you swallowed once again. “Three,” before you, you saw a familiar face. In fact, the face you saw was yours. Indeed, it was yours. You looked at his sketch with a bemused expression. You rubbed your eyes a couple of times to make sure it was really your face. You faced him, but he wasn’t facing you. He was looking down on the ground, his cheeks pink with embarrassment.

     “I love you, okay?” he covered his flushed face as soon as he said those words. “Yah, say something,” he peeked through his fingers. You were stunned and also red. You didn't know how to reply – technically, you were frozen – to him, but you knew your feelings well as well as he does.

     “Myungsoo,” you uttered.

     “What?” his face still covered.

     “Stay away from other women from now on, okay?” and with that, he immediately lifted you up and spun you around. He gently lowered you and kissed your forehead.

     “Yes, ma’am.”

THE END...


Author's Note:

Hey guys! This is not a request this is my own one-shot. It's an example and I hope you like it! ;)