VII

Same Old Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: The 1975 'fallingforyou' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3JJxS0gNkE

Christmas and New Year were over and soon after we returned back home. Since that day I haven't heard from Ilhoon. I went back to that fast-food, the coffee shop, some shops around that palce but nothing. I couldn't find him at all. I couldn't call him because he changed his number so I gave up.

Coming back home was pretty weird... I felt lonelier than ever and the worst thing was that there was nothing I could do. I had no idea where to find him or how to find him.

It's been a week since we retured back home and all I did was going from place to place, hoping to find him.

 

"Morning !" Peniel saiys as he walks out of the guest room. It's his turn to keep me company. Minhyuk asked them too stay with me, hoping to keep me distracted from my thoughts. They are all acting like they did when Ilhoon left. I love them and I get that they're worried but this is annoying. Really annoying but I couldn't say a thing because Minhyuk will flip if I say something to him.

"Good morning. Breakfast is in the kitchen. I'm going out. See you later !" I say as I put my coat on and grab my keys and bag.

"Looking for him again ?" he asks and I nod.

"I have to find him." I say and he smiles sadly at me. "I don't need your pity so stop looking at me that way."

"Sorry. Good luck and if something happens call me or the boys, ok ?" he says and I nod with a smile and left.

 

Today I decided to go to his parents house. I know it's not a great idea but I have no idea where to go anymore. I park my car in front of the house and take a deep breath before getting out of the car. I walk towards the door and I knock twice. I'm getting nervous as I hear footsteps closer and closer. The door opens and I see Ilhoon's mother with a surprised face.

 

"Oh my God ! It's been so long since I last saw you, my dear." she says smiling as she hugs me. "Come inside, dear. Are you hungry ? You want something to eat or to drink ?" she says as we walk inside the kitchen.

"No, no, it's ok, I'm fine with a tea please." I say as I take my coat off and sit down. Ilhoon's mother sets 2 cups of tea on the table as she sits on the chair in front of me.

"It's good to see you, dear. How have you been ?" she asks and I smile.

"I've been...good."

"Oh, you must be here to see Ilhoon, am I right ?" she asks and I open my mmouth to say something but no words were coming. "I...I hear about what happened. He told me." she says and I look down at my cup of tea. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you must've felt. He thought he was doing something good for you. That boy loves you more than anything. I was so mad at him when he came here and told me everything."

"I'm...ok. Actually we met in Ireland on the holidays. I...said some things but I regret them and I want to talk to him. I searched for him everywhere and then I decided to come here, hoping to find him."

"He lives here. He sold his apartment and moved in again. Right now he's out somewhere, I don't know where. You can wait for him if you want but... I have to go now. I promised my sister to help her with something so I won't be home until tomorrow night. I'm sorry I can't stay with you more." she says and gets up, getting ready to leave. "Feel like home, ok ?" she says with a warm smile and I return the smile as she kiss my forehead and leave the house, leaving me alone.

"Great..." I mumble and get up to wash the tea cups.

 

I walk around the living room, looking at the family pictures placed in frames around the room. I smile when I see a picture with me and Ilhoon a few years back when we were at the beach. Chansub, Eunkwang and Sunjae were behind us, making funny faces. I miss those times.

I put the picture back and walk upstairs, I find Ilhoon's bedroom and let myself in, closing the door behind me. I look around the room, seeing that nothing changed since the last time I've been here.

 

I sit down on his bed and take a book and start to read it. Hours pass by and before I know it I fell asleep.

 

Ilhoon's POV.

 

I unlock the door and walk inside and see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter