VIII

Same Old Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Attention ! This is a really, really short chapter (I wrote it that way so it will look longer but it's a really short chapter) It's more like an epilogue since this is the last chapter. I wanted this story to be short so yeah. It's a little lame and not that great but this is the first story that I wrote after a hiatus of 8 months or more idk, so this is pretty awesome for me because the reason I went on hiatus was that I couldn't write anymore... I had ideas but I just couldn't write them.

Anyway, I hope you like the epilogue.

Song for this chapter: Jesse McCartney 'Tell Her' https://youtu.be/CxVW6Sku8Ug

They say you never forget your first love.

In my case it's true.

I never forgot my first love.

His face, his smile, his eyes, they way he looked at you, your first date, your first kiss.

All of these are here, in my heart since the moment I fell in love with him.

The moment I started to have feelings for him I took notice of his looks, every little thing he does, what he likes and dislikes and I found myself falling more and more just notice these things.

I felt important that I was the only one to know a side of him that he never showed to anyone.

I felt important, loved and happy to find out that he had the same feelings for me.

Soon after we started to date.

Days, weeks, months, years passed and we were still together.

Yeah, it was hard.

We used to fight so much because we both are stubborn but we were strong and faced it all without problems.

We stayed together through everything.

We gave up lots of things for each other's sake.

Maybe we had some regrets but nothing so bad that would make up break up.

Until one day...

The day that I had enough of fights, of giving up things for his sake.

I still loved him, yes.

But... I was tired.

I couldn't break up with him.

I tried... but he didn't let me.

He didn't let me go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter