VI

Same Old Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Jungkook's cover of 'Lost Start' (original by Adam Levine) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-xxeuDm5-I

"I'm sorry..." he says.

"It's too late now, don't you think ?"

 

He stays quiet and I turn around, leaving the place and going back to the house. Once there I go inside, not bothering to talk to anyone as I walk towards my bedroom and close the door behind me. I quickly change into my pajama and lay on the bed.

Not long after, I hear a soft knock on my door and Minhyuk comes inside, holding a box of chocolate ice cream and another one with bubblegum. He walks beside my bed and holds out the boxex with ice cream.

 

"Choose." he says and I take the bubblegum one. He hands me a spoon and sit beside me. "Are you ok ? he asks and I shrug my shoulder.

"I saw Ilhoon." I say and he stops eating and looks at me.

"How ? When ?"

"I was with Tae at some coffee shop and I saw him there. He saw me too and came to talk to me. At first I left with Tae but then he came after us, yelling for me and Tae told me to talk to him so I did. He went back to the coffee shop while I went with Ilhoon at some fast-food place and... oh my God, I forgot Tae at the coffee shop." I say and he laughs.

"He's a big boy, he knows his way back. Besides, he called Jungkook earlier and said he was waiting for you but he saw this hot girl so yeah... I guess he's with her right now, trying his best to talk to her." he says and I nod.

"Man, too bad I can't see him struggling to talk to her." I say amused.

"Yeah so back to the subject..." he says and I sigh.

"Yeah well we talked. He... he told me why he left and he said he's sorry. Also, he said that after he left my place he went to yours and told you everything." I say, glaring at my brother.

"I told you that day that I knew about him leaving."

"Yeah but you didn't tell me the reason."

"I promised him I wouldn't tell you. Besides it's notmy place to tell you this. Yes, he came at my plase after he left yours and told me everything and how guilty he feels. Also, he told me why he left and everything. I never said that I understood the guy. I mean...yeah, he acted like an idiot and took you for granted so I really won't make excuses for him." he says and I nod.

"Change." I say and we change the ice cream.

"So... are you alright ?" he ask quietly and I sigh and look at him.

"I don't know. I wanted so bad to see him and talk to him, make him explain why he left but... when I saw him I just... froze. The only thing I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter