III

Same Old Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 months

"Oh, V ?" I ask the person who was in front of me at the coffee line. He looks back and smile.

"Yah, are you my stalker ?" he says with a smug grin on his face and I scoff.

"You wish. You're in front of me so buy me a coffee and I'll go find us a table. Only if you're not busy, of course." I smile and he shakes his head.

"I'm not busy. Go ahead, I'll buy your favorite." he says and I nod as I leave to find us a table.

 

I sit down at a table beside the window, I always loved sitting beside the window so I could look outside and study people. Minhyuk says it's a weird habbit of mine and it's creepy so I should stop doing it but I can't just stop. And it's not like I'm staring at people like some freak, I just study them...their faces, actions. I can't help it and I try my best to not look creepy and so far it's working. Well, not with Minhyuk and the boys because they know about my habbit so of course they find it creepy.

Beause the like it's quite long, it takes a while for V to grab our coffees so I look outside the window. Peniel and V are good friends since high school so a month ago Peniel wanted us to hang out with him and V so we did. His actual name is Taehyung but he says that V is such a mysterious nickname so that way he will look cool to other people. I laughed so hard when he said that because it's funny how he wants to keep a mysterious vibe with his nickname but he acts like a little kid. I usually call him Tae but sometimes I call him V without me realising it. We were a little awkward when we met...especially me, but after talking and spending more time together we started to be friends. In the past month he was with me almost everyday.

 

"I swear, that line was never going to end." Tae sighs as he sits on the chair in front of me.

"Thank you." I grin and take my latte macchiato. This is one of my favorites but of course, I love coffee and I don't care which type it is as long as it's coffee.

"You're welcome. So Christmas time is just around the corner. What are your plans ?" he asks and my braind decides to speak for me.

"Oh, I can't wait for Christmas. Me and Ilh-" I quickly stop and sigh. "What I meant is that...umm, I had plans but...not anymore." I clear my throat and I take a sip of my coffee to keep my mouth shut.

"It's ok, you can talk to me about it if you want." he says and I shake my head.

"No. I mean, thanks but I'm really trying to move on and mentioning him and thinking about him or the plans we made is not helping. And I really should clear my whole agenda from the plans we made." I mumble the last part with a frown but quickly smile and look at V.

"So tell me about your plans for Christmas."

"Oh well, me and my friends are going on a trip in Ireland and we're going to spend the Christmas and New Years Eve there then come back." he says and I try my best to keep smiling. The plans I had with Ilhoon for Christmas was going to Ireland and stay there for a few weeks.

"Wow, that's awesome. Bring me something from there, ok ?" I force my smile and he nods his head.

"Actually I talked to Peniel about this and told him to come with us. He and the boys. And you, of course." he says and I widen my eyes at him.

"For rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter