IV

Same Old Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly open my eyes and look around, not knowing where I am. Then I remember that I'm in Ireland with my friends and I smile, getting out of the bed.

After I prepared myself, looking pretty decent, I changed my clothes and went downstairs looking for my friends. As I entered the kitchen, the first person I see is my brother who was half asleep, sitting on the chair, with his head on the table. I sit on the chair beside him and gave him a nudge.

 

"What's wrong with you ?" I ask Minhyuk and he groans.

"I have a nasty hangover."

"You drunk last night ?" I ask him, giving him a glare.

"Yeah, I went out with Hoseok, Peniel and Yoongi. Explored the city a little bit then stopped at some bar. We came back a few hours ago, I only slept for 2 hours." he says and groans again.

"Thanks for telling me you're going out." I glare at him.

"You were tired so I let you sleep." he says then smiles. "I'm hungry."

"I'm not making you anything to eat. Go starve." I say and get up from the chair. I hear him sigh and call after me.

 

I know I can't leave him like this so I decide to make some breakfast for everybody. I decided for some pancakes, bacon, fried eggs and some Haejangguk soup for the hungover. After an hour I was done with the breakfast, I prepared the table and went back to the kitchen to make some coffee for everyone. No one woke up beside Minhyuk who went in his room after our little chat so I decided to wake everyone up. I quietly walk inside my room and take the megafone from the closet. I knew I'll need this so I packed it. I walked back in the kitchen and pressed the alarm button on the megafone as the loud alarm woke up everyone. 

They hurriedly run from their room to see what's going on, only to see me laughing at them. When I saw everyone is up I stopped the alarm as they start to complaing.

 

"Aish, why you always do this ?" Joy glared at me.

"Really I will throw that thing." Wendy said after.

"Forget throw that thing, I will burn it." Changsub said.

"Aish, shut up all of you. My head hurts." Peniel glared at them as he, Minhyuk, Hoseok and Yoongi sat at the table, glaring at everyone for making loud noises.

"I made breakfast for everyone. Instead of complaining you should thank me. Now sit down and eat." I say and went back to the kitchen and took the food one by one, placing it on the table. I then took the pot of coffee and one pot of orange juice and place them on the table as well. I sat down between Jungkook and Minhyuk.

"Thank you for the food !" they all say and we start to eat.

 

"Where are you going ?" I looked around to see V on the couch.

"Oh, I'm just going out. Why ?" I ask as he got up from the couch.

"Alone ?"

"Well...you can come with me, I guess." I smile and he nods.

"I was so bored. Everyone went out saying different things like shopping, eating, explore and so one but no one took me with them. I feel so lonely." he says and I laugh.

"You feel lonely so that's why you're with me now ? Aish... what a friend you are."

"Oh come on, you know that's not true." he says and puts his hand over my shoulders as we walk. "Where are we going ?"

"Well, I saw this cute coffee shop and I really wanted to drink something warm. Maybe we find some muffins or cookies."

"Sounds good to me." he nods.

 

"Waah, this place is great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter