NOTICE

The Certified Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hello all, 

i know it's been a long time since i updated and i'm really slow on posting up new chapters. i'm sorry for the long wait but first, i need to let you know that i have a massive writer's block and i'm busy preparing for (another) major exam this year. so after some thinking, i've decided to put this story on hold. however, you can help me plan it out by giving me your thoughts; give me a prompt or some kind of suggestion/moments that you'll like to read in this fic. i lost the inspiration because suji is too old for bts hahaha (my fault for imagining her to be the lead female) and when i was planning this story inside my head, i only imagined the start and the ending, but not the in between. another choice that i've taken into consideration is to change the lead female into an OC character (meaning I'll remove suji's tags, but i'll keep the poster and the female lead name the same, jin chae sun) or to change the female lead character into sana, she's my current ult bias and she's my current inspiration. do let me know what you think because if you guys don't give me your opinion, i might just delete this story altogether (which is a waste lmao). i'm really sorry if i'm pressurizing you to give me your views/comments because the only thing that keeps me going is your opinion, so i really need your voice. 

 

xoxo

 

ps; i've just created a poll, it'll be nice if you can vote below :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter