unlucky day

The Certified Jerk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jin Chae Sun! Detention!" Mr Lee's voice echoed in the classroom.

my life.

I grumpily stood up, gathered all my things and walked out of the classroom. What a nice timing. Detention during the cold winter.

That jerk told on me. That bratty teacher's pet. I told him to give me one more day, so I could finish it. He told on me because he hates me.

my life.

As I walked to the detention centre, I thought that it was a good thing that I got detention, so that I could escape that No-Mercy-Lee teacher's lesson. At least I can do the essay that I didn't get to finish yesterday.

The name's Jin Chae Sun. And you guessed that right, the jerk that told on me was none other than Kim Taehyung.

We hate each other and I hate him more than he hates me. I hate him deep down into my bones and I swear I hate him.

"Miss Jin," Miss Kang's voice called my name as I entered the room.

"Lee again uh?" She asked and I nodded.

"Kim Taehyung told on me," I said, "I told him to give me a day."

"Ok. Sit down and do your work, Miss Jin."

"Mr Lee did not even bother to listen to my explanation," I told her as I sat down and took out my stuff and she shook her head, "Well, he's always like that."

"I was working last night you know?" I told Miss Kang and she nodded, "I know, but I'm sorry I couldn't help you."

Well, my life.

 


 


Just what the hell is wrong with having a job? I mean we get a good pay and become independent. I know I'm a high school student and my focus should be on my studies but when you have no money, what can you do? What other choice do you have?

And No-Mercy-Lee hates students who 'does not study because all they care is about money'.

Oh please! I even studied during work!

And that Kim Taehyung, he was the one that hates me first. I've never do anything to him nor talked to him about other things outside of school work but he started to piss me off and that's when I hate him so much because I didn't do anything wrong to him!

He's just so ing annoying. On some days, he'll pull my ponytail and pull my hairband off, to see me tying it all up again. Sometimes, he'll blow hot air to my ear, which is really disgusting.

Kim Taehyung preferred to be called V. And he hates people calling him by his real name. So to get small revenge, I call him by his real name. The name V is just so weird and lame. I mean why would you take an alphabet as a name? It's just stupid. He told people it's V for Victory but ha! Has he ever achieve anything worthy of people's praise? NO!

But why should I think about him now? Aish. I shook my head trying to get him out of my head and held my blazer tighter. That's when I realized I've reached the bus stop. I'm going to work after school, and I work in a coffee shop. Nowadays it's common for a student to work as a barista. There's just so many cafés around.

My bus came in a couple of minutes time and I board the bus. Luckily the bus wasn't that crowded and I got a seat at the very back. I took out my earphone and listen to some music. It's a habit that I listen to music whenever I'm traveling. It's soothing, don't you agree?

At the same time, I scrolled through my Twitter and saw that my favorite boyband, Super Junior, won #1 on music shows! I'm a big fan of SJ and I like Yesung the most (yes the author likes Yesung 😝). I saw fantaken pictures of SJ and I squealed in my heart. SJ are so angelic. You know that feeling right? When your bias smiles and your heart just melts.

Suddenly someone blew to my face. I turned and saw that the person I hate the most was there.

What the hell! The last person I want to see, Kim Taehyung is there, right beside me!

"Annyeong Chaechae!" Taehyung waved his hands in front of me. I instantly jolted back, only ended up hitting my head against the glass window.

"Ouch!" I winced and rubbed my head.

"Tch, so clumsy," Taehyung scoffed.

"What do you want?!" I glared at him. How can I not realize he is here! He must have seen what I was doing on my phone. Oh gosh... I should have noticed!

"Go away," I sternly said.

"What a rude person," he scoffed, "I'm going home, you see."

"I don't care. Just don't come near me," I said and shooed him off with my hands.

Just how can he be here?! Well, he has a car that he can drive to everywhere he wants and I didn't even know that his home is the same direction as my workplace because I've never seen him taken this bus before. Damn it!

"I'm bored. At least make my journey home interesting please," Taehyung said and I continue to shoo him off.

"Not after what happened today. I'm never going to forgive you," I said. He pouted, trying to act cute in front of me.

"Why did you do those things anyway? I didn't do anything wrong to you. You're so annoying and it pisses me off!" I ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter