Two

12 Mafia Princes

Chapter 2


 

Kim Joonmyeon, 25

Leader of all the nightclubs and pubs in Seoul. Helps with the finance of EXO Corporations, otherwise known as the finance director of the company. Highest level of patience but once you pissed him off, then you are a goner. 

 

Nightclubs does not seem to bad, it looks pretty legit actually.

 

Do Kyungsoo, 24

Hacker of the group, with amazing hacking skills and have a way with everything technology related. Sorts out EXO Corporation technical issues and helps out with the security department. He needs no one to piss him off because he is always irritated. 

 

Hacker sounds really normal to be honest.

 

Park Chanyeol, 24

Drug lord of the group, never came in contact with drugs personally but have a way with words which can seal a drug deal easily. Considered as the hyper one of the group, always looks high on drugs but isn't. Event planner of EXO Corporation.

 

Drugs. Finally something that sounds really bad but still acceptable considering the fact that Shanghai have tons of drug addicts.

 

Byun Baekhyun, 24

An exceptional firearm master that knows how to use every single guns in the world. Considered as a skilled sniper when he was aged 15 and a gun prodigy when he is 17. Seems cheerful like Chanyeol but considered dangerous when a gun is near him. Manages events with Chanyeol, his best friend.

 

Maybe he can teach me some defense skill with a gun. Or not.

 

Kim Jongin, 22

The second in charge for the ion rings in Korea. Known to be the Casanova of the group but not one of those girls he hooked up with claim to see his body none the less get under him and their relationship tend to last for not more than a week. 

 

Oh Sehun, 22

A really spoilt brat that amusingly loves bubble tea and resembles Luhan (in a way). Manages the ion rings with Jongin but he focus more on the shipments and those in Japan.

 

The both of them sound like potential trouble but they sound good enough except for the 'ion rings' part.

Luhan, 25

The one with the cute doe like eyes and sweet talking mouth but one wrong move and you might have a knife near your throat, maybe in your heart. Helps out to plan the missions for EXO and handles with bothersome business partners.

 

Kim Minseok, 25

Puffy cheeks, huge eyes, small lips. None of that should baffle you because he is a devil, a real devil. At the age of 7, he started to murder without even any emotion. He claims that murdering someone eases stress. 

 

Is that even possible? I frowned at the thought of him murdering someone. He looked really innocent.

 

Kim Jongdae, 24

A experience kidnapper-killer. Used to the feeling of bodybags and chlorofoam, he was more than professional for his job. Sometimes he wonder why bother to kidnap them when he can kill them on the spot, without anyone noticing.

 

Zhang Yixing, 24

Pure physcopath with an obsession for unicorns, dinosaurs and dreams of becoming a successful killer ever since he was 4. Apparently his dream became reality and he is now a professional assasin. Every single job he takes, its pay probably worth more than someone's entire year paycheck.

 

Huang Zitao, 22.

Skilled in martial arts, enjoys Wushu the most. Considered as a pyschopath but much more better than Yixing. Tortures one without even blinking his eye, known for his cold heart and sassy personality. Frankly, he just enjoys torturing someone.

 

. He sounds more like a pyschopath than Yixing. At least that Yixing kid likes unicorn.

 

Wu Yifan, 24

In charge of them all, but tends to not stick his hand into their business because it could be fairly dangerous if he did. Not as a threat to him but a threat impose to those invovled in his friend's business. CEO of EXO corporation.

 


 

 

That old man of mine thought that it would be good to hand his daughter to a group of mafia in order to protect her. None of this would make sense if someone said it to me but this is real and I am panicking. I swore that someone on the road would just laugh at me when I tell them about this. Seriously, a group of mafia protecting me? Things just got a whole lot worse for me.

What was grandfather even thinking when he planned this? Surely, he was thinking about my safety but from my opinion, none of this seem safe to me. Throwing me into a pool of mafia princes waiting to snap my neck isn't the most enticing thing.

"Good luck, young miss." Tiffany said as she open the car door for me. I scorned when I realised we have reached. Behind those precious MiuMiu sunglasses, my eyes were scrutinising the big mansion. Every single inch of it in case I were to die here one day, I would at least remember how it looked.

"Goodbye, Haneul ssi." Tiffany waved and the car drove off. As carefully as possible, I made my way to the front door. My hands slowly rosed up and I pressed the doorbell.

"It's fine, dying is no big deal." I whispered to myself as I thought about my life in Shanghai, it was terrible and dying then will be no different from dying now. However, I was still afraid of what they would do. 

Painless, easy death would sound nice to me but tortures and selling me off to a brothel is a big no-no. I wouldn't want to be one of those ladies lying in bed waiting for someone to pounce on me neither would I want to be beaten up like a sand bag and watch as one of them try to kill me slowly. 

 


 

Ding-dong.

Tao hopped off the couch and ran towards the door, in hopes of meeting their new roomate. They have been waiting for this moment since the day Haneul's grandfather contacted them. It was said to be a favour of some sort to help protect his grandaughter but they were still enthralled by it.

His friends were all seated by the television, some hugging a cushion while some munching on some snacks and sipping banana milk. Their eyes were laced with curiousity and only that. None of them would think of killing her unless they want themselves on the run from her grandfather.

In other words, they can't kill her even if they wanted to. But honestly, they haven't even thought about killing her because it was a new thing for them to have a female roomate. It seemed fun or at least that was what they thought.

"Meimei!" Tao hollered when he pulled the door open. The girl standing in front of him had her eyes wide open behind those tinted frames. 

"He just called me 'sister'." Haneul said softly as she looked away from Tao. 

 


 

 Memei : the chinese word for younger sister