CHANYEOL

Resolution Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Mother goose! I hardly have any time left’

 

Chanyeol ran up the stairs to the 3rd floor. He could hear the countdown getting chanted when the lights went off.

 

“Oh fish, I’m too late” Chanyeol crouched on the last step as he panted

 

‘Oh does it matter Chanyeol? So what if you see her… What makes you think she’ll notice you now? You like her for 3 years but does it matter… She won’t notice me…’ Chanyeol sighed as he took the last step

 

He walked towards the student council room before he stopped halfway. He looked at the closed door as he ruffled his hair.

 

“What are you even doing here? What were you thinking Park Chanyeol?” he grumbles as he walked towards the nearest window instead. The fireworks were now up flashing in the dark sky

 

“Even if you weren’t late, what can you do? ‘Hi, Can I kiss you because I had a crush on you since I first saw you?’ She probably doesn’t even know my name…” Chanyeol  looked down at the crowd. It was hard to see since it was dark.

 

“She’s probably kissing that Jongjin guy by now” he mumbles as he messed up his hair

 

Chanyeol pouted as he thought about the first time he saw his crush, Raera. She was walking down the hallway as she greeted her friends. She looked like an angel with the sunlight effect coming from the windows and how her smile made Chanyeol’s stomach churned. She was so beautiful. She was also a part of the student council which made him like her more.

 

The first time they interact was when Chanyeol accidently knocked down a trashcan after playing around with his friends. Chanyeol accidently tripped on his two feet before he fell back as his went inside the trashcan before it fell and Chanyeol fell on the floor like a starfish with rubbish all around him. He was rubbing his when he saw a tissue in front of him.

 

“Y-y-you have d-dirt on your f-face” Raera tried to stifled back a laugh

 

Chanyeol swore he turn as red as a beetroot. He was on the floor, rubbing his with rubbish all around. He was praying hard that Raera didn’t see how his went into the trashcan.

 

“T-thanks” Chanyeol took the tissue as he stood up trying to act cool

 

But his coolness went as soon as it came when a banana peel dropped from his pants. Talking about embarrassment.

 

Raera cleared as she fanned herself “Err… Do clean it up… I’ll make sure the teacher doesn’t find out about it” she said with a smile before turnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter