KAI

Resolution Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kai washed his hands as he looked at the mirror. He turned off the tap with a sigh. The resolution kiss tradition will be starting soon and if he didn’t get out from the men’s now, he would miss it.

 

‘5 minutes…’ he thought as he looked at his watch before leaving the men’s.

 

The hallways were quite dark since everyone was out partying at the garden. The hallways were lit up from the lights from outside and the restrooms. He had to admit, the school is quite spooky at night. Kai wondered why he went to the men’s alone again.

 

‘Ah right… It’s not that Sora would be there…’ he clicked his tongue

 

Surprisingly, he is one of the few among his friends who don’t have a girlfriend since they were quite known among their peers and juniors. People would have thought he isn’t interested in dating or that he just likes to flirt. In reality, this boy was just like any other teenage boy who had a crush on a girl.

 

Except, Kai didn’t have a crush on just any girl, in fact, Sora was actually the vice president of the student council. Kai first saw her on his first day of school where she became her seatmate, who knew a few years later, Sora was one of the untouchable and powerful ladies in the academy.

 

Sora was tall, beautiful, smart and friendly. To him, Sora was just like her name, the sky. Every single time he was with her, he felt calm and happy. He thought about finally confessing to her tonight but then again, just like the other student council members, they would be at the 3rd floor where the student council’s room was, right below the principal’s office and above the teacher’s lounge.

 

Since the student council were the ones to arrange the New Year Eve party, they would be busy for the whole night. During the final countdown was the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter