Cut, Cut and Cut

Girl x Friend

Cut, Cut and Cut


                                                                                                                                                                                                                            8:30 A.M

 

After a not-so-called date within a week ago. He often has a weird dream at night. Whenever he close his eyes. That dream appeared.

It wasn't a nightmare, but a really a weird dream. It's not really a big deal at first but it keeps repeating. Is that a good or bad sign? He wonders.

 

If it's a good sign, then it's good for him. In that dream, he was holding a bouquet of roses, there's a quite lot of them. Maybe hundred? He randomly guessed.It's seems like someone left it there, but he doesn't know how does it end up with him.Does he bought it? Or he picks it up intentionally or someone gave it to him? Not just that, the way he dressed also quite odd. 

 

"Too handsome! I can barely recognize myself" Chanyeol said while staring at his reflection in the small mirror of the building. The next thing, he heard a chuckle. Judging from the tones, it was belonged to a girl. His body stiffened upon the chuckle. Chanyeol turned to look ,the voice. 

 

Just what he predicted, it was hers. The chuckle belong to the girl who can freely take over him anytime she wants. He gaze the floor in embarrassment, she look beautiful tonight.  Not just today, she always beautiful. The girl covered , although Chanyeol already heard her. 

His eyes are on her again. Their eyes meet. 

 

She holds his gaze for a second or two and then she turned away, smiling softly to herself. Though their eyes met for just a moment, his face stays with her for the rest of the day. Her face was unreadable. Unconsciously, he walked right up to her. Where did this encourage comes from?

Now, she's right in front of him.

" Do you like roses? " He asked, trying his best to not be intoxicated by her jasmine smell. He only expected a polite smile from her — but instead he got a wildest, friendliest grin he had seen. " Yes " She exclaimed. Looking very excited. 

That made his day.

 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                        10:00 A.M

 

" Chanyeol? "  Chanyeol snaps back to reality upon hearing voices. The bearded guy smiles reassuringly to him . He must have drifted into his own world again.

" Still nervous? " He asks still there's a smile on. Chanyeol nods slightly. Yes, today is the D-DAY. The first day shooting. He is so nervous to death. Being alone in the other country feels so odd too. There's a lot of ngs that he made just now. Rather than mad at him, the director gives him a slight break. It was his first time. 

" I guess it will be okay soon when she's around? "  He looks at the lad. He sure, he can get the meaning since it's not that complicated.

 

Too bad Chanyeol brain wasn't properly function today. 

" Goodluck! " The director taps his back, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

Then, he heard a noise, probably coming from the staff. He walks to the crowd that gather around. 

" I heard she's here "

" She's so beautiful! "

" I swear to God, she's really goddess " Luckily a few of the staff are Korean natives that lives in China. He just about to ask who they are talking about. 

 

The girl appears  in a coloured dress with a white blazer covering her shoulder.She smiles to the each of the staff and yet introducing herself to them. After she's done, she bows down politely. Chanyeol could not help but smiling to himself. She's really a warm hearted person. No wonder almost all of sm-entertainment staff likes her.As she position herself back to normal. She notices Chanyeol at the side of the crowd. She waves to him, Chanyeol wave back to her. 

 

As the crowd starting to do their work back, Seohyun approaches Chanyeol. 

" How is it? " She asks, earning a chuckle from him. 

" Not bad " He reply her with a grin. He almost chokes on his own saliva when she grins cheerfully to him. 

 

" We have a scene together after this —" She pause when the director announces they will start shooting back. 

 

Chanyeol rubs his hand together. " I need to do my best!" 

"Chanyeol comes here." The director gives him instruction about the next scene. 

 

" What? "He raises his eyebrows in a show of calm inquiry. Although he had his voice rose a bit. I read the screenplay already, but there's no scene like this? He thought. 

 

" Sorry I change my mind at the last minute. I want this scene to be perfect. What did you say? Seohyun said she has no problem with that. I guess you should be the same too? "

 

" Seohyun sunbaenim said she's okay? " The bearded guy nod to his question. 

" Then I'll be okay too " Although he feels confident upon saying that, but once Seohyun appeared, everything seems to be opposite. 

 

" You can do it! Park Chanyeol! It's not that hard like what you think. And this is not your first time pushing a girl up against the wall " He sighs, why did the director change it suddenly? 

 


 

 

Chanyeol drag her out, he grabs her wrist carefully.She shiver at his touch, but her face didn't say anything. He then slowly pushes her against the wall. Only God knows how  trembling is he. Afraid that she will be hurt. 

 

Inside, his heart thumping madly against his chest. He gives a quick prayer that she can't feel the slight trembling of his hands. 

 

" Joon ah " Seohyun start to read out her dialogues.

 

" You know that

" I still love you " She said softly but loud enough to his ears, letting her eyes make an eye contact with him. She's waiting the answer of his mouth patiently. Chanyeol is so shock with her words. He braves himself to look at her in the eyes. He can't contain himself at that moment, who can by the way? The pair of the eyes that looking him probably the most beautiful ones. He manages to steal glances at her cheeks, lips to be exact. They are so close to each other. On the stage they can hear each other breath.

 

Chanyeol wasn't in his right mind. His face turn red that time. He could not help himself anymore. His crush said " I love you " while looking directly in his eyes. Isn't that heaven? Let just put aside this filming. He thought. He can't see anything else but Seohyun. It seems like Seohyun already taken over him again. "Are they even filming right now?  Or this is a part of his sweet dream? "

 

Unthinkingly, in his panic state,  he grabs her hands tightly. Seohyun look rather confuses by his action. 

 

" Me too " He said, grinning sheepishly at her then stare at the floor. Probably embarrassed by his word. 

 

The next thing, he heard is.

 

" CUT " A voice take over his head, and after that, everyone start to burst into laughter. Including her. There's some even shake their heads and chuckle at the astonishment on Chanyeol's face. 

 

" Wait, what? " Chanyeol pinches his own cheeks, " This-is-not-a-dream? " Seohyun could only giggle to her junior, even her stomach feels funnyChanyeol could only laugh it off awkwardly. Now, he can't even lift his face due to the embarrassment. Not just that, he can't even look up to Seohyun. 

 

" Sorry " He said while bowing to the director, staff and not to forget the girl beside him. He notices Seohyun's eyes still on him. 

" Does she notice? I have gone mad again " Chanyeol said, whispering to himself. At this moment, Oh Sehun word seems to be playing in his mind 

 

" Hyung, I think you should go for medical check up. Who knows you been suffering anything all these years. It's better to go for a check up."

 

He, himself cannot understand, although at first he just embarassed but, later he becomes weird. Every time he pinned Seohyun at the wall and stare at her. Her lips seem to call out for him. The temptation to kiss her become serious, even his stomach feels funny as if someone tickles him. So, he ended up crack by himself. It's not even funny. Luckily a small part of his brain whisper

 

" THIS IS JUST AN ACTING PARK CHANYEOL! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT" 

 

" CUT "

" CUT "

" CUT " 

The director looks at Chanyeol in disbelief. He keeps making mistakes. At first, it was still acceptable. But later it became ridiculous. He then let out a heavy sigh. The staff also whispering to each other. They are also worn out. The ngs keep repeating like there's no end. They know it is Chanyeol's first time acting as the male lead, but he didn't use this chance properly. 

" Take five " The director dismiss the shooting for a while.  

 

 


 

At that moment, Chanyeol feel lost. The director looks disappointed among all. Feels urge of his mind wanting to stop and turn back time to where it starts and do it again properly. Now, his mind is back.

 

He quickly follows the director, "Mr.Xiang, I'm really sorry" 

Mr.Xiang didn't bother to reply, he keeps walking to the door. When he reaches the bench outside, a little bit far with the building. He finally looks at Chanyeol and told him to take a seat. 

 

Again, Chanyeol repeating his apology. "It's not your fault entirely- I guess you didn't  see it. "

"See what?" 

" Seohyun also make a mistake"

" She didn't, I'm pretty sure "

" That's why I said you didn't see it- Chanyeol, she didn't focus on her acting. Just like you. Her face may be acting, but her eyes tell it otherwise"

" But- maybe it's because she's too tired? Or she's disappointed with my acting? That's why she cannot focus" 

" Why did you back up her?" The bearded guy gave a look to Chanyeol. Chanyeol seems to be in his world this time.

 

" Because I like her " Chanyeol said and throw his eyes somewhere. 

The bearded guy looks rather satisfied " Then it's deal " He then smile to Chanyeol. Chanyeol still had his eyes on somewhere. 

" Deal? "  

 

No response. He finally turns his head. All he can see is-

 

" - " He curse in shock, there's a long haired girl beside him. It was the same with the grudge movies. Though it's dark. She laughs and turn to look at him. 

" Seohyun Sunbaenim " He quickly covers his mouth, he didn't mean to curse. 

" I do that too sometimes " Seohyun told him without looking in his eyes.

" Do what?" 

" Curse "

" Are you kidding me? You are too kind to do that " Chanyeol protest, he cannot believe her words. 

" So your telling me, kind girl doesn't do such things?" Chanyeol nodded at her question before answer " Kind girls do don't bad things. " 

" You are wrong Park Chanyeol- Kind girl also knows did bad things such as-  " Chanyeol looks at her disbelief, does she just mentioned my full name?

" Such as? Would you prove me that I'm wrong?" Instead of bickering about what the director said, they were bickering about something else. 

 

Again, no response.

 

 

Chanyeol turn to follow her gaze but, he end up catching Seohyun's eyes, staring at him. He flinches upon the stares. She has been staring him after all these moments? 

 

As he about to ask her, why did she stare at him. It makes him feel uncomfortable such all. He feels something soft land on his lips. Perhaps?

 

Seohyun couldn't help herself. She already heard everything between the director and Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol likes her. Without her knowing, the distance between her face and his is getting close and dangerously closer. She could feel his breath. His breath is hitting her skin. That's how close she is right now. It's like magnet pull her lips closer and eventually she touches his lips.

When she kisses him, Chanyeol pretty much aware of her lips. Though it was surprising to see this kind of Seohyun but he likes it anyway. He responds her kiss with the same intensity. It feels so  good that none of them want to break up the kiss. Soft, gentle, yet with the hint of teeth.

Seohyun wrap her around his neck, Chanyeol moves his hands around her waist and he slightly deepens his lips to hers. The next thing, he bit her lips, causing her to open . His tongue starts to wander around and touches her tongue. He did French kiss. He thought Seohyun will push him away, but no she didn't. That's means she's okay with it.Their tongue battling on their own. 

 

Its seems that both of them are lost in their own world

 

Their face are red that time, they broke the kiss as both of them are out of breath. There is a smug on Chanyeol's face, as most men would have, when they kiss their beloved ones. Seohyun didn't look at him after they parted away their lips. Now, she's feeling so awkward. 

 

Seohyun feels stupid with her action, mens are suppose to kiss woman first. "You did it otherwise Seohyun" She thought starting to regret her decision. She messes her hair in frustration. Chanyeol smiles at her girlfriend's cute action. He means her future girlfriend. As if he can predict the future. 

Chanyeol tries to fix the situation they are in right now.

As both of them fall into silence.

 

" You win " Chanyeol said with a grin plastered on his face, breaking up the silence. 

" Win? " Seohyun give up her eyes now she's eyeing him with curiosity.

" You have already proven me. I'm wrong "  She rather confuse at first the after thinking it back, she understands it. She shyly smile to him. 

" So, no present on my win? " Seohyun jokes. Chanyeol laughs at her cute remarks. 

" Tell me your wish " Chanyeol sing out of sudden receiving a small hitting from Seohyun. " I want you to close your eyes "  

Chanyeol could not help but to " So your wish is to have a second round with me! Where did you learn this? "

" No, that's not it" Seohyun face reddening as she remembers their hot kisses just now. 

" I know I'm just joking,Sunbae" Chanyeol close his eyes. Seohyun burried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent deeply. Chanyeol is so shock by her action , but he return her with a soft hug.

Why does it feels so heaven around her? 

 

" Did you feel it, Park Chanyeol ? "

" Feel what, Seo Joohyun? "

" Butterflies? "

" Always "

 

It was the first time their hearts had found a place to settle.

 


p/s: 

Hello guys, so i'm back after a while. I'm so sorry for not updating this story quite long. Really sorry. I hope you guys can understand me. I been so busy with college and such all. To be honest, I feel so bad for not updating this story before the movies come out. I actually promise to one of my reader here that i will finish this story before the movie come out. But too bad i can't. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I think maybe around this week i will finish this story. If nothing came up. Fyi, this chapter is not the end yet. What will happen next? Jeng jeng jeng. Just wait okay. Now, tell me what do you think about this chapter? Comment below okay? Thankyou again for supporting me. And if you guys don't mind, you guys can follow me at my personal ig. I will follow you back <3. I barely have any seoexo shipper in my timeline so i guess lets be friend.

HERE : @dalixlhn  

anime, couple, and kiss image