Hello There

Girl x Friend

   

Hello There


4:35 P.M.

 

Do you know the feel when you are covered with a thick blanket during rainy days? 

Yes, 

That's describes Chanyeol's feeling right now. He thinks he will fly to the cloud nine if she receive his proposal. Offer. 

But,

A lot of things going on his mind right now. 

 

One of them is..

How to start the conversation?

 

Is it like this?

" Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol from EXO. If I not mistaken, you are Seohyun from Girls Generation. I'm calling you to offer you a job, I hope you can considerate my offer " 

Like seriously. " Think something better Chanyeol." He thought.

 

" Hello Sunbaenim , this is Chanyeol. " No,What if she doesn't know him. I mean he's not so close with her. 

 

"Hey, baby. This is Chanyeol Oppa. " Oh, since when Chanyeol and her already official. And since when Chanyeol is older than her. 

Something else, please.

 

 

" Hi, Can we meet? " Isn't that so sudden. Something else. 

" Hi Seohyun, I'm your fan!" She might think he's one of her sasaeng fans and end up the calls. No way man. 

 

Before he could think of any intro, She has already picked up his call. He's not ready physically and mentally. Can you imagine that?

 

 

" Hello? " ask the girl, her voice sounds so like a lullaby you play when you can't fall asleep at night. 

" Hello there! " Chanyeol chirp  and his hand also move to gesture Hi. Damn it. She's Seohyun, Chanyeol. Not there. Who's ' There' anyway. Chanyeol scolds himself. 

 

" Hello, who is this? " She ask politely. Chanyeol could not help but smiling to her question while mumbling " Your future husband  "

Of course he's not saying it for real, she might think he's creepy or a stalker. Who's knows if she will respond to him by singing Meghan Trainor's song.  

 

Dear future husband, here's a few things

You need to know if you want to be my one and only

Lame Park Chanyeol. Lame.

Without thinking more, Chanyeol respond her question 

" Guess who?" Chanyeol slap his head for his il-logical answer. Oh Sehun was right, he's had gone mad. And he's just realised at this moment. No wonder, Sehun tells him to go for medical check-up. It's not once, Sehun reminded him. It was over than five times. As he remembers. He thought that kid was only kidding and it turned up real. 

 

Oh no.

" I have no idea sir " Seohyun reply, she seriously has no idea. She was in the middle of photo shoot. Luckily, they gave her a minute to rest. She was tired. With the tight schedule of her this week. She have no time to rest. If she have a boyfriend, he will disappoint with her, since she has no time to spend with him. They might breakup in the middle. That's why she prefers to be alone. 

 

To be precise, 

She used to have a boyfriend before, her first and maybe last. He treated her so good but at that moment Seohyun was not ready to have any relationship. It was an arranged relationship to be honest. The unnies did it. The guy is Tiffany unnie's friend. She knows they did it for her. They want her to be happy. But, Seohyun wasn't mentally ready for him. He was too good. 

 

And handsome too. Not just that, he was tall and have a good body. If Seohyun not mistaken, he loves to play football whenever he's free.He also has a stable  job and even his own house.

 

But too bad, Seohyun did not feel anything when she's around him. Not even butterflies. 

 

She still remember  feeling aroused at her stomach whenever she saw Johnny Depp on the television. She was tingling with excitement. The butterfly has done their job really well. 

She believes that's mean love. 

 

 Up till now. 

 


 

" I'm sorry for my stupid question. Is this Seohyun, I mean Seohyun Sunbaenim? " Chanyeol said, finally regain his mind back only after hitting his head at the wall few times.

" It's okay and Yes, Seohyun speaking- Who are you ? " The lad smiling again, she must biting her lips in confusion right now.  Well, he always observed her, and already memorize some of her reaction.

   That's what he got in his observation.

 

" I'm There " Again. Mad Park Chanyeol appear. He let out a sigh. He quickly corrects himself.

" No, I'm Chanyeol " He's been thinking whether to put his group name or not. And he did not put them at last.

" Which Chanyeol? " 

Chanyeol is starting to regret with his decision to not put EXO infront his name. She doesn't know him. Or maybe she's known a lot of people names Chanyeol. He sigh, you are just a stranger for her. How do you expect her to know you? Chanyeol thought. 

 

His thought faded away when he hears a giggle from another side. 

" I know you, Chanyeol ah. Don't sigh " Chanyeol lips curl a smile. A really wide smile. " She knows me. She knows me! " He said in excitement.

" Of course I know you, you are my junior " 

" Wait you hear that? " 

" Yes " She said half giggling. She finds it's cute though. 

 

This is why Chanyeol always admire her, even if she's tired. She would always treat him and his fellow member warmly. Now, she's giggling to his silly act. Isn't this cute? Anyone else would be annoyed if they are tired, but how does she remain the same.

 

" Can we meet? I have something important to talk with you " He remark.

 

Please, please, please.

 

" Oh, sure. When and where? " 

" Hmm. Can you suggest? " Again. Chanyeol feels like being covered up by thick blankets in rainy days. This feels so nice. And he feels so excited . 

 

He blushes after hearing himself. He feels like they in sort of  relationship. You know- Girlfriend and Boyfriend. 

" How about the coffee shop nearby SM? 10 pm? I finish my works at 10." 

" Sure " Chanyeol said almost could not help his excitement anymore. 

 

" See you tonight, I need to go now. Bye " She excuses herself before end up the calls, Chanyeol didn't manage to say goodbye or thankyou to her. She must be working right now. 

 

" See you pretty " Chanyeol said eventhough he knows she's already hang up the phone. 

 


 

A loud bang could be hear. This must be Do Kyungsoo. What does he want from him? He looks at his watch and a little bit shocked. I have been talking for 10 minutes? 

 

He goes to the door and open it. There, standing Do Kyungsoo with a not so pleasant face. " I must be forgetting something " He thought himself. 

 

They all have their own task in the dorms.

Chanyeol is in charge of laundry, Xiumin hyung is in charge of cleaning along with Suho hyung. Since our dorm could get so messy sometimes. At that stage we can barely  find the main door. Joke. So we need more than one person of that sector. Kai and Sehun is in charge of picking up the laundry and distribute them.Do Kyungsoo, Lay and Chen works at the kitchen and Baekhyun is in charge of being loud and trouble maker. 

 

Byun Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.That's the only things he best at. 

 

Do Kyungsoo is still there, staring at him. What did he do this time? Chanyeol can't think about his mistake.

 

" Hey " Chanyeol greet him calmly. 

" I call you a few times, you didn't hear me? " His nose is flaring. He must be angry. 

" I just wake up " Chanyeol lied, while scrubbing his eyes. Do Kyungsoo did not say more he's just dragging him to the kitchen.He wants Chanyeol to taste his spaghetti and kimchi combined, he doesn't know what to call them. Chanyeol closes his eyes as he thought that will be his last days on this world. 

 

" Taste this " Kyungsoo said after reaching the kitchen. He gives a spoon of the kimchi-spaghetti combined to Chanyeol. Chanyeol open his eyes in embarrassment. 

He taste them. " So delicious " He commented after the taste met his tongue. After a long chit chat with Kyungsoo.

 

" Can you keep some for me? " Kyungsoo nod in response. 

 

 


 

p/s : Pardon this so weird chapter, I'm sorry if this chapter disappoint you guys. I want to make it funny but it turns out bad lol. Please wait the next chapter!

 

 

                                                                                   manga image