Chapter 2

Take Your Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter II

 

 

Seulgi feels the worst feeling that she has no words to explain it. The mixtures of embarrassment, guilt, stupidity and on top of it nervousness is what making her heart pound like crazy. She wants to die. Right now Irene has her hand out, palms open asking for the letter. With no other choice she hand it back. The older opens it and shows it to Seulgi.

 

“You said you made a mistake slipping this letter on my locker. Seulgi I would have believed you but my name is written on it.”

 

The two stands facing each other in silence. Irene knows that the younger would need time to find words and explain. Mean while the latter sits on the couch.

 

“I don’t want to waste my time so let me make this clear. You’re a nice person Seulgi but I can’t re---“

 

Before she could finish her sentence Irene’s room opens revealing a guy with messy hair who probably just woke up.

 

“Babe?! You’re back!”

 

Irene exclaims running towards the guy giving him a tight hug. The guy gladly hugs her back kissing Irene on the lips. The bear was left standing, shock of what had just happen. No explanation was needed Seulgi runs out of Irene’s apartment. She didn’t care where or how far she could get. Running fast and far away from Irene is all what she wanted at the moment. The growing pain on her chest was ignored. She wasn’t even sure if the running is the cause of it or the scene she just witness earlier. Reaching the riverside she trips and falls down. Why didn’t she think of it? Irene is attractive and practically a dream girl. Of course she has someone. Then she suddenly thought of Wendy. ‘Does she know about it?’ She remembers the last call they had. Seulgi stands up and begins to walk back home not caring of her wounds that she got from tripping.

 

 

 

 

Seulgi didn’t go to school. Her parents didn’t question her why after seeing her wounds last night. They’ll definitely have to talk about it soon but for now they let her rest. Her mother went to school and submits her daughter’s excuse letter. Wendy didn’t waste time and left school after her first class. She didn’t miss the worried look given by Irene when their home room teacher announced that Seulgi is injured and can’t attend school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter