Chapter 1

Take Your Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

 

 

It’s been two weeks since the awkward dinner. Seulgi is thankful for Wendy got busy with Irene and she was lucky Irene couldn’t question her further regarding the letter. She acted innocent telling Irene that she slip the letter on the wrong locker. The fact that her bestfriend is not bugging her to hang out with them in their little dates was a huge relief for her. The bear’s pulling a tough act fooling herself that this heart break is not affecting her at all. The truth is, she doesn’t have any idea ‘what’ and ‘how’ she would deal with this. Sure she had several crushes in the past but this one’s different. She used to admire people on T.V. and characters on books. It’s the first time she admire someone whom she can see in personal and talk to. Since she and Irene goes to the same school the bear could not avoid meeting her crush on the hall way or any random place inside the campus. The girl would smile and sometimes says ‘hi’ to her whenever they cross path and that didn’t help her to move on. She didn’t want to betray her bestfriend so on that day she promised to stop admiring Irene. Cupid must be playing with her heart because on that same day she received a call from Wendy. Unfortunately she fall sick and won’t be able to go to school. Then she pop up the question.

 

“Could you walk Irene home?”

 

Her bestfriend rarely ask for a favour so the bear doesn’t have the heart to say no. With half heavy heart she accepted the request.

 

 

 

 

Seulgi packed her things as soon as the bell rung.  She walks her way to Irene’s room which is just two rooms away from her room. It didn’t take long when she spots the girl laughing with her friends as they walk out of the room. Seulgi straighten her posture and approach the girl. She take a deep breath before speaking.

 

“Hi...Uhmm. . Wendy is sick and she put me in charge to make sure you get home safe.”

 

The girls looked at Seulgi before looking at each other and giggles. Irene didn’t say anything but said goodbye to her friends. The two walk beside each other in silence. The bear is lost in her thoughts and unconsciously let out a sigh. Irene noticed it and looks at Seulgi who’s frowning.

 

“You don’t have to walk me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter