First Fall

Take Your Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Fall (First Break)

 

For the fifth time Seulgi checks her apperance infront of the mirror. She is excited for school. Not because she almost perfect the exam yesterday or the news she received by a call from her coach saying that she is going to be the school basketball captain. She is excited for the fact that she decided last night to finally confess today. Yes, a love confession. It's been a monthsince the school year begun yet she never had the courageto even ask her name. Well she knew her name but not from the girl her self. She found out her name when her friends called for her attention shouting her name in the process. Her beauty is undeniable, there is no doubt 'coz her beauty spreads like a wildfire inside the campus. Burning everyones heart. She became popular. Bae Irene a new name but became a hot topic not only with boys but also girls. Seulgi could still remember that lucky day, the day she met Irene.

 

Seulgi

Humming some random songs as I enter the school is boosting the good vibes. Hi and Hellos are excanged from friends and a couple of intructors that I encounter along the way. Yes, I am a social butterfly. Heading to the registation office I could feel that this school year would be greate. I could see new faces and old folks. My bestfriend Wendy ask me to meet her today and enroll together. I've always enroll online but Wendy keeps on bugging me about being a lazy bear. Reaching the office front door I fished for my phone, to check if she sent me a message. She did sent me one.

Seulgi bear I'm sorry something came up. I can't make it today but I promise I'll make it up to you!

I could only groan after reading her message. I turn around and about to leave when I accidentally bump. . . NO scrach that I think I crashed into her sending us both to the ground. With my eyes close while holding my forehead hoping to ease the pain I could hear a soft groan. I shot my eyes open in panic thinking that I hurt her badly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry miss! Are you ok?"

I ask her worriedly as I get up and approach her. She is holding her forehead as well. OH NO! Is she hurt? I kneel down beside her. Before I could even speak she turned to me. Eyes meeting. I froze on my spot. 

"It's ok, I'm at fault too. I was busy with my phone. I'm sorry."

She is trying to get up and my instinct activates on its own, I held her arm to help her get up. The contact makes me nervous all of a sudden. She tucks a few of hair strands that where blocking her pretty face and straighten her shirt. Wow she is so pretty.

"Hey are you ok?"

She noticed me unmoved and just looking at her. I snap out from admiring her beauty.

"Y-Yess. Yes"

I could only blink and shutter. Come on, get a hold of yourself Seulgi! I scould my self.

"Are you sure?"

She touch my right arm. I shivered from the contact. I just nod in response for I am 100% sure that I would only embarrass myself if I try to speak. From a distance her friends called her name to get her attention. Irene? Is that your name? She turned her head to their direction and gave them a nod.

"Sorry again, I need to go. Bye"

She bowed a few times before heading to her friends. I fell disappointed while watching her leave. How could you just let her go? My inner feelings says. And out of the blue. . .

"Seulgi"

I blurted out. She only took a few steps away from me and she stoped then I spoke. Oh no! She turned to me and confussion was written all over her face.

"Ah-amm, It's my name. S-Seulgi. Kang Seulgi."

Great! I'm such an idiot. She blinks for a couple of time and there she goes flashing her "million worth smile". Before she could even speakour school basketba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter