One Call Away

☾Gyoon | A Collection of Oneshots☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's gonna blow!" 

 

"Everybody duck!"

 

Scattered screams rang through the room. The shuffling of feet sounded in each individual corner. The students took shelter among the classroom paraphernalia. Chairs were being used as metal shields, and tables became bomb shelters. Frantic movement and squeals reverberated past the wall and into neighboring classrooms. As teachers filed into the hallways glancing at the room intently with curiosity, two students were bathing in their guilt.  

 

"Yoona get down!" Two arms attacked her before she had time to respond. Her body instinctively crouched, letting the two arms that encircled her be her safeguard. As for the lather, she had already known who's voice it belonged to. Classic Ji, she thought. Who else would always come to her rescue? Like the time she burned her kitchen oven, or when she practically almost fell off a cruise ship. As if he was Superman in disguise. She had voiced her opinion to him; however he claimed that Superman should never be compared to him. He apparently had nothing on the one of a kind Kwon Jiyong. A scream broke through Yoona's train of thought as she returned to her present state of mind. In a matter of seconds, a blue blob was rising from its encapsulated state. It wriggled across the table surface, consuming every molecule of matter in its path. Suddenly, the blob bubbled, enlarging in each direction. Yoona vaguely remembered their teacher warning them about bubbles, but she had tuned herself out. As if on que, the bubbles bursted like fireworks. Specks of blue goop dappled across the floor and amongst students. Screams followed suit after each pop. An explosion of fluorescent blue covered the blank canvas floor of the classroom. She ducked and covered, wrapping her head in her hands. When silence erupted, everyone peeked their heads out, investigating the scene while the teacher watched everyone in scrutiny. This was the normal life of Yoona and Kwon Jiyong. Trouble appeared to follow their path, catching them at seemingly perfect timing. 

 

"Yoona, are you ok?"

 

"Stupid! Why did you mix it in?!" Her hand pawed at his stomach, like rocks being thrown right at his rib cage. Yoona had always been a strong women, almost abnormally. How her fragile and small structure managed to hold muscle, he didn't know. But Jiyong didn't mind it; he liked knowing she could protect herself. 

 

"Ok ok, sorry princess." It was name he had called her by since they were practically out of the womb. She glared at him indignantly, pure hatred evident in her pupil. She despised the name, making her raise goosebumps on command. He chuckled, pinching her cheek the slightest bit. That seemed to pacify her as she returned to cleaning up the mess. Jiyong loved how cute she looked when she was pissed. How her eyebrows furrowed closer, her lips almost pouting, and the sass of Miss Yoona. Basically, he loved everything about he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter