Perfect

☾Gyoon | A Collection of Oneshots☽
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could tell you were curious. The way your eyebrows softly knitted together, and how your head seemed slightly off balance from a tilt of curiosity. The purse of your perfect painted lips. The subtle glances over your shoulder that became unmistakable as I felt your pair of eyes continuously trailing me down. The numerous times I caught your gaze, and the red fluorescent shade that highlighted your cheekbones, followed by a shy glance back to your feet. Us meeting at a show was one of the what ifs in the world; nearly impossible. But here we are, glammed up and smiling for the cameras that bluntly flashed on our seemingly perfect lives. Being in the limelight was supposedly desired upon. Not going to lie, I was interested too. Your unquestionable style that radiated solely from your walk and strut. That black velvet dress that flattered your hourglass physique, highlighting your curves in every perfect spot. Your tiny wink that I would've missed if it wasn't for the fact that I was looking at you too. You were a concoction. A mix of purity and utter appeal. But who knew these innocent glances would create an endless array of troubles. I hope you're certain in what you're looking for, because I'm clueless. A future of promises that are inevitably going to be broken. I might never be your knight in shining armor, but I can be the one tonight. 

********

That night, I found you. 

"G-GD sunbaenim," you greeted. I watched as you bowed down, clearly showing your utmost sophistication. You gave a formal introduction, but honestly, who needs one when approaching you? Your presence itself was enough for you to catch their breath. Standing next to a princess like you, I don't know how I managed to keep myself together. But today, there was no awkwardness. Feelings of desire floated around, consuming and engulfing us in a spell. I reached for your hand and intertwined our fingers, earning a concerned stare. 

"Come on."

"W-where are we g-going?" you questioned as I pulled you towards the door. I paused, stopping before the frost would meet our skin. Outside, the winter wonderland trailed every inch of the pavement, burying it under its immaculate coat. No sign of imperfection, just a stark surrounding of white. I turned to face you, meet the brown orbs that I would sooner drown in.

"Wherever." Your eyes watched mine, looking for any answer or comprehension. Honestly, I didn't know what I was doing either. Your bottom lip quivered for a slight second before tightening your grasp and giving a sure nod. That smirk of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter