Hyuna

Way to Eternity

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck on the moment I saw him. I was so excited to tell him the big news. 

"Y-yah! you're choking me!" He screamed as I released him.

A wide grin was painted on my face. "I passed the audition!" I screamed as I squeezed his cheek and gave him an immediate peck on his lips.

I twirled around, stretching my arms in the air. "Did you hear me? I said I passed the audition! I'll be a celebrity!" I gripped my shirt on my chest, still having that wide smile.

Thein it faded, when I noticed that he was stunned. Omygosh did I just... KISS HIM?!  Was that the reason why he couldn't even move a muscle?

Yeah, right. I kissed my best friend. So what? Why would he be that surprise? 

"Hey, are you... on?" I asked as he finally moved after a few seconds.

"Ah... yeah. Really? C-congrats..." He wasn't in his self. He was probably lost.

Why did I do it in the first place? Because I was moved by my emotion. Yeah, there was no other reason. I was just extremely happy.

"H-HA-HA-HA." I forcibly, and awkwardly laugh, while rubbing my head. 

"You're so funny, Lee-Byung-Hyun." I was blushing.

"Yah, I told you not to call me that!" The brat had thankfully come back to his senses.

"Arasso. L.Joe." 

He curved up his lips and put an arm on me. "So, does that mean I have to treat you?"

"You bet!"