Choi Minho

Way to Eternity

I went out to buy groceries, but I didn't know that she would manage to get out. I knew her memories weren't clear. And she had to remember every single day of her life. I gave her a notebook to write on, and I was glad for she never forgets to bring and read it everyday.

She has a new life. And she's under my care. 

But perhaps my concern wasn't enough for her not to suffer. I saw her turned into a monster again. A black butterfly who destroys, and take energy of a human being if she wants to. That's her real self. A killer.

 

I hastily ran to the place where I sensed her. She was suffering. But she hated me, because she had remembered how I defeated her.

"nesvijest!"

I spelled, causing her to faint and turn back to human. I took off my jacket to cover her pale, body. 

Her beauty is indeed stunning, and that's probably the reason why till now I can't let go of her. I was attracted. I love her, but she can't love me back.

I carried her way back home, leaving the groceries I bought. 

 

She snuggled up as I lay her down the bed. She slightly opened her eyes, a confused look painted on her face.

"Aahh..." She weakly groaned, arching up her chest as she reached on her back. 

I ped the jacket, exposing her chest. I took a blanket and covered her with it as I felt her shivered.

"Turn over." I uttered, delicately helped her turn her back to me.

As what as I expected, there were two long scars marked at her back. It was because of her transformation, but it wouldn't take time to heal. She may be weak now but she was still an immortal. Half human, perchance.

"Who are you?" She suddenly asked, lifting up herself to face me.

I assisted her and put the cushions underneath her back so she would be seated. 

I gave her the notebook, as I knew that she would recognize it.

"This... is mine."

"Yeah, read it."