Chapter 56

My Idol, My Fan

Chapter 56

 

All girl’s POV

‘ Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs, but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, love never gives up... Three things remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love ’

 

The priest looks at TaeNy

‘ Kim Taeyeon, you have chosen Hwang Tiffany to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through whatever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ Hwang Tiffany, you have chosen Kim Taeyeon to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through what ever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together? ’

‘ We do ’

The priest looks at SooSica

‘ Jung Jessica, you have chosen Choi Sooyoung to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through whatever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ Choi Sooyoung, you have chosen Jung Jessica to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through what ever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together? ’

‘ We do ’

He then looks at YoonYul

‘ Kwon Yuri, you have chosen Im Yoona to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through whatever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ Im Yoona, you have chosen Kwon Yuri to be your life partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you be honest with her always? Will you stand by her through what ever may come? ’

‘ I will ’

‘ And do you both promise to make the necessary adjustments in your personal lives in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together? ’

‘ We do ’

 

‘ I pronounce you wifes ’

 

The three couples kiss on their lips. The guests claps and whistle while the reporters are busy taking pictures.

 

KryBer’s POV

 

Since the three new wed couples will stay at hotel for their wedding night, KryBer’s have the mansion all for themselves.

 

The moment they step inside, they crashes their lips on each other.

 

‘ I miss you so much ’ Am said while kissing the idol’s neck

 

‘ Ah........I-I-I-I m-m-m-miss you t-t-t-too............ ’ the younger girl start ing the older’s shirt.

 

Amber’s hand is roaming on Krystal’s back trying to the dress. In no long both of them are .

 

‘ We are lucky, that they are not here ’ Amber pushes Krystal on the couch

 

‘ I’m sure they are busy like us ’ Krystal pulls Amber by her head to connect their lips again

 

One hour later, Amber falls on top of the idol while Krystal is panting. The tomboy lays next to Krystal

 

‘ I’m sorry ’ Amber suddenly said

 

Krystal looks at her ‘ For what? ’

 

‘ I doubt your feeling for me ’

 

‘ It’s was my fault but Am, you are the only one I love. This fact will never change ’

‘ I love you so much Krys, I was mad seeing you with him. Inside of me, I don’t want to let you go but I was just to mad and jealous at that moment ’

 

Krystal kisses Amber

 

‘ Let’s forget about it ok ’

 

Amber nods and captures the idol’s lips again.

 

‘ Are you ready for another round? ’

 

‘ I’m always ready for you ’

 

Amber picks Krystal up

 

‘ Let’s continue in our room, is more comfortable ’ Amber smiles

 

TaeNy’s POV

 

Instead of staying at the hotel, Tae decides to takes Fany to the beach house.

 

‘ Welcome home Mrs. Kim ’ Tae said when she opens the door

 

‘ Thank you Mrs. Hwang ’ Fany pecks Tae’s cheek

 

Fany saw a bouquet of rose and wine on the table in the living room. Some candles are around the room.

 

‘ When did you prepare all this? ’

 

‘ I have my way ’ Tae takes her wifes hand and guide her toward the couch.

 

Tae pour the wine, then gives it to Fany.

 

‘ I’m so happy today ’ Tae said

 

‘ Me too, is the best day of my life ’ Fany lays her head on Tae’s shoulder

 

‘ From now on, I will make your day happy ’

 

‘ You are my happiness ’

 

Fany feels Tae’s hand ping her dress

 

‘ Tonight is very special for us ’ Tae whispers into Fany’s ear

 

‘ Every night is special for us ’ Fany whispers back

 

‘ Tonight is different, is our wedding night ’

 

Tae picks Fany and went into the bedroom. After she lays Fany on the bed, she just stares at the idol under her.

 

‘ Yah...s-stop staring ’

 

‘ I can’t help, my wife is so beautiful ’

 

Tae plants kisses on Fany’s neck

 

‘ We can make tonight more special ’

 

‘ How? ’

 

‘ We can make a baby tonight. Have you forget about the treatment from a few weeks ago. I think tonight is the best night. Are you ready Mrs. Kim? ’

 

‘ I’m always ready for you seobang ’

 

YoonYul’s POV

 

The new wed couple is in the penthouse that Yul bought a few years ago.

 

‘ Kwon Im Yoona ’ Yul smiles while calling her wife

 

‘ Yah...can you called me the whole day, can you stop ’ Yoong is getting frustrate.

 

Yul starts calling her ever since the ceremony is done.

 

‘ You are officialy my wife now. ’ Yul hugs Yoongs

 

‘ I know but can you stop please ’

 

‘ What will I get if I stop? ’ Yul asks while staring at Yoong’s chest

 

‘ Stop staring at me like this ’

 

‘ Like what? ’

 

Without Yoong knowing, Yul already strips her dress

 

‘ W-Wait......Are you sure it’s ok? ’

 

‘ Yes, we already ask the doctor. We can make love even you are pregnant. Don’t worry, I won’t harm our baby ’ Yul puts her hand on Yoong’s tummy

 

‘ When should we tell the girls and our parents? ’ Yoong asks

 

‘ We’ll tell them tomorrow ’

 

‘ I hate you ’ Yoong starts hitting Yul’s chest

 

‘ Wae? ’

 

‘ You make me pregnant before we get married. Is so embarassing ’

 

Flashback

 

Two weeks ago, Yoong wokes up from a sudden nausea. She runs toward the bathroom to throw up

 

‘ Baby, are you all right? ’ Yul follows worriedly

 

‘ Yes, I think I’m just tired ’

 

Yoong’s nausea stands for a week, so Yul decides to takes her fiancé to see a doctor. The couple is waiting for the result of her test in the doctor’s office. After a while, the doctor comes in with the paper in hand.

 

‘ Doctor, how’s my fiancé? ’ Yul asks

 

‘ Congratulation, Miss Im is four weeks pregnant ’

 

Yoong is still shocks at the news while the tan girl have a bright smile on her face.

 

‘ Thank you doctor, thank you so much ’

 

When the get out Yoong turns to face her hubby

 

‘ What happen? How can I be pregnant? ’

 

‘ Baby, please relax. Is not good for our baby. I’ll tell you back home ’

 

At the mansion

 

‘ Now tell me what happen? How did you get me pregnant? ’

 

‘ Hmm....do you remember the weekend when we were at the hotel ’

 

Yoong nods

 

‘ Well...hmm....we used that toy ’

 

Yoong’s eyes

 

‘ Yah...how can you not tell me first ’

 

‘ I just want to give you a surprise ’

 

Flashback end

 

‘ Baby, if you are like this our baby will hate me. You don’t want that to happen right? ’

 

Yoong stops. Yul hugs her wife

 

‘ How about I made it up to you? I saw I big Rilakkhuma from a website. How about I buy it as an apologize’s gift and some Mickey Mouse toy for our baby ’

 

Yoong frowns and looks at Yul

 

‘ No, not Mickey Mouse is Rilakkhuma. And I want our baby room with Rilakkhuma decoration ’

 

‘ Fine, anything for you and our baby. But now, we need to do something else ’

 

‘ What? ’

 

‘ Aigoo, have my baby forget. Is our wedding night. I will make our night unforgettable ’ Yul whispers

 

When she is about to kiss her wife, Yoong stops her

 

‘ Hubby, be careful to our baby’

 

‘ I will ’

 

SooSica’s POV

 

Sica stops her infront of her apartment.

 

‘ Sica, what are we doing here? ’

 

‘ I don’t want our wedding night in the hotel. Also, there’s a lot of reporters I don’t want to waste our time with them ’ Sica drags Soo out the car

 

Inside the apartment

 

‘ But Sica, we already have our wedding night ’

 

‘ That one doesn’t count ’

 

Soo frowns

 

‘ That’s not fair. You didn’t let me sleep at all when we were back to Vegas ’

 

Sica smirks

 

‘ I almost forget. You are right, I didn’t let you sleep that night. Maybe, we can do the same tonight ’

 

‘ What?? No....... ’

 

‘ Wae, you don’t want me ’ Sica slowly walks closer to Soo

 

Soo gulps and takes a few steps back until she reaches the wall.

 

‘ Where do you think you are going? ’

 

Soo quickly pushes Sica away and runs into the bedroom. Before Sica can reach the door, the tall girl already lock it.

 

‘ Baby, open the door ’

 

‘ No ’

 

After a while, she didn’t hear anything from outside.

 

‘ Sica? ’

 

No answer

 

The younger girl slowly opens the door then heard the water in the bathroom. Soo locks the door again and decides to take a shower too.

 

When Soo comes out from the shower, she heard a knock

 

‘ Baby, open the door ’

 

‘ No ’

 

‘ I call delivery. Is your favorite pizza ’

‘ Pizza? ’

 

‘ Yes, if you don’t come out then I’ll eat it all by myself ’

 

Hearing what Sica said, Soo quickly opens the door. Only to be welcome with a smirking Sica. At this moment, Soo realises that she just get trick. When she is about to close the door, Sica already pushes her wife inside.

 

‘ What do you think you are doing? ’

 

The idol walks toward Soo, while the tall girl step then fall on the bed. Taking this opportunity, Sica climbs on top.

 

‘ You can’t run away from me. You are officialy mine Choi Jung Sooyoung ’

 

Sica kisses Soo

 

‘ Hmm.....S-Sica....d-d-d-door ’

 

‘ Is only us here. Let our wedding night start ’