reviews。

  effleurer — seasons entertainment's first project. apply open!
「AUTHOR NOTE」
so this is the reviews and this is the headcount for vocal, rap and dance.
vocal - 1
rap - 1
dance - 1
「XXEXOLOVER1XX : JEON JINAH」
basic - hello ari! first of all, the basics are good and i love the nickname aegi ji by his brother! hahaha. her brother really knows how to annoy the crap out of her.

she's the girl... - omg! you used yeri as the face claim! brownie point for that because she's my bae. luckily she's tall so that she does not have to wear high heels. haha. unfortunately she has to wear dresses and make up for the sake of getting to the red carpet and on stage.

I've come too far... - as for her personality, i think it's good as i have the information i need. the background is also good and detailed. good job on doing it so well.

nicotine & faded dreams - i think many trainees will be jealous for jinah because she has 12 people to help her trains. haha. 

say you remember me & forget me not - tbh, i think seungcheol has a unique face as i never see that type of face in any kpop boy group. haha just sayin. ermagawd, skinships! i know it's wrong but i like it. hahaha. the trivias section is also good! thanks for adding so much so that i could read. hahaha

overall -  your application is good and i found no mistakes. so you're accepted! thanks for applying!
「ACCEPTED」
「MSDAISYDORK : HWANG YIKYUNG」
basic - hello nicky! thanks for applying! first of all, what is the meaning of manjae? why coming from a faraway island caused the staffs at seasons to call her that, please explain it. other than this, everything is fine!

she's the girl... - wheein looks badass man. hahaha. i need one of that in seasons ent. hahaha. omg, i love ombres too. hahaha. as for her style, it's hard to find an idol who does not follow what the trend is. so it's good to have her. 

i've come too far... - i'm easily sastified with personality and background. yikyung's personality and background is good. i'm okay with it. wow she has so many siblings. hahaha. aww.. brownie points for putting minhwa in your app! she is the best person to be a role model. hahaha

nicotine & faded dreams - there's nothing wrong with her on stage thingy so good job!

say you remember me & forget me not - jackson is the love cupid ehh.. hahaha. i have a question, this means that during effleurer's debut, they haven't met each other? your trivias are good! me love it!


overall - overall, there's nothing wrong with your app. please fix the mistakes and you're good to go!
「ACCEPTED」
「RNBWDSH : KIM SEOMIN」
basic - hi jol! thanks for applying! first of all, your basic information is good, there's nothing wrong with it!

she's the girl - ermagad! redvelvet as the faceclaim! brownie point for that! hahaha. oh she has an industrial piercings, so painful, ouch. she is really short tho. just like t-ara boram. hahaha

i've come too far - her personality and background is okay, there's no mistakes in it. and i agree that seulgi has a face. hahaha. myungsoo's sister i love you! hahaha. i have a question, how can junhui and seomin are trainees together? 

nicotine & faded dreams - there is nothing wrong with seomin's on stage trivias. good job!

say you remember me & forget me not - brownie point again for choosing mingyu as her love interest! hahaha. their interactions are cute af. if seomin is chosen, i'm so gonna write their love story. hahaha as for the trivias section, there is nothing wrong with it so you're good!

overall - there's nothing wrong with your application. please answer the question and you're good to go!
「ACCEPTED」
「USERNAME : CHARACTER NAME」
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Maecenas feugiat consequat diam. Maecenas metus. Vivamus diam purus, cursus a, commodo non, facilisis vitae, nulla. Aenean dictum lacinia tortor. Nunc iaculis, nibh non iaculis aliquam, orci felis euismod neque, sed ornare massa mauris sed velit. Nulla pretium mi et risus. Fusce mi pede, tempor id, cursus ac, ullamcorper nec, enim. Sed tortor. Curabitur molestie.
「REVIEWING/PENDING/ACCEPTED」