cheatsheet。

  effleurer — seasons entertainment's first project. apply open!
「FACECLAIMS」
First off I only want ASIAN faceclaims, granted they have enough images and/or galleries to look at. Now your faceclaims can be idols only. They have to look like they belong to the age you give them, however I'd prefer to give them a slight mature look (not Gain or CL mature), and they have to look legal.
「AGE RANGES」
The age ranges for this girl group will only be within '92 - 99 (so 23-16 international age). Feel free to chose anything in that range because I am going for a whole range of ages, and that also means that the leader position isn't limited to being the eldest but they can't be born after '95. The maknae will be chosen are the members are selected.
「ETHNICITY」
Now with ethnicity you can be just about anything in seasons as they tend to go for diversity, but you have to be at least have to be an Asian or half Asian. So yes you can be Japanese, Thai, Chinese or what have you (granted they are Asian or half Asian like Vernon from Seventeen), but I still need to have Korean members as it is Korean Pop and it would not go to well down if no one was Korean. As for languages, please don't go overboard and make sure you state how you learnt them and how fluent you are in them. Which also means you can't be fluent in all of them, and its totally cool if you character can only speak Korean because it won't reduce your chances of being selected. All members should be advanced/fluent in Korean.
「PERSONALITY」
This should be fairly obvious, no Mary-Sues or characters with overly (I killed a man) personalities. I don't mind them being a little stand-offish, being short-tempered, or having the occasional bout of depression so long as they can act picture perfect in the face of the public and that they get along with the other members. But they can't stir up too much trouble, otherwise why would seasons debut them because I am absolutely sure they don't want any more media trouble, password is a debut song suggestion. I want a whole range of characters and personalities, so go nuts. And I will accept contradicting traits, so long as they are explained how they work.
「BACKGROUND」
For this as well, don't go too overboard with it and you can have the most simplistic backgrounds and I'll be cool with it after all most idols do have those kinds of backgrounds. But remember that your past shapes you a little bit, so brownie pints to whoever makes personality and background together. But remember not everyone can be heiresses, the daughters of wealthy people. And can we stay away from sob stories, they get a little tedious, but some sadness is okay.
「RELATIONS」
Yes you can have idol relations, but with this you absolutely have to make sure it makes sense. But you can't make two real idols who aren't related brothers and sisters just because they share a name and you want to be their siblings. But you can be siblings wiht both f(x)'s Krystal and (Ex-SNSD's) Jessica because they are actually sisters. You can be friends with idols, as long as you explain how you became friends/rivals with them in the first place. And make sure that if you put in your characters family (aside from siblings and parents, so like uncles and aunts etc) that they are relevant to the story. Make them as realistic as possible.
「LOVE INTEREST」
You can choose love interests from BTS, SM Rookies, EXO, SHINee, Infinite, GOT7, Big Bang, TVXQ, Super Junior, and pretty much all the boy groups. These are the groups that I am most comfortable writing and will make chapters and interactions happen easier (but hey if you explain them well enough (their personality) then of course you can date someone outside of these groups). You can be pretty much date just about anyone, given its within a seven year . Try not to have them dating before they debut, because they'll be working endlessly on trying to debut and will spend most of their time dedicated to it, but sure if you give substantial time frames and a detailed background of course you can date them. I personally want their romance progress through the story, and if they are from another company then you definitely have to explain in absolute detail how they met (because you don't just run into people)
 
「IDOL TWINS」
Make sure that you talent twins match your preference of talent that you have chosen, as it is rather obvious when you chose someone that is better/worse than the position you have selected. I prefer if you choose only one talent twin. For instance, if you choose to be good in rapping and dancing, you can choose 4minute hyuna. Acting and variety twins are completely optional, its okay to have an acting idol or an actress as you acting twin but please don't choose someone who are really popular (like Park Shin Hye or Shin Mina).
 
「BROWNIE POINTS」
As long as you have quality, quantity doesn't really matter. You can have shorter amounts of everything, so long as they are as detailed and contain all the information need or you can have longer sections to explain absolutely every imaginable. But all I really want is to make sure I can fully understand you character and picture them in my head by just reading the app.

rookies groups such as twice, red velvet, sonamoo, lovelyz and many more as face claim. and even underrated idols such as 2eyes, evol and many more.

beautiful decorated application and gifs please

love interest from seventeen, and even from the members of the groups in seasons entertainment

become siblings with one of the artists in seasons entertainment (sidereal, infinite and monsta x)

mentioning the artists from seasons entertainement (sidereal, infinite and monsta x)


ALLKPOP PICTURES CREDIT
JINGLEHOE @ IKROWN

CHECK IT OUT!!