Revelations

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

James was confused. How come that Annalyne is Ann Li? His mind is so in twist. He can’t help but to paralyze his mind for a while.

 

Outside Ann’s room, James sat on some chairs and massages his temples. For all of their memories, for all of those moments that he was with her, the Annalyne that he loved before, how come that she and the girl he love now was living in one body? Losing all of his temper, he suddenly stands up and went somewhere, somewhere where he can be have a peace of mind and do whatever he wants.

 

Rooftop.

 

~“If you can’t get someone off your mind, it is maybe because she is supposed to be there. Remember, the mind can recognize what the heart is trying to deny. Have a good day boss. Cool off! =)”

 

“The first note she gave me. The first time I realized that she and her have some similarities.”

 

 ~Ann just hymned in reply as she turn her head around. As soon as she faces him, she widened her eyes when James plants his luscious lips in her soft lips.

 

“The first time I kissed her. Ugh, I’m so confused. I should be mad, furious, fierce, angry, spiteful, indignant, and rampant but why I can’t do it?! I should be! I should be!I should be!I should be!”

 

~“Her lip tastes so familiar that I never get tired of kissing it. It tastes like her lips. Why do they have a same taste of lips, huh?” James suddenly snake his arm on Ann’s waist which cause Ann to go back to her senses.

 

“So that’s why I never stopped teasing her. That’s why I never felt so angry towards her, that’s why I somehow change my cold actions.”

 

~ “Good. By the way, you should wear long jugging pants or pajamas or something to hide that scar.”

 

“The time when she cleaned and fixed my stabbed wound, the first time I felt concern for her.”

 

~“No need. I can handle it by myself.” James assured.

 

“The time I’d protected her from that Patrick guy. Why do I suddenly feel guilty?!

 

James began hitting himself, hitting the wall by his fiercely formed fists, began kicking it and even shouts so loud.

 

“I should hate her. I should don’t think of her. But the thought of being the Annalyne that Robert Paul loves, I can’t help but to feel worry towards her.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

“This ring, it is came from you, right?” Vanessa clarified while showing the ring in front of him.

 

Juéshì touched and hold the ring while few tears dropped from his pretty eyes.

 

“This is the ring that I gave to her.”

 

Juéshì closed his right fist and closed his eyes.

 

“We just adopted your fiancée, I found her beside the streets when I was about to throw some trash in the garbage in the past. The time that I was working as a manager in a convenience store…” Vanessa stated.

 

~Flashback:

 

“Where’s our janitor?!”

 

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Li. He went home early.”

 

Vanessa then sighed.

 

“I guess, I will throw these trashes alone.”

 

Carrying the trashes alone, she exited the store and went to the streets when she notices something and pathway.

 

“A ring?” Vanessa took it off the ground and scanned on it. There was a mark of blood.“Who owns this ring?” Vanessa thought for some second when she noticed blood footsteps. As her eye follow the footsteps, a girl who has a bloody all over her dress surprised her.

 

“Oh my goodness!” Vanessa just put the garbage trash down and went to the girl.

 

“Robert, sorry if I lied to you. It wasn't a dare. I throw the wedding ring already. I still love you Robert, I still do.” The last sentence she utter before closing her eyes.

 

“Robert?” Vanessa asked as she shook her body.

 

“SOMEONE! PLEASE HELP ME!”

 

~End of flashback.

 

“That was the time when I’d known her.”

 

Juéshì just stared at her while she just keep on telling Annalyne’s past.

 

“When she woke up, she can’t remember anything. So, I and my husband just called her Ann Li, our fake daughter I supposed.”

 

~Flashback:

 

“Who is she?”

 

“Just shut up and help me!”

 

After some few hours, Ann was already dressed up; when she woke up…

 

“W-W-here am I?” She asked while holding her head and blinking her eyes repeatedly.

 

“You’re in our house. Miss, don’t you remember anything?”

 

“Who are you? Who am I?”

 

“This girl is getting crazy.” Gilbert uttered while walking out in the room.

 

“Dad? Is he my dad?”

 

Vanessa always tears up. “She can’t remember anything. She maybe has amnesia.”

 

“You’re our daughter. Our Ann Li.” Vanessa smiled nervously while Ann just stares blankly at her.

 

~End of Flashback.

 

Vanessa handed some box to Juéshì.

 

“What is this?” Juéshì asked while putting the ring inside his pockets.

 

“Open it.” Vanessa smiled.

 

Juéshì opened it and was surprised when he saw a watch.

 

“This watch,” he holds it while staring at that watch. “This watch was the last watch she wore before the accident happened.”

 

Suddenly, James popped out from nowhere. Yes, Juéshì and Vanessa were standing outside Ann’s room that is still unconscious.

 

“What is that?” James snatched the watch from Juéshì’s hand and stared at it.

 

“This is the watched that I’d gave to her. It is my first gift to her.” James uttered while wearing a cold eyes and blank figure in his face.

 

“Robert, we need to talk. Really.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

“You’re Sam Conception, right? The oh-so-known fiancée of Annalyne?” James breaks the ice while they are both standing in the rooftop. The wind touches their faces as James just smirked.

 

“Yes. I am Sam Conception. The guy who talked to Ann when you were drunk.The guy who saved her from the rumors.The guy who visited her in your house.The guy which is actually her official fiancée.”

 

“Take that last sentence, idiot.”

 

Sam smirked. “Jealous, eh?”

 

James blood boil and throw a painful punch on Sam’s face which cause Sam to sit on the ground.

 

Sam evilly wiped some blood in some corner of his lips.

 

“You’re just jealous because I’m her fiancée, and not you.”

 

“YOU BASTARD!!!” James run towards him, lifts his collar up and throw him in the wall.

 

Still, Sam is acting so cool that he smirked again. Sam faced him, hands on his pocket.

 

“Aren’t you happy, Mr. Robert Paul?”

 

James’ face turned into confusion.

 

“SHE STILL LOVES YOU FOR GOD’S SAKE! GODDAMIT! WHAT DO YOU HAVE, HA?! WHY CAN’T SHE LOVE ME?! WHY CAN’T SHE SEE ME! WHY? WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?”

 

Sam wears a deathly figure as he sends some glares into James’ eyes.

 

“Loves me?!How can you prove that?!”

 

“Mrs. Vanessa said she just saw Annalyne and just decided to adopt her. Our engagement ring, she throws it before she passed out.”

 

“What?”

 

+++++++++++++

 

After having some clear clarifications, They both went to Ann and it was a great timing. Ann is awake now.

 

“Ann? How do you feel?” James asked while walking towards her.

 

“Robert Paul?” Ann asked while tears are forming.

 

-- 

Enjoy ^_^