Confusion starts now.

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

**Please Read my author's note at the END of this chapter. ;) ThankYou♥**

 

-----

 

“Who is ********?”

 

 

Ann’s head suddenly ache.

 

 

“AAAAAAHHH!!!!” Ann seat down while holding her aching head. But after seconds, it suddenly faded. Ann stand up and went to James who keeps on whispering the girl’s name.

 

 

 

Just then, Ann’s tears flew down from her eyes up to her chin. She cries that she didn’t even notice. She stands there, crying and staring at her dream guy who is drunk and hurting her by saying those unknown and unfamiliar name. She then gets a note and a pen as she wrote something. Finished, she placed it on James’ side then she runaway, runaway like she’d lost her puppy love. She runs and runs until she had reached a park.

 

 

She sat on the cold grassy ground and wipes her tears. “You’re so stupid Ann! You don’t love him! You’re not jealous! You’re not! You’re not! You’re not! You stupid girl! Why are you crying because of that stupid, handsome, jerk, boss! He’s conceited! He’s cold! He even called you a ! Yet, you’re not reacting! I hate you Ann Li! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!! I hate you!!!!!!!!” she breaks down as she let her tears flow endlessly.

 

 

Suddenly, a voice speaks, “Crying for someone?”

 

 

Ann was shocked. She turns her head just to meet a pair of beautiful dark eyes, a guy eyes.

 

 

“What are you doing here? Who are you?” Ann absentmindedly asked.

 

 

“You’re talking to a stranger?”

 

 

“Isn’t it obvious?”

 

 

“Oh yeah, right.” The guy rolled his eyes in a sarcastic way.

 

 

“Damn. Cute move.” Ann thought.

 

 

The guy laid his body in the grass while Ann wipe her tears and lay on the grass too. They both stare at the night sky where beautiful stars are scattered in.

 

 

“You know what; don’t force yourself to fall in love just because you think it's your turn. Wait for a while. Maybe cupids are just having a hard time searching for the heart that deserves your love.”

 

 

Ann looked at him, amaze.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“The thing that you were doing a while ago, the crying action; you’re doing that because you’re crying for someone, right?”

 

 

Ann plastered a smirk and turns her head, facing the night sky.

 

The guy nodded, he really determined the right answer.

 

 

“Sometimes in life, we ask for someone we can have and keep but there’s nothing much you can really do but to wait for the person whose quest in life is nothing else but to find you too.”

 

 

“Yeah. I agree. Besides, I never cried for someone before, except for that someone.”

 

 

“Everybody falls in love. Nobody is an exception. Falling in love is never wrong. But, you just need to fall to a right person. You may be blames those cupids, but those cupids are nothing without your heart; your heart that they need to shoot.”

 

Ann nodded again.

 


That night, it was filled with full of advices and saying that they’re sharing within each other.

+++++++++++++

 

Between 12-2am, James woke up, having a terrible headache again.

 

“Hangover really .”

 

He then noticed the note beside him as he began reading it,

 

“No matter how strong your love is, and no matter how you truly love a person, if your heart gets tired, everything will change. –It’s seems like the girl that you’d been murmuring is special to you. Maybe, she left you because of a reason. Everything happens for a reason, boss. Everything.”

 

 

James put the note behind and proceeds on walking into the kitchen.

 

“Ann.” He coldly called but his voice keeps on echoing in his condo.

 

“Ann.” Still, wind is the one that is answering him.

 

He panicked, he went upstairs and search for her but she isn’t there.

 

“Where did that girl go?” James asked into himself.

 

“Maybe she runaway!” James yelled just when he finished drinking a glass of moment. Great timing! The door suddenly opens, revealing a girl who wears a maid outfit and a strange guy who is standing beside her.

 

 

“What the ?!” James dropped the glass, not minding if it’ll break or not; he then approached them as he pulled Ann beside him.

 

“Thanks for walking with her towards OUR house. You may go.” James rudely uttered while pushing the guy out.

 

 

“Hey, is this your husband, Ann?”

 

Ann immediately shook her head, “No, he’s not. He’s just my…”

 

“Boyfriend. Now, shoo. Its 1am for god’s sake!” James interrupted while keep on pushing the guy out.

 

 

“Boyfriend? You’re living in one house?”

 

 

“No! He’s not my—” James pushed her inside the house in a gentle way and close the door. James then faced the guy and gives him a glare.

 

 

The guy let his hood down, revealing his awesome face.

“You’re ----”

 

+++++++++++++

 

While Ann is trying to eaves drop, the door suddenly opens which cause her to fall to her .

 

 

“AWWW!” Ann cursed while giving James a glare.

 

 

“What?” James innocently asked

 

 

Ann pushed him hard towards a wall. “Why did you tell to my friend that you’re my boyfriend, huh?”

 

 

James s his arms on Ann’s legs and lift her up. “PUT ME DOWN!” Ann screams while James is smirking like an idiot as they walk towards Ann’s bedroom.

 

 

“PUTTTT  MEEE DDDDOOOOWWWN!” Ann screams endlessly while hurting James in his back.

 

 

Succeeded, James throw Ann in her bed like a sack of rice. “Wow. You may look thin but you have a  heavy body. Geez, I think I need to exercise longer,”

 

 

Ann pouted. “Who told you to carry me like a sack? And now you’re advising me like a total child of a poor family.”

 

 

“Me. I. Myself. I decided myself to carry you like a sack and I’m not advising you like a total child of a poor family; instead, a daughter of a jerk.”

 

 

Ann’s eyes widened as James walking towards the door but before leaving,

 

 

“About the note, yes. I totally agree with you. Good night, Ann. Hope I’ll see you in my dreams.” James winked which made Ann feel some hoity feelings. He then left the room and proceeds to his.

 

+++++++++++++

 

One day, James ordered Ann to buy some foods at a convenience store. Ann rode some taxi and went to some grocery store nearby James’ adobe.

 

Arriving safely, Ann paid the driver, exited the taxi and entered the said grocery. While picking some listed food, a flash of camera met her face.

 

“Hey! Stop that thing. It irritates my eyes!” Ann annoyingly uttered.

 

“Miss, what’s your name?”

 

“Why are you asking? You’re not an interviewer, aren’t you?”

 

“Actually, yes. So mind answering my question?”

 

“I’m Ann. Happy now?”

 

“Not yet satisfied, where’s your birthplace?”

 

“UGH!”

 

Ann groaned while trying to ignore that stranger and keep on focusing on picking a best food product.

 

“Hey! Is that Verniece twin sister? Annalyne Enciso?”

 

“Yeah! She looks like her, definitely!”

 

 

“Come on, let’s talk to her!”

 

 

Some other customers in the store murmuring on Ann’s face which confuse her.

 

 

“What’s happening?”

 

Exiting the store, many reporters are catching her up while she runs and runs and runs.

 

+++++++++++++

 

“Finally. She had been discovered.” A man uttered while watching the said news.

 

“News Flash! Annalyne Enciso, a twin sister of a great photographer; is alive? Recently, a girl named Ann who looks like her definitely is shopping in a convenience store when someone approached her and it did really looks like Annalyne.”

 

+++++++++++++

 

“BOSS!”

 

“What?”

 

“Ann is in TV! She is in news!”

 

James immediately turns the TV on and was shocked when Ann is really in some news.

 

“Is Annalyne Enciso is alive?”

 

“What the !” James cursed while picking his blazer and his car keys.

 

“Boss, where are you going?”

 

“I need to rescue her. She needs me.” James uttered while running towards the parking lot.

 

Sitting on his driver’s seat, he immediately turn the engine and drive like a crazy man.

 

“Ann. Wait for me. I’m coming..”

+++++++++++++

 

“Boss, someone..please..save me..” Ann thought while hiding in a waiting shed as the rain pours down.

 

---------------

 

Author's Note:

 

TADAN! :p Nakaupdate na ang author. :p 

 

So here's the sense of this author note. :))  Pansin ko lang, in every update, nakaka-gain po ako ng subscribers which is thankful naman ako. At, some readers lang po ang napapansin kong nagc-comment. Alam ko pong more than 730+  ang reads nito at surely, marami ang silent readers.

 

Yes, isa pa po akong beginner na writer. I need feedbacks po. Kailangan ko rin po ng mga comments ninyo. Kung naiirita kayo or naeechos kapag matagal po akong nagu-update, ito po ang major reason ko kaya ako delay mag-update. Ang Lack of comments po.

 

So, I need your comments po. T______T

 

I am not forcing those silent readers and anyone to comment, sa willing lang pong gustong mag-comment. I still respect your decision. :))))))

 

Please don't snob.

Thanks for reading. :))

I'll update soon. Dipende. hihi.^_^

 

More power JamLi poppers and to the other readers! :))

 

-Ckyth, xoxo