Full of Flashbacks

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

(This is based on James’ past life. Maybe, this chapter will give you about a hint why did he turned into cold man and has no mercy at all.)

At James’ office.

“How dare you Ivan to let him entered in my building, my territory and my OFFICE?!” James yelled in anger & in irritation.

“I’m sorry, sir. But, he was really begging me to talk to you.”

“Even if I’ll die, I don’t want to let him entered in my world and speak to me with his ing voice!”

Ivan’s head bowed down, looking at the floor.

“Don’t you ever dare to let me see that man again, Ivan.”

“Yes, boss.”

“Or else you’ll be fired for 2 months.” James warned as he smirked.

Ivan nodded again.

“You may go. You’re disturbing me for what you did.” James rolled his eyes and went to the refrigerator. As he opened it, he get a bottle of strong wine and also a small cup then place them to his office table.

He then poured some then he sit on his chair. He was holding the cup and turning also in process (Ung parang, hinahawakan mo taz iniikot mo? Ugh! Di ko ma.express ^^) as a dangerous figure was plastered in his face. He only plastered that figure whenever his angry, furious and definitely want to kill someone.

He keeps on drinking his wine until he was half way to finish it all. Just then, a flashback was playing in his mind.

~FLASHBACK:

“You break up with me because of that man?!”

“I’m sorry, James. But he’s my fiancée. We are going to engage within few days!”

“Is this a fix-marriage or he propose to you?”

“He..”

“Propose to you? Wow. ********!!(Name of the girl ^^; will be revealed soon) You already have a boyfriend yet you also have a fiancée?! Are you a two timer or something?! Do you really love me?!”

A tear roll down from her eyes.

“What?! You can’t answer huh?! Tsk. Such a girl. Such a .” James crossed his arms beneath his chest as he stares angrily at her.

Just then, a slap across his face.

“I’m not a ! And I’m not a ! Call me two timer, maybe I am. But I loved you James! I loved you! It’s just that—”

“Loved? Past tense? Wow. ********! How can you do that?! You know you are my world and life! Now you’re doing this?! Hey, is this revenge or what?!”

“How can I do that? Simply, because it was only a DARE. A DARE! Capital D-A-R-E! Remember, our friends are in one group right? So, since I did something wrong with them, I was DARED to love you since they know you had a big crush on me or maybe, you’d fall hard for me. So I was FORCED to LOVE you and ANSWER your stupid question!!”

“Who is this bastard?” James gives her a deathly glare.

“He is not a bastard. He is gentleman and sweet. And I’m proud to say, he is Sam Conception.”

“That dancer in music club?” James widened his eyes.

“Yes. He is. Now, can you somewhat like, let me go now?! I’m tired of pretending James! I’m very tired!”

James then kneeled in front of her. “Please, ********, break up with that guy, please come back to me. I need you, ********, I really need you.”

“James, what are you doing?” The girl helped him to stand up.

James was about to kiss her when a punch met his face.

“Why are you flirting with my girl?!” It was Sam.

James stand up and wipe the blood in the corner of his lips.

“Babe, stop.” The girl stopped her fiancée.

“Babe? So he is the one, right? You mother er! You stole ******** from me!!” James yelled angrily and was about to punch Sam when Sam punched him 3x and James also fight back in return.

“STOP!” The girl stopped them as she cries.

The 2 guys stopped and stand up. But James punched him again.

“I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BOTH! YOU’RE KILLING YOURSELVES BECAUSE OF ME!” the girl exclaimed and run away.

Just then,

BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

*CRASH!*

~End of Flashback~

Few tears rolled down in his cheeks as he drinks his shots.

“She died because of me. I ruined her wedding. I ruined everything.”

He cried there, in his office table. He throws the cup and yelled.

~Flashback:

“Hey! Don’t treat him like a dog! He’s a person not a dog!” a 15 years old girl shouts in the classroom as she went towards the 15 years old boy who is wearing braces, nerdy glasses and a wet shirt.

“Come here. Let’s change your wet shirt.” The girl accompanied him into the locker section.

-Locker Section-

The girl opened her locker and gets a PE white shirt.

“Thank you for saving me from those big guys.” James shyly uttered.

The girl just smiled as she held her shirt. “You’re welcome. And as a payback gift, I’ll give you my shirt. It’s yours now.”

“Thank you!” James hugged her as sparks flew around them.

“What’s your name?” The girl asked, breaking the hug.

“I’m Robert Paul.”

The girl smiled. “Cute name you have. Well, I’m ********.. Nice to meet you.” The girl held her hand and James shook it also in return as an electricity was felt when their hands shook.

“So, you’re my friend, now, right?”

“Yes.” The girl smiled and accompanies him to the Males’ comfort room. She then watched outside so that if ever she’ll hear some bully noises, she’ll save him again.”

Luckily, there’s no any.

~End of Flashback.

“The first time she saved me. The first time that I’d a friend.”

~Flashbacks:

James decided to look new within himself. He then took the glasses and braces off his face and changes his style. And it’s because of his friend.

When he entered the hall, many girls were giggling and winking at him because of his appearance. Surely, no one notice the new Robert because they know that Robert is a dork, an ugly dork.

When the teacher entered, “Okay, please welcome, James Reid.”

“Hello everyone! I’m James Reid.” He coolly introduced as he keeps looking around the room.

“Excuse me, Mr. Reid, who are you looking for?”

James smiled at her as the girl blush a little. “Well, Is ******** studying here?”

The teacher interrupted, “You don’t know, Mr. Reid? She transferred a week ago in some school for modeling.”

James then frowned. “Bye!” he exited the room and talk to the principal.

~End of Flashback.

James laughed at himself. That’s the first time he quit studying himself just to follow the inspiration of his ‘changes’.

Around, 10-12am, James arrived in his condominium and he is drunk.

He placed his blazer and his suitcase in the sofa and went immediately upstairs. Actually, it’s Ivan who drove him home since he is drunk and keeps on mentioning that girl’s name.

Since his room’s door and Ann’s room door is just somewhat like, face to face, and he is drunk, he decided to enter whatever room he entered. But unfortunately, it’s on Ann’s room.

He then lay on her bed and slept right away. Just then, Ann exited the bathroom, wearing a cute pajama.

“Tsk! He’s drunk.” Ann whispered as she put the towel in a hanger and placed it carefully in the bathroom.

“I’m going to sleep downstairs.”

Ann left James there, lying lazily in her bed. Ann arrived downstairs and turns on the living room light and laid on the sofa as she touch his blazer. She then smelled it.

“Boss, surely drunk tonight. He might be distracted by something.” Ann thought as she placed the blazer on the other side as she laid her body on the sofa and tried to sleep.

+++++++++++++

That morning, James sat up and immediately touches his head. “Hangover.” He mumbled.

While rubbing his eyes, he then scans the room and realizes he is in Ann’s room. He then chuckled himself.

“Hangover really .”

He then fixed himself and went to his own room. After taking a cold shower, then dress up and whatever he want to do, he then went downstairs and spotted Ann, sleeping on the sofa, peacefully. He then smirked. “This girl really respects me.”

After having a second thought, he then decided to carry her bridal style and let her sleep in her room.
Finished, he then ruffles her hair and left the room and the house.

+++++++++++++

At James’ office; it was late in the afternoon.

While James is preparing some paper works for his new plan of his gang, Ivan panicky entered the office.

“Boss,” he called, catching his breath.

James looked at him awkwardly. “What’s your problem, Ivan?”

“Boss.”

“What?”

“Your mother…”

 James stood up and went to him, then touch Ivan’s collar, lifting him up and give him a deathly glare.

“What’s with my mother?!”

“she…she…”

“WHAT?!”

“she passed away.” He whispered

James breaks down, he then let go of him and give him a punch.

“TELL ME YOU’RE JUST ING LYING!”

“No. I’m not. She passed away, really.” Ivan uttered.

“Let’s go, boss. Let’s go and see her.”

James nodded and they proceed on going to his mother’s place.

In a cemetery,

“When did she die?” James asked, wearing dark glasses as he and Ivan are staring at his mother’s graveyard.

“Last month. And it’s because of cancer. The doctors you appointed to take care of her says that she doesn’t want to take care like a baby anymore. They also say that she was always crying, crying that she wanted to see you and the man she loved.” Ivan stated.

Regret hit James. He then utters, “Ivan, leave me alone. Just wait in the car.”

Ivan nodded and bowed, turns his back and went to the car.

The sky went dark as rains pours down. “You left me.”

James glared darkly at his mother’s graveyard. “You left me, you !”

James is yelling angrily right now. He just can’t help it.

“You left me! You promised me you will never leave me! You promised me that you will never let that take me!”

James is crying right now, crying because of angriness.

“I want to forgive you, I want to apologize, I want to start a new life with you. But now, I can’t BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME!”

“You say we will give him revenge. A revenge for leaving us. A revenge for making you his e. Why you are so blind to see that he doesn’t love you?! He just uses you whenever he has a problem with his true family! We’re just a trash to him. Yet, you still want him to live with you?! You’re such a !.”    

Rains pours harder, making James wet.

“I will NEVER forgive you for leaving me alone. NEVER. !” James finally uttered as he fixed himself and left his mother’s graveyard.

+++++++++++++

~Flashback:

“Mom, who is my dad?” an eight years old boy who is his lollipop asked his mother.

“Well, your dad is Mr. Chris Reid.”

“Really? Then why am I using ‘Paul’ instead of ‘Reid’?” The boy looked at his mother confusedly.

The mother laughed as she ruffles his hair. She then bend down and look at his innocent eyes.

“Because, we’re not married.”

“Married? What is Married, mom?”

“You’re still young to know that. Don’t worry, at the age of 16, I promise, you will be using Reid instead of Paul, okay?”

“Really?!” The boy’s eyes shined. “Pinky promise?”

The lady smiled. “Pinky Promise.” She uttered as their pinky intertwined.

~End of Flashback.

James went to the car but keep his dark glasses on. “Ivan, cancel all the meetings I have tonight. I wanna go home right now. I want to rest.”

“Yes, boss.”

+++++++++++++

Arriving at his condo, James exited the car and went inside. Just then, Ivan vanished and left his adobe.

Entering the house, he immediately notices his slave, lying peacefully in the sofa while wearing a maid outfit and holding some cleaning cloth. He then walked to her direction and shook her, harshly.

“, wake up!”

Still, the results are negative.

“! WAKE UP!”

Shouting that phrase, Ann stood up immediately and fixed herself. She then bowed,

“I’m sorry, boss. I was tired and slept on your sofa.”

James gives her a dangerous stare, “I’m not stupid to notice you sleeping on MY sofa, unlike you; you’re a clumsy and stupid slave to notice that action you are doing.”

Ann was shocked. She is aware that her boss is cold but she never expected him to act that way.

“What are you just standing there? Give me some towel or something. Can’t you see I’m freaking wet from these cloths I’ve been wearing?! You brainy nuts! ” he ordered loudly as Ann panicky went upstairs to get him towel and medicine.

“These girls are just a pain in my as*.” He then sat down and massages his temples.

~Flashback:

“Why won’t you stop drinking Robert?!” a girl scolded him as she patted his back since he had been vomiting a lot.

James was about to answer when he vomit again.

“Sssh.. Harsh, okay? Just let it out,” The girl uttered while watching him vomiting all of the foods that he had eaten as she still patting his back.

After 5-7 minutes of vomiting, James wipes his lip and his tears.

“I can’t take it ********, my dad just used my mother. He just ed her. He stole my mother’s ity! Can’t you see?! He just treats my mother as one of his slave!!”

“Me?” James pointed himself, furiously. “I’m just a SON OF A !”

“No, you’re not. You’re an—”

“.” James interrupted as he smirked.

“NO!”

“Then what?! I’m handsome?! I’m cute?! I’m gentleman?!”

The girl looked at him, blankly which made James smirked.

“NO! I’m not! Don’t expect me for being that kind of man because I am not.”

“You know what, not all of the boys are like you. Not all of the men out there have the same personality as you. You are special. You are a gift from God. Because if you’re not, you are not talking with me right now. You won’t meet me. You won’t have a friend. And what’s worst is, if you’re not thankful, your mother would just throw you away or even give you into an orphanage or maybe leave you into the streets.”

James just stares at her as she keeps on talking her piece of advice.

“The point is, even though your father is acting like a jerk, as long as you have your mother? Love her. So, in that way, she will feel that she should priority you instead of your dad. I know you and your mother would love to have a complete happy family; and I’m sorry about that. Love your mother as long as you can, and for some reasons, it will be your payback, payback for all of the sacrifices that she experienced when she was raising you up. Now that you’re a grown manner man, you should learn your limits, okay?”

Without answering her question, James leaned in and kiss her pink lips. The girl was shocked but didn’t lose the opportunity; she then kissed him back; in that way, they shared a kiss, a gentle kiss.

~End of Flashback.

It was the moment when James received his FIRST kiss. And it was the SAME situation when he kissed another girl, his second kiss. He both kissed 2 girls in the past where his condition is being drunk.

“WHY DO I SUDDENLY REMEMBER HER?! SHE IS DEAD JAMES FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU SHOULD MOVE ON AND FORGET HER!” he thought.

“But there is something or maybe someone which reminds me of her.” James mumbled.

“Ayish! You’re getting crazy! Forget her already!” James ruffles his hair in irritation as he stands up and went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Ann is walking downstairs and went to his direction.

“Boss,”

“What?”

“Here’s your towel.” Ann handed. “You should take a bath before going to bed. You might catch a cold when you won’t take a shower.”

“Shut up.”

Ann just bowed, turn her back and walk to her room while tears are rolling down from her eyes to her cheeks.

“Why do I suddenly felt hurt when he said ‘shut up’? I am not easily hurt by his words before. But calling me for a this day made my heart twist. This is not the first time that he hurt me by his hurtful words, but… I don’t know. I’m confused.”

Ann entered her room as she let her tears flow; didn’t bother to wipe them. She was hurt, obviously. Is it because of his hurtful words? Or it is because she is wondering who is that ‘her’; the girl that James want to forget?



 

 

Questions? Okay, you can ask, and I’ll try to answer them just please do LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.
Anyway, ang dami nang clue/hint dito sa chapter na to. *wink* 

Let’s see if you’re a real reader in my fic. I’m sure you have your hidden observation in this one. PLEASE. Kindly post your observation, comment, review or compliments whatever. Thanks! 

The next update will be post soon.. :))

I wont stop writing this one, I assure you. ^_____^

I'm so happy that I have 4 Subscribers & 633 views. :*

Keep the comments and views up. ;) 

Thank you. :))

-Ckythwink