Twisty Tipsy

My Lover is a Gangster(JamLi Fiction)

 

 

 

“What did you say?” James whispered, shock and amaze from her question.

 

“You’re Ro.Robert Paul, aren’t you?” Ann asked while wiping her tears off.

 

Sam smirked while walking towards their direction.

 

“Hi, Annalyne.” Sam greets while wearing a happy face.

 

“Sam!” Ann exclaimed as she pulls Sam and gives him a bear hug.

 

The other man who is standing beside them is wearing a pissed off figure that is plastered in his face.

 

When Sam and Ann break the hug, James suddenly held Ann’s both shoulder and shake her off.

 

“You must be Ann! You’re not Annalyne! You’re Ann! Ann!”

 

Ann push James and glare at him.

 

“I’m.. I’m… I’m… Annalyne. Annalyne Enciso. Where’s Mèimei Verniece? Why she isn’t here? Why am I here? Why this man does is here?” she pointed James. “What’s happening Sam?!What’s happening?!”

 

Her head suddenly ache as she began to panic. She tried to remove the dextrose but her arms were caught by James. Vanessa then exited the room to call some doctor to behave the wild, confuse, curious Ann. When the doctors entered the room, the nurse immediately injects her shoulder with a vaccine which contains some sleeping chemicals.

 

As soon as Ann felt weak, she slowly close her eyes and loses her control. James, who is gripping on her arms, finally let go of her. The doctor and the nurse, also along with James, Sam and Vanessa are staring at the sleeping beauty in front of them.

 

“She said she’s Annalyne, right?” the doctor asked as the three of them nodded.

 

The doctor also nodded. “I see. She’s confused by this time. Give her some time to think.”

 

“But, she isn’t a psycho or something, right?” Sam asked as he received a small hurt in his kidney part.

 

“There’s no way she could done that. She’s not a psycho. You’re such a negative thinker.” James barked while the nurse, doctor and Vanessa chuckled a little.

 

“But there is some possibilities.” The doctor uttered.

 

Sam chuckled so loud. “HAHAHAHA! Negative thinker ha? Why don’t you clarify some things first?”

 

James glared at him. “Shut up,”

 

“By the thought that she is confused, there might be some possibilities. You see, you didn’t answer her questions a while ago but you just keep on asking what her name is.”

 

James smirked while Sam has this jaw drop. “What? You’re blaming me?”

 

James looked at him. “It’s your fault by the way. So it’s you who should need to blame.” He uttered while smirking his lips.

 

Sam’s blood boil. “He’s trying to piss me off.” He thought in his mind.

 

“So, by the time when she wakes up, answer all of her questions. Even tough, it’s tiring, answer it if you don’t her to get psycho.” The doctor advised while opening the door.

 

“I better go now.” The doctor went out and left the room along with his nurse.

 

After some few hours of waiting for her to wake up, she finally open her eyes and blink it twice. James and Sam both went to her but it was James who made her sit while wearing that smirking figure in his face. Ann was holding her head while in pain.

 

“Boss Robert?” Ann looked at him. When she turn her head, she saw… “Juéshì?”

 

Ann looked at the sofa, “Mother?”

 

“Wait, Wait, Wait! What’s happening?! Why am I here?”

 

Vanessa stood up and went to her. “Dear, you fainted and unconscious that’s why you are here. The doctors said that you should rest so take a rest, now. Baby girl?” Vanessa smiled which cause Ann hugged her. “I love you mom. You’re the best mother ever.”

 

Vanessa tears up and her hair. “I love you too, Annie. You’re always be my baby girl. I love you.” 

 

Ann just smiled and hugged her mother while the two guys have this hurt figure that can be seen through their eyes. They both sit in the sofa and just watched the mother-daughter who is hugging and treasuring the moment.

 

“James, right?”

 

James just looked at him, suspiciously.

 

Sam then shake his head, signaling for a ‘nothing’ answer.

 

Even tough, they already accepted the fact that Ann is Annalyne; some part of them can’t help but to be curious. Suddenly, Sam’s phone vibrated.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sam! Nǐzàinǎlǐ?! (Sam! Where are you?!)” uttered by the other person on the other line

 

“Verniece, Wǒzàiyīyuàn (I am in the hospital)” Sam answered with a calm voice.

 

 

“Shénmeshìdìyù, nǐzàinà'ergànshénme?! (And what the hell are you doing there?!)” Verniece seems to be irritated.

 

“Sǎozi (Sister-in-law),” Sam called while having a happy aura. “Annalyne Háihuózhe! (Annalyne is alive!)”

 

“Shénme?!(What?!)”

 

“Láidàozhèlǐ, xiànzài!(Come here,now!)”

 

[A/N: They used mandarin language so that the 3(Ann, Vanessa, James) of them won’t understand what topic are they talking about]

 

+++++++++++++

 

When Verniece entered the room, the first person she saw was James. In no time, she suddenly rush towards him and slapped him.

 

“How dare you to show your face here, ROBERT PAUL?!”

 

Ann, who is drinking some water, suddenly exclaimed. “AHHH!” she dropped the plastic cup and holds her head.

 

“Annie, are you okay?” Vanessa went to her.

 

Ann looked at him, confuse in her face. “Mèimei Verniece?” she uttered as she saw Verniece inside the room.

 

“What are you doing here?” Ann added

 

Verniece then faced Sam. “Tābùshìtā”

 

Sam wears a calm figure. “She is. She just doesn’t remember, okay?”

 

Still, Verniece won’t believe him.

 

+++++++++++++

 

James excuse himself since he had been receiving many messages from an unknown user. He then decided to call it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, Mr. Reid or maybe Paul? I am so glad that you’d call. It’s so nice to hear your voice again.” A girl voice speak up while laughing, an evil laugh.

 

“Who is this?”

 

“Just someone in your past, Mr. Robert Paul.” She chuckled again.

 

“Goddamit! Just tell me who you are!” James demanded while wearing a cold figure.

 

“I told you, I’m just some girl in your past.”

 

“Tell me who you are, now.”

 

“Annalyne Enciso. Happy?” The girl hung up.

 

“What the hell.” James cursed while realizing some things.

 

+++++++++++++

 

“That can’t be. Ann is Annalyne, right?”

 

James paused.

 

“But there’s no sign at all. If her scars in her legs will vanish, that’s the time that I can determine that she is really her.”

 

“No, that caller can’t be her. Ann just called me ‘Robert Paul’.

 

James paused again.

 

“But there’s no proved!! This is !”

 

James was walking back and forth in his office, confuse as hell.

 

Yes, after that phone call, he immediately went to his office.

 

After some seconds, he stopped. “Where’s Ivan, by the way?”

 

He went downstairs and scans his club. It’s been a long time since he stepped in his club, since Ann came.

 

“Boss, any problem?” a random body guard questioned him.

 

“Have you seen, Ivan?”

 

“Ivan, sir?”

 

James nodded.

 

“I don’t know sir. But, he left some note on your drawer.”

 

“Thanks.” James uttered as he went in his office. He immediately open his drawer and spotted a letter.

 

“Boss, I’ll leave first to investigate something. This person will bother you soon; this person will twist your mind and confuse you. Don’t worry; I’ll be back, soon. I hope. –Ivan”

 

James immediately curled the paper and throw it right away.

 

“Why everybody I’ve trusted always does leaves me alone?!”

 

+++++++++++++

 

“Succeeded, boss. I’ll made his mind twists into tipsy,” the girl laughed as she get the money in the table.

 

“Good job, babe. I so heart you.” The man winked at the girl.

 

The girl made a flirty laughed and exited the place.

 

“This is so my revenge, James Reid. I’m back again.” The man smirked while staring at James and Annalyne’s holding hands picture. Smirking, he then tears it apart like a paper trash.

 

“You will never leave happily Robert James, never.” The man cursed while burning his cigarette on.

 

-End-

 

Comments?