I still love you

MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark's House

 

"Eunjung, may i talk to you now?". Mark's omma called Eunjung to sit beside her.

"Yes,Aunty. why?". Eunjung sit beside her.

"Can you married with my son? He really like you. I never see him like that. Since you come here,he always talk about you. I hope you can agree". Mark's omma smile and holds Eunjung's hands.

"Yes, aunty. I will accept it". Smile Eunjung.

"Khamsahamida Eunjung. my son will be really happy". Mark's omma smile widely.

 

 

*****  

 

"Khamsahamida Eunjung, i never know that you will accept me as your husband". Mark hug Eunjung.

"I know you are nice person. You taking care of me really well. Even my heart is not fully forget my first love but i will try to accept you. I will try to love you. No matter what happen, i hope you will be there for me". Mark suddenly kiss Eunjung cheek.

 

 

***** 

 

Eunjung and Mark will get married soon. There are going to bridal boutique to choose their outfit for their wedding. "I like this, will you try this? I want to see you in wedding dress". Smile Mark.

"Arasso, i am not that pretty to wear that. But for you i will. Wait here". Eunjung going to fitting room.

Suddenly Kai and Yoona come to choose their wedding dress. "Mark?".Said Kai.

"oh,Kim Jongin. aneyong,She is your fiancée? she is pretty. You guys also come to choose wedding dress?". Ask Mark.

"Yes we are. wait are you getting married too? where is your partner?Said Kai.

"There she is". Mark pointed to Eunjung.

Mark and Kai looked at Eunjung. They keep starring at her. "She is so pretty". Kai suddenly said that words.

"Yes, she is. I am so happy that she accept me". Mark Smile widely.

Eunjung keep starring at Kai. She really want to be Kai's future wife but it can't happen anymore. Suddenly Yoona Eunjung there after she walk around in the boutique to choose her wedding dress. "Kai, lets go. I don't like the dress here". Yoona drag Kai from there.

"Kai? Eunjung? Why are you crying? Is Kim Jongin and Kai are the same person? Your adopted brother and your first love?". Mark keep asking Eunjung.

"Lets go home. I am not feeling well". Eunjung going to fitting room and change to her usual outfit.

 

 

******

 

Yoona P.O.V

"Yuri, you must help me. I want Eunjung disappeared from my sight and Kai. Kai always going to meet her. You must help me".

"Don't worry i will make her disapear". Said Yuri.

 

 

******  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter