New family

MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Ham Eun jung 10 years old, her parents was involved in an accident that claimed their lives. After that Eunjung was sent at orphanage. After 2Years in orphanage Eunjung finally got a new family or an adopted family. Her new family only had a son. They really likes Eunjung since the first time they meet. Eunjung is a nice girl.

Now Eunjung staying with her new family. Her adopted parents had a son,Kai. Kai and Eunjung is same age. Eunjung will going to school with Kai. Eunjung really missed going to school.

 

 

Eunjung P.O.V

 

"Oppa". Smile Eunjung to Kai.
"Who is your brother? I don't like to have a sister like you. I know you only want my family wealth right?". Kai pushing Eunjung to the floor.

Suddenly Kai's Mother come when she heard a scream.

 "What happen Eunjung? Why are you on the floors?" Ask Ms Kim.

"Nothing Aunty, i just flipped". Lied Eunjung.

"Eunjung, call me omma. Now, i am your mother". Smile Miss Kim.

"Ommaaaa". Scream Kai.

"Why". Miss Kim look her son with weird face.

"She is not you daughter nor my sister. I don't have sister and i don't want. I hate her". Said Kai.

"I don't care. From the day Eunjung come here,she is my daughter and your sister. Although Eunjung and you is same age but she still your sister.Whether you like or not, she is part of this family". Miss Kim seems angry.

"Eunjung,listen here. I hate you. You just an adopted daughter and you can't be my sister. i will make you suffer". Kai whispered at Eunjung ear.

"Omma mianhee. Because of me, you and Oppa fought". Eunjung eye becomes red.

"Gwenchana. Kai is always like that. I know, one day he will accept you". Miss Kim hug Eunjung.

 

 

********

 

5 YEARS LATER

 

 

Eunjung now 17 years old. She become one of the best student in her school. She had a best friend. Her name is Yoona. Yoona is very nice to Eunjung.

"Eunjung.. Eunjung.. Yoona is here, ppali. You will late to school". Miss Kim calls Eunjung from downstair.

"Arasso Omma, give me 5 minutes. I want to comb my hair". Said Eunjung.

 

5 Minutes Later:

 

"Mianhee Yoona, today i woke up late". Eunjung apologized to Yoona. 

"You always like that. haha.. kachaaa. We almost late". Eunjung and Yoona going to school by bicycle.

"Eunjung, where is your oppa?".Ask Yoona.

"Ahh, maybe at school". Said Eunjung shortly.

"Maybe". Ask Yoona.

"I don't know about him. We just staying in same house but i rarely can meet him. He hate me so much". Eunjung said weakly.

"Why you always help him? Do you like him? I know kai always bullied you at school but you always help him when teacher want to punish him and you do his punishment". Yoona angry at Eunjung.

"I do that because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter