Between us

MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Eunjung P.O.V

 

 Eunjung and Kai arrived at home. Their mother seems shocked to see Eunjung's wound. "Honey why?". Ask miss Kim.

"nothing omma, i just fell at school". Said Jiyeon.

"Why oppa sent you home? where is your bicycle?" Miss Kim curious.

"My bicycle is broken when i fell". Said Eunjung.

"Lets go into my room. i will clean your wound". Said Miss Kim.

"Arasso Omma". Eunjung followed her mother.

"Kai, wait here. We have to talk". Miss Kim ordered his son to wait for her. Kai just nod.

 

 

*****

 

Miss Kim Room:

 

"Omma, please dont angry at oppa. It's not his fault. I got an extra class just now,that's why i am late". Lie Eunjung.

"Omma had calling Yoona just now and she said that you had  going home early. Is oppa ask you to do his punishment again? If you don't want to confess to me then i will asking your oppa to confess".  Miss Kim seems unsatisfied.

 

"Yes, oppa ask me to do his punishment's letter. mianhee.. omma please don't angry at oppa". Said Eunjung.

"You just rest". Miss Kim take Eunjung to her room.    

 

******

 

"Kai. You let you sister to do your punishment. I thought you already learn from your mistake. You really stubborn". Miss Kim become more angry.

"Omma, I am your son. Your biological child. She just your adopted child. We don't know from where she come, she just want our wealth. Not my fault if she hurt. She just want to be a nice person so i let her be". Kai going out from his house.

 "This boy is so stubborn like his father. haishh". Sigh Miss Kim.

 

 

*****

 

"Ham Eun Jung i hates you so much. Why are you so cruel. You just an adopted child but you make like me is an adopted child. You get my parents attention and Loves. I hate you,  i hatee you". Kai Scream while driving.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter