Start to feel the love

MY GIRL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At school:

"Okay class, i have a good news for you guys. Next week we will

 have a charity concert to help children at orphanage. I want you guys take a part in this program. For this program, we need a leader. So i thinks Eunjung is most suitable for this part. Eunjung i know you can sing, so you will sing that day". Said Miss Qri.

"Alright ssem". Smile Eunjung. Miss Qri walks out from class after her lesson was ended.

 

"it's seems so suit with you Eunjung because you also orphan. hahaha. I thinks it's will be great an orphan sing for them". Laugh Yuri. Kai shocked when ge heard that.

"You are to much Yuri".Shout Yoona. Eunjung eyes becomes red. Other students laugh at Eunjung.

"woahh. what i said is true. Right Eunjung?". Yuri laugh again.

**Pang** Yoona slap Yuri face. " Why are you so jealous with Eunjung? You also don't have a mother. Your mother runs with another man. it's so funny".  Everyone was shocked with Yoona action.

Yoona and Yuri fought. Then Eunjung shout at them. "Its... enough. You guys had no shame. fight for this small matter". Yuri then comes towards Eunjung and push her. Everyone got shocked again about that. "You are the one, you make us fought. Before this i and Yoona is close like a siblings but after you come, it's all changed". Shout Yuri.

"What are you doing?". Shout Yoona.

"Eunjung.. Eunjung.. Eunjung.. wake up.. wake up..". Kai shake Eunjung body. Eunjung fainted after she was pushed by Yuri. Her head was bleeding.

"Yuri..  if anything happen to my sister, i will not forgive you"Kai bring Eunjung towards his car and yoona followed him.

 

At Hospital:

 

miss Kim and mr Kim rushed to hospital. Miss Kim suddenly slapped Kai infront mr Kim and Yoona. "Eunjung always got trouble at school and where are you that time? Why don't you protect her? She is your sister". Cry Miss Kim and Mr Kim try to calm her.

"Omma, mianhee. it's my fault. i can't protect Eunjung. You can punish me. I will accept anything". Kai hug his mother.

Suddenly doctor comes from emergency room.

"Doctor, how my daughter's condition? ask Miss Kim in nervous action.

"Don't worry miss, she is fine. Luckily you guys sent her faster. You can visit her after we transferred to normal ward". Smile that doctor to miss Kim.

"Khamsahamida Doctor". Miss Kim feel so happy.

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 "Omma, you can going home first. I will taking care of Eunjung. Don't worry, i will not hurt her anymore". Ka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter