The Worse of the Worst

Monday was Us

"Okay, for today's meeting, we will be focusing on the continuation of the improvements that can be implemented to the team. The suggestion into he previous meeting has already been implemented to the team, which was to have a Queen to lead alongside with me." Gary said to start the meeting.

"I suggest that we have more bonding time between the members to improve the relationship and teamwork between us, the members as to avoid conflicts and arguments from happening more often." Ji Hyo suggested after what happened just now. She thought that it would be best of they can improve in their relationship and teamwork to avoid such incidentss from happening often.

"I agree too, we should have more bonding time to bind with each other so avoid incidents like just now from happening. Then we would be able to work in peace and harmony!" The rest of the members each voiced out their opinions on Ji Hyo's suggestion.

"Since all of you have positive opinions on this suggestion, I would suggest it to the school and see what they would go about it." Gary announced after hearing all the members' opinion on Ji Hyo's suggestion.

"Are there any other suggestions that you guys want to make?" Jae Suk asked. After hearing the members keeping silent which mean that they have none, Gary spoke up. "It's not regarding the improvements that has to be made to the team, but instead it's about our duties in the team." 

"Gary hyung, what's wrong with our duties in the team?" Haha asked, curious to what Gary was trying to say. The other members were curious too.

"There's nothing wrong with your duties, but since we have one new member, she must do something to contribute to the team." Gary said after feeling the curiousness of the members.

"Gary oppa, are you tryingnto say that Ji Hyo has take accounts? Because that's the only duty left that we have been sharing because of the lack of members." Eun Hye asked after hearing what Gary said.

"Accounts?! But my Maths is the worst out of all the subjects that I take." Ji Hyo said, slightly surprised that she has to do accounts when her Maths is her worst subject.

"Then what must we do now, accounts is the only duty left that we have left that we are all sharing because we lack members and now we have enough members, we faced the a problem of picky members? What's this then we might as well don't need an extra member to waste our time and resources that we have for one more people." Gary statef, slightly displeased with the answer he got from a Ji Hyo,  a newbie that just joined the team.

By hearing the tone of his speech, the others knew that Gary was very displeased with the answer he got from Ji Hyo just now, they tried to warn Ji Hyo about it, but before they could even do that, Ji Hyo has already went and continue to fight with Gary already.

"I told you already that I'm very bad in my Maths, I don't wan to cause any trouble to the team just because of the accounts that I do in the future!" Ji Hyo rebutted after hearing what Gary said.

"Do you think we all are good in our Maths too? Even though we are not good at it, we still do it by sharing right!" Gary totally raising his voice to answer back after getting a dumb reason from Ji Hyo so she wouldn't have to do the accounts duty.

The others already sensing that the Gary has already reach the max of his patience, are all trying to think of a way to stop the situation. All of them are racking their brains just to think of something to cool the situation down but nothing is coming out of their brains, they feel like it us a completely failed operation until am angel voice was heard it he room. "Gary oppa, why don't Ji Hyo take over my duty then I do the accounts instead since I am better in Aths as compared to the rest of you." Eun Hye suggested after seeing all the other members' face of blankness because they couldn't think of anything. All the members' faces lit up after hearing Eun Hye's suggestion, the side of their faces slightly curved up but still kind of worried because Gary hasn't Gabe his approval.

"Aish! Just do what ever you guys want to do! I won't care about anything about this matter! If anything happens, don't expect me to save anyone of you if anything happens!" Gary yelled at them, completely pissed off by what the members are doing. All the members slightly jumped from their seats after hearing Gary yell at them which does not happen often except the time that they threw the party for him on his birthday, he was basically accting like a mad man that no one could control.

After saying those things, Gary stood up from his seat and left for his room. Before heading into the room, he turned back and threw Ji Hyo a look, then slammed the door of his room as he went in. After entering his room, he immediately went and put on his bosig gloves and started boxing the sandbag that was hung in his room for him to use as of now, he was using it to vent the anger that he was feeling the whole meeting. During the meeting, he was already getting the feeling of wanting to punch someone but he tolerated for a long time and he needed to vent it out!

Ji Hyo who saw the look that Gary gave before he enter the room, was super pissed off and stood up from her seat then stormed into her room, slamming the door behind her. The rest of the members that witnessed the scene unfloding in front of them, just sigh and respectively left their seat and retreated back to their individual rooms to prevent anymore arguments from happening again. All of them are praying in their minds that one day, their two leaders, would hopefully get along one day and there would finally be peace and harmony in the team.

 

 

Will things ever get better between Gary and Ji Hyo, just as the members hope for? Or will things take a turn and become worse? What would happen next?