Shock

Monday was Us

"This is Team Running's room." Gary told Ji Hyo upon reaching Team Running's room. Ji Hyo then opened the door to the room and the decoration in the room shocked her. There was a 'Welcome Song Ji Hyo' hung across the main room, streamers were all over the place. In the middle of the room, the was a two tier chocolate cake with a mini figure of her in her Queen jacket with the Queen badge on, at the top of the cake. "Welcome aboard Ji Hyo!" The members shouted with exception to Gary which went to his private room as soon as he reach Team Running's room.

He was against the idea of throwing the celebration in the very beginning but since all the other members love the idea and all agreed to it, so nothing could be done. He never like such celebrations other than the members' birthdays celebration. He hated all celebrations and especially his very own birthday. He hates it the most when someone celebrates his birthday.

One year, the others threw him a surprise birthday party as none of them knew that he hated people throwing parties for him on his birthday. He overturned the table of food, took the champagne that one of them bought, smashed it on the wall then took one of the scattered glass pieces and cut both his wrists then stab his left chest. All of them were so shock by his reaction that they felt as if their souls left their body after seeing Gary self-harming himself. That very day, after they rushed him to the hospital, they almost lost him thrice but luckily the doctors saved him back. Since that incident, they never throw a party for him on his birthday or anything anymore. They fear that this time if anything happens, they would lose him completely.

"Thank You" Ji Hyo said while bowing to them. All of them were shocked to see the famous 'Ice Queen' saying thank you and bowing before them. "But please don't ever do this celebrations for me anymore especially my birthday, I would appreciate it very much." She then continued. The members then were thrown to an even bigger shock. Both their King and Queen hate celebrations on their birthday or anything else. Their training Jack, Lee Kwang Soo, wanted to ask for the reason behind why she didn't like celebrations on her birthday. As if all the other members know what Kwang Soo was thinking, they immediately ran up to him and cover his mouth to prevent him from saying anything. Luckily, at that point of time, Ji Hyo was not paying attention to what was going on. To prevent her being suspious of what they were doing, they then tried to introduce themselves. But she stopped them first.

"Kim Jong Kook, Jack. Also known as Brawn and Brain. You are physically good and very smart." She said pointing at Jong Kook. "Yoon Eun Hye, Ace. Also known as Drama Mama. You act very well thus leading you having the title 'Drama Mama'." She named pointing at Eun Hye. "Ha Dong Noon aka Haha, Joker. The famous Ha playboy or Ha player in the school." Ji Hyo then pointed at Haha while calling his name. "Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin, second and first King of Running High. Jae Suk, son of Principal Yoo. Sun Jin, son of Vice-Principal Han." she said while pointing at both Jae Suk and Suk Jin. "Youngest two, Lee Kwang Soo and Bae Suzy, training Jack and Ace." Ji Hyo then pointed at the two youngest while naming them.

"Lastly, Kang Hee Gun aka Kang Gary, King. Better known as Cold King because he doesn't talk much to people and tends to ignore people. Champion Boxer for Running High." Ji Hyo said put loud for Gary to hear. Everyone heaved a sigh of relieve as they thought she forgotten about Gary.

"Cheon Seong-Im aka Song Ji Hyo, 'Ice Queen' because of your cold personality and appearance. Seems like you did some homework before coming." Gary sarcastically say with his cold tone as he walk of his private room, displeased by what Ji Hyo said just now, purposely making him last which he hates the most.

"Don't call my birth name!" Song Ji Hyo shouts at Gary for what he said just now.

"Then don't do the same thing to me and make me last, I hate being last!" Gary then shouts back at Ji Hyo.

Sending the tension in the air, and expecting something to happen soon, Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Haha and Kwang Soo quickly went and held Gary and drag him back to his room to cool down. On the other hand, Suk Jin, Eun Hye and Suzy went and held Ji Hyo then drag her to her room to cool down.

After a while, both parties started cooling down and then the others started to come out and clear up the main room to get ready for the meeting.

 

 

Would anything happen during the meeting? Will Ji Hyo and Gary get along? What would Team Running do to help their King and Queen to get along? Why do both Ji Hyo and Gary hate celebrating their birthday and hate people calling their birth names?