Lunch

Monday was Us

Soon, morning came and Gary woke up to the sound of his alarm. He looked around his surroundings and found that he was in his room. "How did I get here? I rememmber I fell asleep in Jong Kook's hyung's car. Must be Jong Kook hyung and Haha." He went and wanted to unpack his bag but found that all his things have already been unpacked and his things that he needed for his lecture has already been prepared. "Must remember to thank them when we meet for lunch later." Gary made a note to himself. He then went and took his shower while showering, he lifted the shoulder that Ji Hyo was resting on and found it still sore. When he was done, he put on a muscle ache pass on that shoulder then wore his clothes and took his things and headed for his lecture. 

Ji Hyo woke up late the next day, she fell asleep quite late yesterday as she kept thinking about what happened the past few days. Luckily for her, she won't have any lectures until the evening. After washing up ,her stomach was rumbling and she took  a look at the clock in the room and saw that it was already lunchtime. "No wonder my stomach is rumbling, I missed breakfast and now is already time for lunch." She thought to herself. She walked out of the room and found that Jong Kook and Haha was getting ready to go out. "Jong Kook oppa, Haha oppa, you guys going out?" She asked, curious on where the duo was going. "Oh, "Good morning" Mong Ji Hyo. Woke up so late today. What were you doing at night, not sleeping? We're going to meet Gary hyung for lunch since his lecture is ending around lunchtime." Haha said. "Oh, that, I was thinnking of some personal things that's why I slept late." Ji Hyo explained, she found it weird that Haha knew she slept late.  "Oh yea, Ji Hyo wanna join us for lunch, I'm sure Gary wouldn't mind." Jong Kook asked when he was done preparing. "I don't think it's a good idea, interuppting you guys during your lunch. You guys go ahead yourself." Ji Hyo tried to reject the idea. "Don't worry about it, we wouldn't mind and you must have not thank Gary hyung for yesterday, take this chance to thank him and improve both of your relationship, we are all stuck in the middle because of the both of you." Haha told her, trying his best to get her to tag along with them. "Keurae, I will tag along with you guys then to thank that Kang Gary for yesterday." Ji Hyo said after thinking about what she told them yesterday. After that the trio headed out.

"Oh, what's taking those two so long to get here?" Gary thought to himself while waitiing for Jong Kook and Haha at the canteen of the school after his lecture. "Gary ah!" Jong Kook shouted after seeing a familiar figure seeing not far from where the trio was standing at. "Oh Jong Kook hyung, Haha yah, waso! Song Ji Hyo? What are you doing here?" Gary said after turning around to greet them. He was surprised to see Ji Hyo with them. "Oh Gary hyung,we told her to tag along becuase she has to tell you something." Haha said after sitting down at the table. "Tell me what?" Gary asked, he was slightly confused after hearing what Haha said. "Gomawo Kang Gary, for what you did yesterday." Ji Hyo said while bowing to show him her sincerity as she was afraid that he can't feel her sincerity by her words. "Oh that you don't need to thank me for that." Gary said after hearing Ji Hyo thank him for yesterday. "Jong Kook hyung, Haha yah, thank you too for yesterday, especially you Jong Kook hyung for carrying me back to my room, I must have weigh a lot." Gary said after remembering what he needed to do. "Hyung, what make you so sure that Jong Kook hyung carried you back, can't it be me?" Haha whined after hearing what Gary said. "Yah, Haha yah, you wouldn't be able to carry me for goodness sake. Carrying me? It's more like the other way round." Gary rebutted after hearing what Haha whined about. "You!" Haha wanted to rebutt something but was interuppted by Jong Kook. "Yah, both of you stop fighting. Haha yah, stop talking rubbish! Gary yah, you don't need to thank me anyway, if you really want to thank us, then pay for our lunch then." Jong Kook suggested. "Call!" Gary said.

Then all of them went and got their lunch and ate together. While eating, Jong Kook noticed that Gary had a pass on his right shoulder and was massaging it throughout the whole meal. "Gary ah, why are you massaging your right shoulder and have a pass on it?" Jong Kook asked. "Oh, hyung.That? It is very sore from yesterday that's why." Gary explained while pointing at his shoulder. "What happened? Why you have a sore shoulder hyung?" Haha asked after hearing what GAry said. "The head of one of my "luggage" was on it the whole  bus ride back so my shoulder got sore cause it never moved." Gary said, emphasising on the word,"luggage".The other two who understand what he was talking about, laughed. Ji Hyo who was clueless to everything, was looking at the both of them with a weird look on her face. After seeing Ji Hyo's expression, the other two laughed even harder. "Kang Gary, what are they laughing about?" Ji Hyo asked Gary as she thinks that maybe Gary is the only normal one there that she could ask. "Nothing, nothing." The other two replied after hearing the question, they stopped laughing by the time they heard her question. "Then Gary-ah, you should not go for your practice later, or else if you aggrivate it more, you will get a muscle strain." Jong Kook said in a serious tone. "Hyung, I agree with Jong Kook hyung, you shouldn't go for your practice later." Haha said with a sense of worry in it. "Hyung, Haha yah, don't worry I will take care of myself, see you guys later." Gary said and went off. "I got a bad feeling about this hyung." Haha said. "Me too, but you know him, when he is stubborn, nobody can do anything about it." Jong Kook said. After hearing all those words, Ji Hyo's facial expression changed.

 

 

 

Why did Ji Hyo's facial expression change? Did Ji Hyo really fall in love with Gary? Why does both Haha and Jong Kook have a bad feeling about Gary? Would anything happen to Gary?