Kitten: The Inexperienced Pet and the Clueless Master (xingxingsii)

VELVET REVIEW SHOP: OPEN FOR REQUESTS AND HIRING


REVIEWING: Kitten: The Inexperienced Pet and the Clueless Master
Author: xingxingsii
Reviewed By: junsssiii

title and graphics: 9/10
the title is so cute! i was laughing so hard when i saw the title and the graphics shows the fluffiness of the story but it would be better if you included the 'The Inexperienced Pet and The Clueless Master' part.
description: 10/10
the description is unique and it shows how the fanfic is gonna be funny and enjoyable.
characters: 10/10
all the characters are unique in their own way. they are all funny which makes the story livelier.
plot and flow of the story: 28/30
the 'human-turned-pet' thing is already common and readers would think it would be the same stories all over and over again but the part about magic, witches, and knights makes the story differ from other stories.
grammar and writing style: 7/10
i saw many grammar mistakes and mispelled words in this story which upsets me the most. i mean, the story over all is great but what ruins it was the grammars and mispelled words. i really hope you fix that!
creativity and originality: 19/20
i really like how you spice up this fanfiction with those magic, witches, and knight stuff with this human-turned-cat story and for the originality, like i said. humans turned into pets kind of story is way too common now.
enjoyment of the staff/reviewer: 10/10
i really enjoyed this fanfic. it's cute, funny, and unique. despite all the errors that i saw, i'm really looking forward to this one!
TOTAL MARK: 93/100
REMINDER:
this is purely my opinion and i apologize if i said anything harsh. just DM me anytime if you need any help or if you want one of your stories to be reviewed :) don't forget to credit my shop for reviewing my story! THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING AT VELVET REVIEW SHOP.