Chapter 15

Style love of Vampire girl

Few day later

" What are you doing? " Taeyeon coming and back hug Tiffany . She put her chin on Tiffany's shoulder and do face so cute want to slap it.

" Fried rice " Tiffany turn her face to answer and it make her face and Taeyeon's face separate from each other only few cm.

*kiss*

" What was that for? " Tiffany asked with blush.

" It's morning kiss ^^ you're so cute just come out from hospital hurry do job as a good wife " taeyeon smile.

" But... I think it not good now " Tiffany point to the rice "why "  Taeyeon follow it and saw the rice become burn.

" I never said wrong person like you ever do a job and get it well? " Taeyeon said.

" yah don't look down on me I can do it but you that always bother me and make the fried rice burn like this it your fault " Tiffany took ladle and point to Taeyeon.

" What both of you argue about? " Tiffany's mom come and asked then she act like smell something.

" why it has smell like something burning? "

" It smell of fried rice burn mom  look it burn like this the person who cook didn't close the gas too " taeyeon said.

" *sigh*  my daughter never do something and  make it good " Tiffany's mom shake her head.

" Mom " Tiffany whine.

Then three of them have some chit chat since Tiffany's mom not often come to vampire's world.

" So how was your life in here Tiff? " her mom asked.

" It ok mom I'm used to it don't worry " Tiffany smile.

" ok then it make mom not worry anymore and when you ready to have grandchild for me " Tiffany's mom tease. This question make Tiffany and Taeyeon open her eye wide.

" MOM I'm not ready yet beside I'm so young I don't want to be mother yet " Tiffany said.

" Excuse " Taeyeon said then she saw Tiffany give her a glare.

" hashaha I'm just joking " Her mom laugh.

" Mom I miss you " Tiffany hug her mother then her nose smell something.

" oh my god the kitchen is burning " The miad run to the living room and yell.

 

" Where are we going Tae? " Tiffany asked Taeyeon after Taeyeon put out the fire that burn kitchen and also their house and now they're sitting inside the white car. Taeyeon said in vampire's world if use black car they'll can't find the car in there.

" FInd something for eat you burn the fried rice and nearly burn the house too later if don't like it just tell " Taeyeon tease.

" You already done it no problem anymore " Tiffany said and pretend don't hear Taeyeon tease word.

" You're so-"

" SO lovely? " Tiffany give an eye smile.

" should let you die when your element explode. " Taeyon said.

" You'll let me die? Not love me a little? " Tiffany put her face near Taeyeon and do puppy eye but Taeyeon pull her face away.

" DOn't make those eye it not help. "

" aish I go to sleep now when arrive wake me up ok? " Tiffany said.

" What way you want to sleep? "

" Sleep like this " Tiffany said then hug Taeyeon's waist and put her face on taeyeon's shoulder.

" I feel your heart beat so fast it alright? " Tiffany asked innocently. Taeyeon didn't said anything but pull Tiffany's head away and it make her head hit the window .

" Yahh I just asking cos i'm worry in book said if someone's heart beat fast it mean it can make heart attack you know? " Tiffany rub her head and continue to sleep.

 

" Fany-ah wake up "

"  Are we arrive? " Tiffany yawning and look around she look again and saw herself put her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

" 2 minute left already one hour when we arrive you still want to sleep more? " Taeyeon tease.

" because this world no sun so it make the atmosphere want to sleep " Tiffany still yawning.

" DOn't yawn alot fly can go in to your mouth now "

" Whatever and where you want to take me to eat hurry take me " Tiffany open the door and get out.

Both side of the road have blue lamp stand in the row with the wind blow give the cold wind to body. Tiffany heard the sound of wave her brain told her to run to the beach immediately ignore hearing call from Taeyeon. Tiffany take out her shoes and put her feet to the water. Tiffany smile happily.

" Becareful get cold " Taeyeon said with unhappy face when she saw Tiffany jump over again and agian. Then she carry Tiffany in bride style and put her on the sand.

" I'm play a little can't get cold " Tiffany show her eye smile and take out two finger while smiling then Taeyeon took out the camera and take the picture.

#click#

" Where you take this camera?"

#click#

" hashaha Ffany your face so funny  " Taeyeon look at the photo and look at Tiffany. In Taeyeon's hand have two photo.

" I want to see it too " Tiffany took the photo and look at it. first photo is when Tiffany smiling with two finger and the second is when Tiffany has a shock face. Tiffany tear a piece of photo that her face with shock then Taeyeon saw it and run to her and dispute the picture.

" What are you doing?" Taeyeon look at the photo.

" I tear it because it's not pretty you take it away I let's you took again " Tiffany smile.

" Emm! Wait me here I go to other the food and don't play in the water " Tiffany nod then Taeyeon walk away.Tiffany look around and saw only the dark around her. Tiffany in her deep thought while waiting her hubby few minute she feel sleepy .

#click#

Tiffany hurry wake up and look at Taeyeon she shake her head with Taeyeon's dorky action.

" You took my photo again when I sleep again it happy?"

" I saw you sleeping so I help you wake up sleep alot careful fat " taeyeon smile.

" I want to see it "

" No this time I'm not give you afraid you tear it again " taeyeon put it in her pocket immediately.

" whatever I'm not beg you " Tiffany said and pretend to sleep again.

" eh! sleep again? Don't want to eat food?"

" I want but I want to sleep more you feed me " Tiffany said.

" You want me feed while you sleeping like this?" Tiffany nod.

" I know you smart you can do it "

few minute later Tiffany feel something on her lip it warm. Tiffany think maybe it lobster. but then those thing is soft and have tonge in and it make Tiffany open her eye while Taeyeon take off her face from her but still close with each other.

" Want me to feed more? " Taeyeon smirk.

" Err-" Tiffany not yet finish talking Taeyeon took out the camera again

#click#

" Ahh your face is red Fany-ah " Taeyeon said. Tiffany go to Taeyeon and pretend to take it but Taeyeon immediately stand up and run away from Tiffany. Now TaeNy is like playing like Tom and Jerry while Tiffany run after Taeyeon. Few moment later Tiffany give up and sit on the sand.

" This midget why run so fast? " Tiffany mumble she feel so tired after catching her hubby.

" Why you want to take it from me?" Taeyeon sit beside Tiffany when she saw her not catch her anymore.

" because you take it to blackmail me right?"

" Yah Pabo who took those photo for blackmail her wife "

" So why you take it?"

"It my business "Taeyeon said and give bottle of water to Tiffany.

" Let's eat the food now " Taeyeon said.

"Where where? " after drinking Tiffany walk to the small table that has one candle on it also have many plate around them. Tiffany pretend to sit but Taeyeon drag her to sit on her lap.

" what are you doing? Sitting like this can eat too? "

" Believe me and you told me to feed you right? just sit and open your mouth to get the food I feed you " Taeyeon said and take her hand to take the food.

The orange colour make Taeyeon's face look so cute than before but then Taeyeon's face start feel anoying when the octopus that she cut didn't stay in one place it look like it not die.. Tiffany saw it and took the camera behind Taeyeon's back and took the picture.

#click#

" yah what are you doing? " Taeyeon turn her face to Tiffany and her hand that hold octopus with sauce swing to left and right and it make the sauce scatter to Tiffany's face.

" Ouch hurt hurt " Tiffany yell after the sauce scatter to her eyes.

" I'm sorry sorry Fany close your eyes don't open yet " Tiffany close her eyes and pout then she feel something cold on and to her eye.

" Open now " Tiffany open her eye slowly and she saw Taeyeon smile to her then she turn around and shock when she saw the light come out from small candel around two of them.

" Pretty?" Taeyeon smile.

" Yes " Tiffany smile back.

" Let's continue our dinner " 

" wait where the photo few minute ago? " Tiffany asked.

" There " Taeyeon point to the sea Tiffany open want to blame her hubby but Teayeon took the food and place it into Tiffany's mouth.

" Eat this don't talk alot and don't forget feed me too " Tiffany took the spoon and feed Taeyeon back. They feed each other until the food gone.

" Aish it gone already? " Tiffany said in sad tone.

" Eat alot it make you fat I call the waiter take this away " Taeyeon said.

tae tae why you don't know it not mean I want to eat I just want to spend time with you why happy time always short Tiffany thought.

" EEh are you mad at me because I didn't allow you to eat anymore? " Teayeon said after call to the restaurant already. taeyeon Tiffany's hair

" Don't angry me I have something for surprise you " Taeyeon show her dorky smile. Tiffany look at Taeyeon with wonder face

" Sorry you want to take the plate now? " when heard the voice Tiffany turn her face to there and when saw the owner of voice it make Tiffany want to fell down from Taeyeon's lap.

" JESSICA? "

TO BE CONTINUE

UPDATE UPDATE

^^

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE