Chapter 8 It my turn falling for you

Style love of Vampire girl

NO ONE POV

Since the morning today Tiffany and Taeyeon everywhere they go always catch student's eye because Tiffany is queen of y in this school she never walked with other people beside her friend and Taeyeon is also look beautiful too she never talk or walk with other people so when TaeNy walk together they are look very cute couple. Also Taeyeon now not like Taeyeon before her cold and never talk to anyone change to talkactive and become byuntae too but it make Tiffany happy to see Taeyeon become like this.

" What we going to eat now?? " Tiffany ask while walking with Taeyeon.

" I'm not hungry you want to eat go to eat by yourself " Taeyeon said and sit down near the tree.

" I'm not hungry too " Tiffany said and sit down near Taeyeon too.

" Don't act like good wife by not going to eat lunch like me go to eat whatever you want " Taeyeon said.

" I say already I'm not hungry " then Taeyeon lay her head on Tiffany's lap and pretent to sleep.

" Why you lay down on my lap get up u so heavy " Tiffany said.

" you sleep on my lap too don't mumble " Taeyeon said and close eye. ( A/N: yah TaeNy sweet moment xD )

Tiffany do face want to eat Taeyeon head now .

" Fany why before you act good to me?? I never seen anyone trying to speak with me like you?? " Taeyeon said and open eye staring Tiffany.

" Because I don't think you have cold personality like this " Tiffany said then Taeyeon get up and look at Tiffany with devil eye.

" speak new " Taeyeon said.

" New? "

" You wanna die? " Taeyeon said

" How you entangle with this?? " Tiffany said and it her turn lay down on Taeyeon lap.

" Fany you want to take my lap is your pillow?? " Taeyeon asked.

" Because last night you bother me it can't help "

" You think I'll do it to you?? " Taeyeon ask again.

" yes "

" you never have couple before??

" Never " Tiffany said.

" Really?? O_o " Taeyeon eye wide open.

" yes, I never think about love I try to study hard I don't want to become pretty but idiot " Tiffany said. But the true is everyone that want to be my couple it not good enough so don't have is better Tiffany thought.

" By the way why you study here?? " Tiffany ask Taeyeon then She saw Taeyeon face change to sadness.

" I'm your wife if it the name but we shouldn't keep it secret with each other" Tiffany said.

" But I don't want you have only the wife name " Taeyeon face suddenly change to byuntae. person have two face Tiffany tought.

Then they walk back to their class.

" Tiffany Drusilla "

Tiffany seem so surprise when everyone call her that name she always feel everyone know her secret.

" Fany you and Taeyeon are couple right?? " Sunny asked

" NOO "

" Liar " Sunny said

" Why I need to lie ?? " Tiffany said and turn her head look at Taeyeon who always look outside like before she seem has something keep it a secret.

" Tiffany " Tiffany turn her head follow someone call her but  close by her husband mouth. ( A/N : Kyaaaaa TaeNy first kissssss xD)

" BOTH OF YOU... "  All friend in the class shouted in the same time.

" getoutofmymouth " Tiffany mumble but she saw Taeyeon face want to show something to her suddenly she know what it mean. I'm a human " Tiffany tought then Taeyeon get out back

" Be careful next time " Taeyeon said

" Thank " Tiffany said. why Taeyeon do like this because she don't want anyone saw my long canine tooth. Tiffany tought she should change her name if not she will die soon.

Tiffany's friend now stand around her

Tiffany's friend now stand around her and hit her arm and make her very surprise T_T

" Yah u lie to your friend huh she is your girlfriend just tell us we don't blame anything." one of her friend said. " She is my husband not my girlfriend " Tiffany tought.

" Tiffany.. you go to bit Taeyeon right?? surely she not change like that. " Tiffany's class leader said.

" Noo I don't do anything " Tiffany word lie make Taeyeon do eye mean (Liar ) to Tiffany.

" I don't believe those day it your birthday and that day is full moon too Taeyeon maybe come  to wish you but it late and we were go out from your house those time you become vampire and you bit her. "

" oHh u very good author I like your story " Tiffany said.

" TIFFANY DRUSILLA " after shouted sound like hit is from Tiffany back.

" Yah leader Im hurt' Tiffany whin

" Vampire can hurt too?? " Her friend ask

" I told alredy I'm human H-U-M-A-N if i'm not why I can walk under the sunlight everyday?? " Tiffany said.

Of course why vampire can walk under the sunlight Tiffany tought and look at Taeyeon with the question mark in her eye Taeyeon shake her head and continue look outside again.

" I regret it that queen of y is a human if you a vampire is good you can drink my blood I let you bit me ' Sooyoung said and laughing

" Sorry vampire bit only blood not bit BYUN SHIKSHIN LIKE YOU'"  Tiffany said and smile.

                                            TO BE CONTINUE

                   OH YEAH  I'm done this chapter hope all reader like it I think this chapter have alot of sweet TaeNy moment lol xD Enjoy it and done forget subscrib and leave comment Good night Annyeong ^^ *bow *